Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) (2467 Views)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2019
BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’S Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (Photos, Video)

A plot to sneak in electoral materials that were carted away in Otoro Ward 3 have just been repelled at INEC office, Abak, with a white Hilux truck belonging to Senator Godswill Akpabio, confiscated.

The Senator’s armed men in fake police uniforms had invaded the Otoro ward 3 and carted away all the ballot papers and electoral officers of the ward to Ukana, Essien Udim, home town of Senator Godswill Akpabio.

On their return seven hours later , vigilante youths at the collation centre in Abak resisted attempts to smuggle in the materials.

The Corps member who serves as INEC Electoral Officer has confessed that she was taken to Ukana where new ballot papers and result sheets were prepared and she was ordered at gun point to sign them by the Akpabio and his boys.

Documents in the hilux vehicle that brought the rigged electoral materials bear the name of Nsentip Akpabio, immediate younger brother to Senator Godswill Akpabio.

PDP had already won the in the 11 units before the ward was invaded with gunmen in police uniforms who shot and wounded several people before carting away the materials and the electoral officers.

Click the Link http://igberetvnews.com/579128/bloody-abak-youths-resist-akpabios-fake-ballot-papers-otoro-3-photos-video/

Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by nestic(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2019
E don red for apkabio, GOD will keep on frustrating and exposing all apc member,
and for apc zombies please stay away from sniper.
atiku is our next president

14 Likes

Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Walehelt(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2019
For real?
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by sacramento1212: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2019
@megareal, se ndito usoh grin

Akpabioism hand work. You will be disgraced at the end.
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by sacramento1212: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Lalasticlala, Oya do your work
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Dannieln1: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio knows that if he doesn't deliver Akwa ibom to his paymaster his going to jail...

Delivering Ibom is the reason he has not gone to jail..

7 Likes

Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by DoyenExchange: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2019
We are waiting for our next president, ATIKU ABUBAKAR Insha Allah ! grin

4 Likes

Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Jayson1: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio is a shameless dog.
Many thanks to Akwa Ibom citizens for resisting his devilish plans.
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by vickylala239: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Burn the car
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by adadike(f): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Let me see how apc will win this election without rigging
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
All those politicians, where are their kids?

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Oblitz(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by RussianKGB: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio and his APC party forced INEC to distribute fake ballot papers to PUs while authentic ballot papers were being mass thumb printed in unknown locations. It's a shame what the warsaw desperate politician would do just to please his APC fulani master.
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2019
this akpa amu self. God is with Atiku
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Dis one don chop excess beating for akpabio

I would have suggested a jungle justice , but I'm a Christian.
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by megareal: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
sacramento1212:
@megareal, se ndito usoh grin

Akpabioism hand work. You will be disgraced at the end.
Ayin uka, mmekpa. This people eye don red o. He was boasting he controls Akwa Ibom voters, I wonder why he has to rig to achieve that.
The guy no chop better beating sef.
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by sacramento1212: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
megareal:

Ayin uka, mmekpa. This people eye don red o. He was boasting he controls Akwa Ibom voters, I wonder why he has to rig to achieve that.
The guy no chop better beating sef.

I heard akpabio lost and he's not returning to the Senate.

If Atiku wins, then the guy's political career is finished. It's already finished in akwa Ibom. And with what is playing out now, Udom will win the election even though it will result to a lot of blood shed but akwa-ibom is a PDP state. Akpabio is a Political pensioner grin

1 Like

Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by magoo10(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good one
Akpabio is a goner
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
That guy na tehtehjewels them done comot him teeth with beating pdp bin dey complain about that snatch and die not knowing say na dem the law go favour pass more apc goons to die soon
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by id911(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
sacramento1212:

I heard akpabio lost and he's not returning to the Senate.

If Atiku wins, then the guy's political career is finished. It's already finished in akwa Ibom. And with what is playing out now, Udom will win the election even though it will result to a lot of blood shed but akwa-ibom is a PDP state. Akpabio is a Political pensioner grin

I pray Atiku wins this election. If Atiku wins but refuses to jail Akpabio, then I will not be his fan again. Rather, I will join his enemies to scatter his government.

My incoming President, please win and jail Mr Warsaw for me.
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by sacramento1212: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
id911:

I pray Atiku wins this election. If Atiku wins but refuses to jail Akpabio, then I will not be his fan again. Rather, I will join his enemies to scatter his government.

My incoming President, please win and jail Mr Warsaw for me.

Chris Ekpeyong former deputy governor of akwa ibom state from the same senatorial district as Akpabio successfully retired akpabio from the Senate and also put his name on the political Pensioner book of akwa-ibom state. grin grin grin @megareal cheesy
Re: BLOODY!!! Abak Youths Resist Akpabio’s Fake Ballot Papers In Otoro 3 (pics,vid) by megareal: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
sacramento1212:

Chris Ekpeyong former deputy governor of akwa ibom state from the same senatorial district as Akpabio successfully retired akpabio from the Senate and also put his name on the political Pensioner book of akwa-ibom state. grin grin grin @megareal cheesy
Akpabio going, going, gone. Chris Ekpenyong has retired Akpabio o. Mr Warsaw is gone na. Nkanna nnek. It was announced at the Collation centre o. Still waiting for Federal announcement.

(1) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / JUST IN: Protests Rock Ibadan, Osogbo Over Electricity, Petrol Price Hike / #ENDSARS: Senate Asks President Buhari To Address The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.