Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy (35908 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Elliot2(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2018
skarlett:

Alright, thanks.
I actually finished from Uniport, 2015 set but I doubt I was your course mate. Which department did you finish from?
rounded off 2015,too. Linguistics and Communication Studies.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Observer225: 3:27pm On May 06, 2018
ikemesit4477:
your mum is so beautiful, but for your sister she should try and work on those legs, they are like toothpick!

Guy you look mature but without brains. I feel like driving a nail into head serzly.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
Basalt:

Your entire generation can't compete with me on English language.
Get that straight.

Grow up dude and stop uploading the pictures of your family on a faceless forum.
That's height of childishness and stupidity

Aren't you part of his generation do you even know the meaning of the word undecided
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Basalt(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

And do you gbagaun at them to get their attention?

Why am I even replying this olodo sef who doesn't even know when and how to capitalize words let alone his diction? undecided
My last response to you.
I hate glorifying mediocrities cheesy grin

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 06, 2018
Elliot2:
rounded off 2015,too. Linguistics and Communication Studies.

Mine was English Studies, we were in the same faculty then.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by AllsufficientGod: 4:25pm On May 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
.....i wount comment on your mum cos she is not my mate....but your sis ,do you think she is in anyway in the same class with chioma's beauty?

Women hating on themselves since creation. Bitterleaf somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 5:11pm On May 06, 2018
Basalt:

Why am I even replying this olodo sef[INSERT QUESTION MARK] who doesn't even know when and how to capitalize words let alone his diction?[NO NEED FOR QUESTION MARK] undecided
My last response to you, I hate glorifying mediocrities MEDIOCRITY cheesy grin
grin This run you dey run, I hope say na night school you dey go o?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 5:13pm On May 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Dude u are childish.. Is that not u on d pic? undecided
Looking all adult and mature? And u have to put ur family pic here just to prove a point undecided
Seriously I have seen it on on nairaland
grin what can I say? When you are hot, you are hot.
If you got it, then flaunt it hehehe
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Elliot2(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2018
skarlett:

Mine was English Studies, we were in the same faculty then.
i see. then i wasn't wrong then. might have seen u during one of those combined classes (borrowed course) or prolly at the "Crab" (theatre arts).
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Itzonlyme(f): 5:31pm On May 06, 2018
ikemesit4477:
your mum is so beautiful, but for your sister she should try and work on those legs, they are like toothpick!
Lolz..@ toothpick but she is beautiful
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Itzonlyme(f): 5:32pm On May 06, 2018
princechurchill:
My friend told me few years back that her character is repulsive she just confirmed it,

That guy on top of me your sis was my ex
Lolzzz
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by kullozone(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2018
It's obvious this guy's ugly mum just got a phone for him and he's just too excited about it. It's your right bruv... Make sure say you maintain am well oh smiley
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Itzonlyme(f): 5:33pm On May 06, 2018
Michael781:

so matured guys still dy NL...I thought I was the only matured guy on NL

p.s:ur mom and sis are beautifulcheesy
Matured guys indeed! No be u show me ur birth cert the other day? Nawaoh!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 06, 2018
Elliot2:
i see. then i wasn't wrong then. might have seen u during one of those combined classes (borrowed course) or prolly at the "Crab" (theatre arts).

Alright
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by nelsonebby(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2018
xolocious:

She's more beautiful than your mum and sisters combined (If you've got any). Keep hating and lest you forget, she's a mother of 3/4.
Ass-licker
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by amakadihot87(f): 5:51pm On May 06, 2018
AllsufficientGod:

Women hating on themselves since creation. Bitterleaf somebody.
.hahaha.......bitterkola somebody
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

grin lol just talk say you wan see my mama and sister pinshure so you go fit w@nk to am, oya take knock yourself out

When will Nairaland kids get sense.

Oya, afira, remove your mama's picture from this forum.

I really feel like slapping your brain from here.

You post your mom and sister's pictures on a faceless forum then invite the useless Nairaland perverts to masturbate to them pictures.

Are you OK at all? Why would you do that to your mom and sister? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Michael781: 6:08pm On May 06, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Matured guys indeed! No be u show me ur birth cert the other day? Nawaoh!

this lady matured too ohcheesy

yellow sisi
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 6:12pm On May 06, 2018
5thElement:

Are you OK at all? Why would you do that to your mom and sister? angry angry angry

Because they are hawt?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by obentenyson(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef

Aboki na everybody no dey fine for your face? Be like sey you be blind person.... Or you are mentally sick.... Shey your mama fine? You wey be sey na ape born you...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 6:20pm On May 06, 2018
obentenyson:

Aboki na everybody no dey fine for your face? Be like sey you be blind person.... Or you are mentally sick.... Shey your mama fine? You wey be sey na ape born you...
grin looool your yans no even get direction
Take one like for your effort sha
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Iheomabernice: 6:38pm On May 06, 2018
I loved you until I saw the other side of you at gulder ultimate reality search, your attitude especially against muma gee.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by kenzysmith: 7:27pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

grin lol just talk say you wan see my mama and sister pinshure so you go fit w@nk to am, oya take knock yourself out
guy I need ur sis face book id abeg
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Sixstle(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Finish him..........brutality.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Sixstle(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2018
KingLennon:
My crush that year. She's still looking stunning despite giving birth.

The way Liverpool will play chelsea today, Chelsea fans will just be SALAHivating gringrin
Concerning Chelsea ........you see how the story go? wink
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Because they are hawt?

So you think your momma is hot? Lol. Sexy, right? I find it odd that you think of your mom and sister in those terms though.

I must be getting old or there's something wrong with you.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by CaptainGOOD: 8:05pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

grin what can I say? When you are hot, you are hot.
If you got it, then flaunt it hehehe

lipsrsealed
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Sanctecosma(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2018
damiloladuke:
As against the general perception that Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha, is a snub, she has opened on her real identity and according she only snubs people she doesn't know. In fact, she considers herself as a very shy person.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the actress admitted that a lot of people think she had an attitude problem.

She said:

According to Akpotha, she tries as much as possible to protect herself and that gives people the impression that she is a snob.

she said.

Despite starting acting at the age of 17, she claimed that she did not indulge in drinking or smoking like some of her peers.

She stated:

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-a-shy-person-i-only-snub-people-i-dont-know-chioma-akpotha/

That means she's an introvert
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by belcom10(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2018
Gbaam, this is just me o, smiley quote author=Narldon post=67323859]

I can relate to what Chioma is saying.

I'm an Introvert. My Colleagues and associates think I'm a Snob.

But I only relate with People based on the level of Comfort and Rapport I Feel around them.

My Close Friends would think otherwise, because I'm a talkative whenever I'm with them.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Opelwonder(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2018
Michael781:

so matured guys still dy NL...I thought I was the only matured guy on NL

p.s:ur mom and sis are beautifulcheesy
there is nothing matured about that guy. if he was matured. he wouldn't post those pix
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by kashoki2017: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
xolocious:

She's more beautiful than your mum and sisters combined (If you've got any). Keep hating and lest you forget, she's a mother of 3/4.

God bless u.....Some people can be very stupid with their statements......

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Omolego: 1:45pm On May 07, 2018
Shyness doesnt mean saucy and repulsiveness, knowing fully well she's an actress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.