Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Top 10 Smallest Cutest Beautiful Birds In The World - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top 10 Smallest Cutest Beautiful Birds In The World (2412 Views)

Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Smallest Cutest Beautiful Birds In The World by alicelee6307: 9:57am On May 06, 2018
Birds are awesome and they come in various shape and sizes. The Smallest bird in the world (Bee Hummingbird) weighs just 1.6 gm whereas the largest Bird in the world (Ostrich) weights 104 Kg. In this article First scientific study of World’s smallest birds was done by Juan Lembeye in the year 1850, and in that year he published the list of 10 Smallest Birds. In this list, we are not deviating from popular scientific researchers.

Here we present the Top Ten smallest birds in the world. Click Below to check list[i][/i]

source: http://hollywoodgossip.co.in/top-10-smallest-cutest-beautiful-birds-in-the-world-hollywoodgossip.html

Re: Top 10 Smallest Cutest Beautiful Birds In The World by Nobody: 10:15am On May 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Top 10 Smallest Cutest Beautiful Birds In The World by SkyeAyers: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
I was literally impressed to see how the contents were well organized and explained very nicely. It had all the Birds information and Facts which were very informative. I would just love to read it again and again because it is so good.
Re: Top 10 Smallest Cutest Beautiful Birds In The World by AbbasAhmad130: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
When you talk about the World's smallest bird, you are talking about the hummingbird. But there are some other British birds which also have some amazing facts and information. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Have Created A New Breed Of Stronger And Faster Dogs. / Gsd × Mongrel Mix Available For Adoption / My Pet Fly, what do you think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.