Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) (46648 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by MeloJayEnt: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
The danfo’s tire got burst on high speed and the vehicle somersaulted this Christmas morning.

Good loving Nigerians quickly rushed to the scene to rescue the victims and put out the fire from the vehicle as seen in the video. The Police, Lagos State Neighborhood Watch and the Alapere Estate security team also assisted in ensuring safety of the scene.

As that the time of evacuation, luckily, no live was lost, but the victims sustained serious injuries.

I called Lagos state emergency line (767) immediately, but they never appeared at accident scene for over 45 mins till i left the place.

Nigerians are truly compassionate people. They all acted like it was their families that got involved in the accident.

God bless Nigeria.

NB: Unable to upload the video...NL issues

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Over speeding cos the roads are very free is what leads to this...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by TIGLIOG: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
So sad

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Stevenson20: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
May God heal the injured.

7 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by MrPADDY(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank God no life was lost.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
As that the time of evacuation, luckily, no live was lost, but the victims sustained serious injuries
This is d koko.
We thank God for that.

Once there is life, there is hope.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Ztokena: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank God for their lives

6 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Omooba77: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108803852:
The danfo’s tire got burst on high speed and the vehicle somersaulted this Christmas morning.

Good loving Nigerians quickly rushed to the scene to rescue the victims and put out the fire from the vehicle as seen in the video. The Police, Lagos State Neighborhood Watch and the Alapere Estate security team also assisted in ensuring safety of the scene.

As that the time of evacuation, luckily, no live was lost, but the victims sustained serious injuries.

I called Lagos state emergency line (767) immediately, but they never appeared at accident scene for over 45 mins till i left the place.

Nigerians are truly compassionate people. They all acted like it was their families that got involved in the accident.

God bless Nigeria.

NB: Unable to upload the video...NL issues

Thank God no live was lost... Some eyes don red.....One lexus overtook me on third mainland as I was going for Let's Go A Fishing this morning. I was wondering if the man kept one life at home...
Drink and don't drive....

34 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
May God continue to protect us his children as this year runs to an end and in the year to come.........

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by robinso01(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
May God heal them of the accident injuries.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Omniman(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Kaybanty4u(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
MY God protect us
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Quick recovery to the injured

6 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by paulolee(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
remember wen I was traveling from uyo to ph sometime around July, our bus tire pulled out on its own on high speed bt the driver mamaged to control the car till he waa able reduce the speed n brushed through bush paths along the road till the bus stopped n the tire was fixed n replaced..
I just went down on my knees to thank the LORD bt surprisingly, people were looking at me asif I was over reacting n on even made a call to his wife n called it a minor accident...
my reason for such appreciation n intense thanksgiving was simply bcox i lost a close friend in work via the same scenario, his tire pulled out, d driver lost control n hit and incoming trailer n dts how 7 lives were lost including d driver.
am just happy dt no lives were lost today, no matter the situation, give thanks to GOD

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by MZEE01: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
keep safe

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
sad a njade lo loni Eledumare.Ji jade wa,ma je ki a pade agbako.Ohun ti a o je la wa lo baba,ma je ki a pade Ohun ti yio je wa. Amin sad

12 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by maak400: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga add 'graphic" nau, that woman is badly injured

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Unforseen occurence

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
angry
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Fabulouslouie(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
God epp us
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Globad(f): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Over speeding cos the roads are very free is what leads to this...

Most of them also have bad, expired tyres

8 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Them use speed swear for danfo drivers

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by bamiyim: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
post=108809503:
God help us
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by rave1047: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sad news
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Head Hunters from Amotekun republic are responsible for this tongue
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank God no lives were lost!!

Merry Christmas all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.