Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (46608 Views)

Mob Beats Dangote Trailer Driver In Abraka For Crushing A Man & Injuring Others / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Lloydfather(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
Fulani herdsmen should look for Dangote and kill him,
Since they hardly forgive anyone who touches their cows.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by blackfase(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2018
No shaking. Gambari lon npa fulani. Its allowed....
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Debazent: 1:19pm On May 06, 2018
Thank God its not human beings
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by valdes00(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2018
dreamwords:

Can I have her number. I swear am not harmful
0.8.0.6.3.8.9.5.1.3 .... Guess the last number and I swear, you can break my marriage....
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by lereinter(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2018
cow the evil animal
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Pat081: 1:36pm On May 06, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
only thing to know -is he gonna repay the owner?
did he pay 4 d human life dey kill every time too Human life is ntin to dem talk less of cow
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 06, 2018
Pat081:
did he pay 4 dr human life dey kill every time too
really? I read about him hitting a guy and giving him as a keke as payment but i never knew he killed some
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by baflincon(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2018
Oh my God! how can a trailer waste our president relatives like that.....
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
You'll be surprise that Buhari will call a senate meeting concerning the lives of these cows.

Buhari and his Cowharians supporters seeing this will be like.....

They'v lost their family members.
idiot
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by godofuck231: 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
State of emergency awaiting, airspace lock down.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by tical(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
Dangote don shiga uku for Buhari hand.. he better run out of the country till situation calms down or Bubu go just set am up, throw him inside jail. undecided grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by ufuosman(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2018
Let d trailer continue to jam animals not human being
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Baroba(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2018
Imagine if this was a mini bus loaded with passengers, na human casualty we for dey count..Herding of cattle along a busy highway has no place in 21st century...smh
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by 9tailskid: 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
O ma she!!
Lookat the President's extended family lying down on the road shamelessly. I think they're dead sha...
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by daroz(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2018
Oje1:
Please stop chewing suya meat for some time, else you will chew one of the dead cow laying there
And what is wrong with chewing dead cow? Na live cow meat u wan chew before ?
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 06, 2018
Waiting for these weak terrorists leaders to attack Dangote firms. Of course they are weak they can't smell Dangote properties at all.

President Buhari's cows has been crushed by Dangote vehicle.

Any cow you see in Abuja belongs to presidency.

I hope the driver made away. Please if you have any relatives as Dangote drivers, tell them to becarefull herdsmen terrorists will soon strike back at them using cows to cause traffic till they kill Dangote drivers.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by tiwiex(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
zionmede:
good news
buhari will soon a statement in condolence for the murdered cows.
thank God dangote is not from the south
The headline sef. Instead of saying cows caused accident, we say cows were killed. angry
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Donpenny(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2018
that community should watch their head henceforth else I won't say more than this.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by jlo247(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2018
Who cares? Nothing concern because na aboki affairs.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by blessingsonflee(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2018
15 cows = 15 million grin
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by amakabel: 4:30pm On May 06, 2018
dangote!! don't allow bubu to commit suicide over this o
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by ozueozue(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2018
Ahhh dat community shld just mount a serious security dah will keep a strong watchdog, cos...(I reserve my comments)
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by HoodBillionaire: 5:02pm On May 06, 2018
dangote
iveco
danger
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by thunderbabs: 5:21pm On May 06, 2018
Eeeewoooo, herdsmen will start riot coz ot cows nw o grin
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by rikaboy85: 5:48pm On May 06, 2018
RIP
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by realKosiEric(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Let's see if he will arrest Dangote. grin grin grin
when buhari brothers argue weather to arrest dangote or not

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by chukskafor(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2018
Bros na crass not corpse
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by CHIGIM: 7:38pm On May 06, 2018
another mumu talk
IamD18:
You'll be surprise that Buhari will call a senate meeting concerning the lives of these cows.

Buhari and his Cowharians supporters seeing this will be like.....

They'v lost their family members.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Max24: 7:41pm On May 06, 2018
Gambari pa fulani, NO CASE!
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by SOFTENGR: 10:03pm On May 06, 2018
Onyochejohn:
when buhari brothers argue weather to arrest dangote or not
grin grin grin if madridguy and sarrki catch you ehn?
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video by Pat081: 10:13pm On May 06, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
really? I read about him hitting a guy and giving him as a keke as payment but i never knew he killed some
am nt talking about him but his driver's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently / What Is The Citizenship Of A Baby Born On An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.