Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies (4342 Views)

I Dropped 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies Award – Dj Cuppy Crying / Checkout This Mercy Aigbe Photo With Another Actor ,that People Are Talking Abt / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Juliet11111(f): 8:55am On May 06, 2018
they made it seem like a purely Yoruba thing. I'm sure they would have wailed nonstop had it been the reverse was the case. NOT even phyno, flavour, tekno, runtown, patoranking, p_square [neither rudeboy nor Mr p] zoro. who are all igbos. im also sure it was intentional. we have to shun tribalism for and partiality for Nigeria to move forward.

11 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 8:57am On May 06, 2018
Na Yoruba get naija na tongue igbos and the others are second class citizens
Live with it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2018
You were there when MI rapped that other rappers should fix up their lives... cheesy and you liked the hit. Don't be sentimental, its not about tribalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by IamD18: 8:59am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Live with it

Shut up!

So this was why you insulted Chioma Chukwuka in the other thread.

15 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by mrtomola(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2018
That HEADIES yesterday was bullsh*t

6 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 9:01am On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

Shut up!

So this was why you insulted Chioma Chukwuka in ON the other thread.

gbagaun!
All these igbo people wey no sabi speak English sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by IamD18: 9:03am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

gbagaun! [s] All these igbo people wey no sabi speak English sef [/s]
And what stopped you from typing in English?
Tribal bigot!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 9:05am On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

And what stopped you from typing in English?

Tribal bigot!
Very good! grin 10/10.
Took you long enough but you try sha

6 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2018
Juliet11111:
they made it seem like a purely Yoruba thing. I'm sure they would have wailed nonstop had it been the reverse was the case. NOT even phyno, flavour, tekno, runtown, patoranking, p_square [neither rudeboy nor Mr p] zoro. who are all igbos. im also sure it was intentional. we have to shun tribalism for and partiality for Nigeria to move forward.
thank you my sister

I regret spending 4hrs of my time watching this useless, nonsense and rubbish award last night

4 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2018
am seriously not happy because

I spend 4hrs of my time watching this useless, nonsense award last night and There's no award that goes to Igbo musician and am not please with it, tribalism even in our Music industry then Nigeria is finish already.

Fuc:ckoff headies 2018

6 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Elnino4ladies: 9:16am On May 06, 2018
I think runtown deserves some accolades same with flavour

4 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by stillseth: 9:32am On May 06, 2018
Like I knew someone would come and post this kind mumu something...first and foremost that you Nominated means you're also hard working and put in a lot of work, thats one big recognition on its own....those that won it deserve it....and wait first..shey 2face na Yoruba? omawunmi? M.I? shey dem be Yoruba ni? even olamide that people that would win something didn't win anything.......@ op would you have given next rated to zoro ahead of mayorkun and maleek berry?

and lastly...Did you vote when other where voting for their favorite artists

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by GLOBALINF: 9:39am On May 06, 2018
Oga this is not politics
Your work will speak well for you
Not your tribe!

Meanwhile check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Smarttravels(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2018
Juliet11111:
I am Yoruba but I totally agree with you.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Shukusheka(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
So you people want to bring Federal Character aka Quota system to music awards too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 06, 2018
Juliet11111:
u need to calm down,u people complain a lot,BBNaija have many igbos, housemate in the house, all the housemate that made it to the finals are all igbos except, Tobi, u didn't see other people shouting tribalism, up and down ,take a chill pill if ur artist did not win any Awards it's because they are not good enough

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by jimrog: 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
Saviour22:
sharap u igbos complain a lot,BBNaija have many igbos, housemate in the house, all the housemate that made it to the finals are all igbos except, Tobi, u didn't see other people shouting tribalism, up and down ,go get a life and stop disturbing us with this nonsense

Thank u for this jare. If only it was Tobi, lolu, TeddyA, Bambam that got to the final of the show, this bigots won't let us hear word on NL again telling us how bbnaija is for yorubas. Their matter weak me, they complain abt everything that didn't go their way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2018
jimrog:

Thank u for this jare. If only it was Tobi, lolu, TeddyA, Bambam that got to the final of the show, this bigots won't let us hear word on NL again telling us how bbnaija is for yorubas. Their matter weak me, they complain abt everything that didn't go their way.
am not from the west but it's patethic undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Fidelismaria: 1:17pm On May 06, 2018
Nawa oooo

Igbo's need to stop this their victim mentality

Every artiste that won yday award deserved it except aramide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
The sarduana was right about igbos always wanting to dominate. They turned big brother into a tribal tin. If only igbos won yorubas no go even send. Bloody pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by obynno7(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Live with it
why don't u buy brain

4 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 3:32pm On May 06, 2018
Juliet11111:

I have been saying it but Igbo's refused to have sense..
Thats what they been doing and not hiding it but u guys are so blind to see.
Thats how they insult miracle in every topic here but hails tobi.. Igbo's have refused to learn
trust me the win of miracle on bbnaija is still paining them .
IGBOS MAKE UNA GET SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 3:33pm On May 06, 2018
Fidelismaria:
Nawa oooo

Igbo's need to stop this their victim mentality

Every artiste that won yday award deserved it except aramide

Nothing like victim she said the obvious truth.
Tell me people like rundown and pathorankin doesn't deserve award.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 3:34pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

Shut up!

So this was why you insulted Chioma Chukwuka in the other thread.

So before u no know and u were supporting him.
My Igbo brothers una no get sense
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 3:35pm On May 06, 2018
Saviour22:
u need to calm down,u people complain a lot,BBNaija have many igbos, housemate in the house, all the housemate that made it to the finals are all igbos except, Tobi, u didn't see other people shouting tribalism, up and down ,take a chill pill if ur artist did not win any Awards it's because they are not good enough

U are very wrong big brother did that for tobi to win so that he won't have shared votes from Yoruba's but still miracle won

2 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Pamela96(f): 3:42pm On May 06, 2018
We all know tribalism is built in the core of most Nigerians.
And anyone who doesn't know that Headies award is based on a pile of trash, sentiments and favours, is still living in the dark.

But then again, we just can't conclude that the winners were picked out of the hatred for Igbos. Things are never the way they seem.

Anyway, here's how to setup a profitable subscription-based website or you can let LatiCodes do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
stillseth:
Like I knew someone would come and post this kind mumu something...first and foremost that you Nominated means you're also hard working and put in a lot of work, thats one big recognition on its own....those that won it deserve it....and wait first..shey 2face na Yoruba? omawunmi? M.I? shey dem be Yoruba ni? even olamide that people that would win something didn't win anything.......@ op would you have given next rated to zoro ahead of mayorkun and maleek berry?

and lastly...Did you vote when other where voting for their favorite artists

If olamide didn't win it prolly becoz he didnt release any meaning song within the required period..
But tell ur self Tue truth and tell if runtown or pathoranking doesn't deserve any award
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by oyoyoyo: 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
tribalism kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Live with it

If dem insult u now, u go vex say u want hang yourself with rope wey oduduwa take run from heaven come earth....

Kila gbe kila ju

3 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 5:12pm On May 06, 2018
obynno7:
why don't u buy brain
grin why don't you go to biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by rex444(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2018
What if organizers of bbnaija n headies r just using our head to sort their squabbles
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by debayun(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2018
Juliet11111:

Tell me one category where any of the aforementioned artists beat the winner in their category then we can talk of tribalism

Note: am not Yoruba I just hate myopic opinions

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo / Miss Nollywood Beauty Queen Nude Photos Leaked / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko At Dinner With Indabosky Last Night (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.