Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies (4341 Views)

I Dropped 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies Award – Dj Cuppy Crying / Checkout This Mercy Aigbe Photo With Another Actor ,that People Are Talking Abt / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nicklaus619(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Na Yoruba get naija na tongue igbos and the others are second class citizens
Live with it

Shut up u delinquent, you knew nothing, no allow me invoke Amadioha on you, infact take it already, next time you choose ya choice of words carefully

2 Likes

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 6:50pm On May 06, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Shut up u delinquent, you knew nothing
Gbagaun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

U are very wrong big brother did that for tobi to win so that he won't have shared votes from Yoruba's but still miracle won
I don't know if am wrong or not u people should stop complaining over every little things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nicklaus619(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Gbagaun
Hey may be u need a little brush up on English language.

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 7:19pm On May 06, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Hey[exclamation] may be MAYBE u need a little brush up on YOUR English language.
cheesy gerrarahia clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nicklaus619(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

cheesy gerrarahia clown

Your type repeated WAEC many times, and finally your kind never make reasonable progress in life because you thought you are better than any other person. This is a cyber space where we have fun and stuff, we are not writhing English exams here, Oya take wink

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CSTR1003: 7:38pm On May 06, 2018
Fidelismaria:
Nawa oooo

Igbo's need to stop this their victim mentality

Every artiste that won yday award deserved it except aramide

But it has become an every year scenario.

Yorubas dominating the headies every year with controversy.

There has been no headies in any given year that is not shrouded in controversy.

Don't compare it to BBN.

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 8:05pm On May 06, 2018
Saviour22:
I don't know if am wrong or not u people should stop complaining over every little things

Not little things bro it happens every year.
In ur honesty tell me runtown or pathoranking doesn't deserve award.
I dont even know if any igbo musician collected any and u telling me its not tribalism.
Speak d truth bro
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 8:08pm On May 06, 2018
debayun:

Tell me one category where any of the aforementioned artists beat the winner in their category then we can talk of tribalism

Note: am not Yoruba I just hate myopic opinions

Wait u said u are not Yoruba undecided
Why do u people lie like this..why

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Not little things bro it happens every year.
In ur honesty tell me runtown or pathoranking doesn't deserve award.
I dont even know if any igbo musician collected any and u telling me its not tribalism.
Speak d truth bro
well maybe it's a little bit unfair, but ranting on nairaland won't change anything at all.
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
Saviour22:
well maybe it's a little bit unfair, but ranting on nairaland won't change anything at all.

It might be ranting but it also creates awareness.
A lot of things has been changed in this life through the help of social media.
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by scarramenga: 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Your type repeated WAEC many times, and finally your kind never make MADE reasonable progress in life because you thought you are WERE better than any other person PEOPLE.This is a cyber space where we have fun and stuff, we are not writhing WRITING English exams here, Oya take wink
cry WHAT DID ENGLISH LANGUAGE EVER DO TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU MURDERING IT LIKE THIS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

It might be ranting but it also creates awareness.
A lot of things has been changed in this life through the help of social media.
OK ooo

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Nicklaus619(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

cry WHAT DID ENGLISH LANGUAGE EVER DO TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU MURDERING IT LIKE THIS?

Your a psychopathic mofo, now go Bleep your self you half backed, English teacher wanna be embelice. Get tha fvck outa my mention, you skull mining freak

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by SirToothBrush: 9:41pm On May 06, 2018
Juliet11111:
they made it seem like a purely Yoruba thing. I'm sure they would have wailed nonstop had it been the reverse was the case. NOT even phyno, flavour, tekno, runtown, patoranking, p_square [neither rudeboy nor Mr p] zoro. who are all igbos. im also sure it was intentional. we have to shun tribalism for and partiality for Nigeria to move forward.
Go back and organize your own ! Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Basic123: 11:01pm On May 06, 2018
Igbo created a thread to wail on headies like they did in 1986 when wole Soyinka won the Nobel prize.

They always claim they dominate everywhere yet they cry most of marginalization

master and slave mentality at the same time!

They are the one that always drag Yorubas to their stupidity because Yorubas don't give a damn about them and can't shout!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by mrMeen(m): 12:42am On May 07, 2018
Basic123:
Igbo created a thread to wail on headies like they did in 1986 when wole Soyinka won the Nobel prize.

They always claim they dominate everywhere yet they cry most of marginalization

master and slave mentality at the same time!

They are the one that always drag Yorubas to their stupidity because Yorubas don't give a damn about them and can't shout!
they have a superiority complex and a severe inferiority complex they kinda remind me of sasuke uchiha if you know Ya know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by Emilokoiyawon: 2:13am On May 07, 2018
Nonsense! I don't see any tribalism. What outstanding music did Peter or Paul released in 2017? Patoranking had NOTHING to offer in 2017. Flavor just goes around shaking his waist like a gaybriel - his music is not relevant. Tekno is still apprentice to Wizkid and Davido. And only Runtown has a song (Mad over You) that could compete - but he lost to Davido's more relevant song.

So keep quiet and stop your pathetic victim mentality syndrome. Rather tell your Igbo artists to go back to the studio and release HITS!
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by femi4: 6:49am On May 07, 2018
Juliet11111:
they made it seem like a purely Yoruba thing. I'm sure they would have wailed nonstop had it been the reverse was the case. NOT even phyno, flavour, tekno, runtown, patoranking, p_square [neither rudeboy nor Mr p] zoro. who are all igbos. im also sure it was intentional. we have to shun tribalism for and partiality for Nigeria to move forward.
Stop being myopic, this is the 12th edition and those names you mentioned won at one time or the other in the past. From such a pretty face, I thought I will find intelligence
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by debayun(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Wait u said u are not Yoruba undecided
Why do u people lie like this..why

So you know me personally to determine the fact that am lying wow you must be psychic
Re: Nobody's Talking Abt The Annoying Tribalism Meted Out By Headies by CaptainGOOD: 5:47pm On May 07, 2018
debayun:

So you know me personally to determine the fact that am lying wow you must be psychic

U guys are just pathetic liars!
Becoz I'm 100% sure u are afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Left Stranded At The Beach After Her Transportation Was Towed Awa / Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) / Meet The Baby Girl Born With Two Teeth [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.