Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) (29262 Views)

Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Bukola Saraki Hosts Ambassadors, High Commissioners, Others At His House / Saraki Hosts IGP, Mohammed Adamu, Over Police Reform Bill (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:10pm On May 06, 2018
Saraki = Fulani..d same d same.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by fatymore(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2018
Firgemachar:

Daft!
The term "Fulani community" confirms their minority, visitor status.
Mallam..Fulani Asslicker...
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 3:20pm On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
Mallam..Fulani Asslicker...

How
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 3:21pm On May 06, 2018
Jabioro:
Saraki = Fulani..d same d same.

Rubbish!
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by fatymore(f): 3:30pm On May 06, 2018
Firgemachar:

How
ask the word Daft
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by smileyoo: 4:18pm On May 06, 2018
madridguy:
They should stop painting Fulani black.
mr man no one is painting fulani black, but the beastly actions of the criminals in their midst 're painting them black. why not ask them to flush out the criminals in their midsts for peace to reign? nigeria 've hundreds of tribes, yet the name of a tribe called fulani keep on resounding with utmost vile of barbarism, and reckless destructions of properties, and you expect the victims not to cry out against them. if the perpetrators 're not from the fulanis, then let the govt proove their victims wrong by apprehending the real culprits and prosecuting them.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Firgemachar: 4:23pm On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
ask the word Daft

Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Godfather898989: 4:27pm On May 06, 2018
Thats the problem with nigeria we celebrate criminals. ___k.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 4:35pm On May 06, 2018
Iceberg3:

Timmo,ha far?

I dey. hwfar with your brain tumor, hope the brain surgery is not affecting your mentality because I saw you numerous quote like a man rehearsing how to enter market

come and lie to me here that your family got job immediately they finished sch and lemme give you what u call for this evening

a compound illiterate like you think you can make jest of me here, I bet you, you won't want to try it.

if you can celebrate and defend your drug lord brother and corrupt president, I shouldn't have even stress myself responding a slow brain like u, after all I'm not the cause of your incidental mental state
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by akaahs(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2018
madridguy:
U GI just sit down dey spew rubbish, e b like say thses people never attack someone close to u or ur community abi?
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by calaway: 4:51pm On May 06, 2018
LZAA:
was laudate there? grin grin sai caliphate!!!!!!!!! cc immhotep onyeoga shalomc iceberg3 pointzerom
Saraki is FULANI!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by LZAA: 4:52pm On May 06, 2018
calaway:

Saraki is FULANI!!!!
later he wee claim kwara

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 5:09pm On May 06, 2018
angry

the imam of ilorin palace.

Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:18pm On May 06, 2018
Firgemachar:

Rubbish!
lt pain am..
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by mvem(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2018
StarUp:
Leaders of the Fulani Community indeed. You think the Fulani herdsmen holding communities hostage listen to these so called leaders of theirs?
...most northern tribes are very loyal to there elders/leaders...and the Fulani/Hausa is one of them...
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2018
FULANI ARE JUST TROUBLE MAKER.. JUST BCUS DULLARDEE IS IN POWER.
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:58pm On May 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I dey. hwfar with your brain tumor, hope the brain surgery is not affecting your mentality because I saw you numerous quote like a man rehearsing how to enter market

come and lie to me here that your family got job immediately they finished sch and lemme give you what u call for this evening

a compound illiterate like you think you can make jest of me here, I bet you, you won't want to try it.

if you can celebrate and defend your drug lord brother and corrupt president, I shouldn't have even stress myself responding a slow brain like u, after all I'm not the cause of your incidental mental state

Haba..se painment o lolssss grin grin grin

Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas thinks Saraki is Yoruba. Does he look like a Yoruba to you? SMH
I learnt that the BoneBeing is Yoruba FulFude grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by eedrissa(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2018
saraki doing baba buhari job.. 2019 is a game..
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by campbelljosh(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2018
Clinton9000:
So bukola is a fulani name bah? Goggle his background, his grandfather hail from Abeokuta but his own Father Olusola Saraki is the one aligning with kwaras. Olusola is also a fulani name abi
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by AdaFonju: 7:13pm On May 06, 2018
campbelljosh:
So bukola is a fulani name bah? Goggle his background, his grandfather hail from Abeokuta but his own Father Olusola Saraki is the one aligning with kwaras. Olusola is also a fulani name abi
Oya baba google how did they start answering Saraki as surname, don't you know that his last name shows his true lineage
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by zoedew: 7:23pm On May 06, 2018
Angelparadise:
All Nigeria need now is peace and any tribe must respect the sanctity of life . He should encourage them to ranch their cow if they must rear cow and respect the real owners of Kwara state and give them their dues.

Who are the “real owners” of Kwara
State?
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by SokizzRaven(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2018
Clinton9000:
He is from egba town in Ogun state Mr man
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by SokizzRaven(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
Before nko...some ilorin are Fulani...nupe..tapa...just minority of them are Yoruba...saraki invited his brothers home...
Alot of people say things they know nothing about, that includes you madam
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:45pm On May 06, 2018
madridguy:

Yes they should

Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:52am On May 07, 2018
hmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by newoffer: 6:48am On May 07, 2018
Fulani inviting fellow Fulani. Abegi
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by emi14: 6:54am On May 07, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Congrats to all fulanis in Nigeria. You guys can go to any state of your choice in a contest for governorship elections or any post of your choosing, no bloody non-fulanis can stop you.
grin grin grin
Mad cow greezing
Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Basic123: 7:00am On May 07, 2018
naijafella:
Wuru Wuru man
Father of Nigerian political SELFISHISM!
he thinks about himself alone and can use and dump anybody for his ambition.
he is very cunny too!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:57pm On May 07, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Receive it and make good use of it grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.