Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

#BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend (49476 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Amagite(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2018
Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala edition) may have ended but its reverberations are still being felt.

Collins, a former boyfriend of one of the former housemates, Nina has said he has moved on with his life and that's all that matters.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Collins said;

I really don’t want to comment on this issue. I have moved on with my life and that’s all that matters.

When pressed for further comments, he stressed,

I don’t want it to seem like I’m seeking for cheap publicity and I don’t want the issue to drag unnecessarily. That’s why I haven’t said anything.

Meanwhile, Miracle has said he is more concerned with making money than exploring a relationship with Nina.

He had explained during an interview,

My relationship with Nina does not change outside the house; we are still good friends. I plan to make good use of the friendship with Nina; at least, it will reduce the proximity of female fans and all. With her, it is easier to set the barrier.

“Yes, we are still good friends. We can be (together in future). I have feelings for her but there is time for everything. We are both young now and marriage is not the next thing. The goal is to make money o (laughs). You never can tell what happens though and I hope you know that Nina and I are both from Imo State. So, anything can happen.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/bbnaija-ive-moved-on-collins-ninas-boyfriend.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by GistersNG: 9:32am On May 06, 2018
SEE THEIR LAST LOVE-UP PHOTOS TOGETHER HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-ive-moved-collins-ninas-boyfriend
Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by IamD18: 9:33am On May 06, 2018
These two idiots should allow us be in peace!

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by levrin: 9:35am On May 06, 2018
wait for him

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by softwerk(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2018
So sad cry

Just keep on doing what you're doing..........one day when Miracle's N45Million remains only 100k like in the case of Efe, she will come back begging!

Then you let her know you've moved on and now dating Tonto kiss tongue

293 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On May 06, 2018
Better for you

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:27am On May 06, 2018
"I don't want it to seem like I'm seeking for cheap publicity"
Mature statement.
Don't want to drag the issue "unnecessarily". Nina, you see your dumbness had made your case and fighting for you an unnecessary thing. chai
I want this guy to blow very soon. The girl gas regret this shii wey she play

333 Likes 19 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Grafixnuel(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Matured dude.

No hate.

You still Gonna laugh Bro.... Relax

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by fatymore(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Oga ooo..Collins is now a celeb...radarada

26 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Vicjustice: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Waoh, the lady is obviously blonde smiley

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by MrAnele(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
But eh. NINA WICKED OO.

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Emmyziski(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
This Niggi still be talking about something might happen, e be like say this guy no get sense.
Go and make money and if you see this girl trekking on the road, pour her water with your Porsche. That's your own consolation and assurance brah. #getsensepleasee
SlayQueenSlayer:

What if he saw her trekking on a road that has no pot holes?
He should wind down and use bottle water angry

36 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by kaydp: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Lol be4
Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Firgemachar: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
Nice

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by asatemple(f): 11:39am On May 06, 2018
Over taking is allowed. Move on dear, there are still a thousand and one Ninas

25 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Godsent4life: 11:39am On May 06, 2018
Do you have iTunes and you’re looking for trusted buyer.. I don’t offer best rate and buy all denominations

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by sdindan: 11:39am On May 06, 2018
Guy money first.

Make money and see Nina come begging.

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by YINKS89(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2018
Double wahala continues after bb naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2018
maturity at its peak

17 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by pyyxxaro: 11:40am On May 06, 2018
It's all about the benjamins

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Narldon: 11:41am On May 06, 2018

Meanwhile, Miracle has said he is more concerned with making money than exploring a relationship with Nina.

“My relationship with Nina does not change outside the house; we are still good friends. I plan to make good use of the friendship with Nina; at least, it will reduce the proximity of female fans and all. With her, it is easier to set the barrier.

So, Miracle is only Using Nina to pass Time and reduce the proximity of female fans.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Shewo(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2018

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by sexy74(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2018
Amagite:
Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala edition) may have ended but its reverberations are still being felt.

Collins, a former boyfriend of one of the former housemates, Nina has said he has moved on with his life and that's all that matters.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Collins said;

I really don’t want to comment on this issue. I have moved on with my life and that’s all that matters.

When pressed for further comments, he stressed,

I don’t want it to seem like I’m seeking for cheap publicity and I don’t want the issue to drag unnecessarily. That’s why I haven’t said anything.

He had explained during an interview,

My relationship with Nina does not change outside the house; we are still good friends. I plan to make good use of the friendship with Nina; at least, it will reduce the proximity of female fans and all. With her, it is easier to set the barrier.

“Yes, we are still good friends. We can be (together in future). I have feelings for her but there is time for everything. We are both young now and marriage is not the next thing. The goal is to make money o (laughs). You never can tell what happens though and I hope you know that Nina and I are both from Imo State. So, anything can happen.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/bbnaija-ive-moved-on-collins-ninas-boyfriend.html
You for no move.
my brother any which way Una two don popular, na maintaining am remain.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Amarabae(f): 11:41am On May 06, 2018
Can we rest from all dis BB naija nonsense

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by XVIER(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2018
Collins should be thankful he realized the beast in her before it was too late.

I always tell people a LovePeddler can never be a wife, most people taught you automatically turn a wife once the pastor join you guys together in matrimony.

A wife is a female partner in a continuing marital relationship.

And this LovePeddler Nina can never stay in marriage.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by oppybouy(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On May 06, 2018
He should move on .

Let this be a lesson ...female hypergamy does not care if you kill yourself .

It's part of the nature of life .

If you are here killing yourself over a woman in one way or the other stop it .

Heard he encouraged her to go for the show ...if he sees her anywhere just play it cool and let it go .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by ghanaman5050: 11:42am On May 06, 2018
Poor boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On May 06, 2018
Who asked him
Re: #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend by IsaAbubakar: 11:42am On May 06, 2018
grin
trust me miracle will dump that gold digging bish soon
he's already doing it diplomatically

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Zlatan Ibile Shares 2013, 2018, 2019 Photos As Fans Carry Him Up / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.