Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Curative Herbal Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Curative Herbal Products (1077 Views)

Prostate Cancer Cure And Defense Curative Drugs / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / 100% Curative Herbal Products For Health Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curative Herbal Products by royalman4life: 8:52am On May 06, 2018
ST PILLS (Prevention and curative of Stroke and Brain Damage): Have you used this product before? Pls if you've not, use it and thank me later!!! We all know that the heart and the brain is a key organ of the body. Any damage to the heart and the brain is a damage to the entire system. I've used this product personally and sold tonnes of it. I can confidently tell you that it's the best money can buy when it comes to prevention and curative of cardiovascular and cerebral vascular diseases. It is clinically reported that efficacy rate is 93.24% and 94.24% respectively. Indications: Hemorrhagic apoplexy, ischemic apoplexy, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral embolism, cerebral arte-riosclerosis, facial paralysis, ischaemic heart disease & angina pectoris & their sequels like hemiplegia, numbness of the limbs, twisting mouth and eyelid and language disturbance. For long-term preventive use in above diseases.
Expert advice: taking ST PILLS regularly ensures proper blood circulation up to micro level and boost energy and vitality.
For order and delivery across Nigeria and neighbouring countries, simply call: +234 7066688803

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal In Fitness Training? / Human Corpses Move Around ‘significantly’ For A Year After Death- Scientists / Where To Find C-4 Pills And Yodi Pills In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.