Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (29259 Views)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Edge247: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Labor party has become an orphanage for politicians that are homeless- media practitioner and Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, throws jabs at Labor party presidential candidate, Peter Obi

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpkxzmfVFEY

Labour Party has no structure - Omoyele Sowore says

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cewuh0PgTqY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Illuminatiship(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter obi is the right man to do the job

422 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by IamWonderful: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
hahahahaha

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by alsudan: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
50 years old baby wants to remind Nigerians he’s still alive.

342 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Orphanage grin grin grin

Sowore should be jailed for such comparison cheesy cheesy cheesy

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Iamgrey5(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi

Kekere ke !

Obi

Oyiara Obi ! cheesy

Obi! Obi! Obi!

Even here in Kano we have left Kwakwasor behind to campaign for Obi cheesy

306 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by yyba: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Polchiz(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sowore is angry that one man can make Labour Party a National movement.

This his outburst will not make him score more than 30k votes according to EL-Rufai.

355 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by solmusdesigns: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool

Two clout chasing Politicians

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by realstars: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Media bully man has voiced out again.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by FuckkME(f): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
hahahahaha
u don become Biafran supporter abi?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Dear sowore, Peter isn't the cause of your discomfort.

We have a common goal and should fight from all fronts and not fight each other.

No childish tantrums , please !

328 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy
Polchiz:
Sowore is angry that one man can make Labour Party a National movement.

This his outburst will not make him score more than 30k votes according to EL-Rufai.
National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year.
kingyakos:

Oga stop talking trash here
U hear people framing up political propaganda on a man with simplicity life the next thing u join dirty chorus.
Were u they to witness that Obi killed his people and dumped their body in the river.
If u have any proof come out publicly with ur full identity and show it to the world.
it is not trash, it's the bitter truth.
As you have asked, I will bring forth the proof after you bring the proof that Tinubu order the army to kill people at lekki toll gate. You people will wake up one and roll out baseless allegations against people like it is nothing, you're now feeling the heat too and it seems you people can't take half of what you do to others. That's how we feel when you slander our people. I hope you have learned.

104 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Afamed: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Gbam. May our labor never be in vain

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Feadalezchicken: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Youth O’clock
#PO2023

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Afamed: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
Youth O’clock
#PO2023

The Agulu townhall president you mean?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ygowon: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2022
I used to support you Sowore but this your childish outburst just confirmed you are not even matured to be a Councillor not to talk of a local government chairman and you are eyeing precidency. Who dash monkey banana?

Peter Obi instructed his supporters not to insult, fight nor talk down on anyone and that he is Nigerian and wishes to serve other Nigerians. Sowore needs to study Peter Obi. He has never talked down on any opponent. Sowore is far from winning.

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
I used to support you Sowore but this your childish outburst just confirmed you are not even matured to be a Councillor not to talk of a local government chairman and you are eyeing precidency. Who dash monkey banana?

Peter Obi instructed his supporters not to insult, fight nor talk down on anyone and that he is Nigerian and wishes to serve other Nigerians. Sowore needs to study Peter Obi. He has never talked down on any opponent. Sowore is far from winning.
@the bolded, you people trying hard to make Obi looks like a better choice, where are saint Buhari and saint Osunbade today? we refuse to fall for the old trick.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Polchiz(m): 12:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwakwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year.

Are you done?

We are Obidient!

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Afamed: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Polchiz:

Are you done?

We are Obidient!
Not with 5%

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ygowon: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
@the bolded, you people trying hard to make Obi looks like a better choice, where are saint Buhari and saint Osunbade today? we refuse to fall for the old trick.
I laughed at APC when they fronted Buhari and Osinbajo because I knew they had nothing to offer. I never supported them for once. The same reason I'm never supporting APC today because the candidate is too old to lead Nigeria. Atiku is better but Obi is the best

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 1:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Polchiz:

Are you done?

We are Obidient!
I'm not done but I'll hold on till after election if we're still alive by then. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 1:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

Not with 5%
the 5% are even being threatened by Simon Ekpa or Simon Garri is his name. They can't see that there are loads of problem ahead for them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Polchiz(m): 1:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
I'm not done but I'll hold on till after election if we're still alive by then. wink

This is not war.

It is an election.

Vote your candidate in peace.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Polchiz(m): 1:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
the 5% are even being threatened by Simon Ekpa or Simon Garri is his name. They can't see that there are loads of problem ahead for them.

Simon Ekpa that could not stop election in Anambra State after all his threath?

The guy is a confused bingo.

Let him show his face.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nicetry: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:

If we don't fall for old trick which trick should we fall for ? Trick of oldie, drug Lord , Pampers wearing thief who develop Lagos that has already been developed before him but couldn't replicate such master plan in iragbiji where he came from

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Taba21: 2:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.

No more Biafra or death, no referendum no election, Buhari is jubril,no longer hearing anymore we move!!!!

Once ipob/Igbo are in support of a cause you should know that it's irrelevant and useless.
They have suddenly forgotten about their cannibal leader kanu

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by maybet081: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.

one of the most difficult thing to do is to confuse a very convinced man, you may try harder man, good luck.

12 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Even a failed idiot like Sowore dey talk?

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by bcomputer101: 3:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Those kids form that region of the country where children use to wake their parents up with knock and slap won't be happy with this news

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by sonature1: 4:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore, you are in the opposition like Peter Obi. You should be criticizing the party in power, not a fellow opposition party.

31 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Golan007: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
Sowore, you are in the opposition like Peter Obi. You should be critizing the party in power, not a fellow opposition party.

grin

75 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. / Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.