Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (56840 Views)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by LesbianBoy(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2018
Nigerians sabi spoil market angry

4 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by tohshine(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2018
Like I always knew it that this gonna happen sad

1 Like

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Quoran: 6:35pm On May 06, 2018
This headline is somewhat misleading. People are abusing their US visit visas and using it as a meaning of running to Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by lonelydora: 6:41pm On May 06, 2018
Two of my friends are there already.

People running to Canada do so for the future of their kids. But as for me and my family...we will surely make it in Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Ishilove: 6:42pm On May 06, 2018
What manner of claptrap is this? So Nigerians are afraid of having their privates skewered like suya, hence the reason for seeking 'asylum'?? undecided

White people are so unbelievably gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by ItsTutsi(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2018
hahaha sophisticated imbecilic lineage of ashawo,prostitute,ritualist and regional skull mining entities..who only source of income is through sacrifice and slavery

we all know those that are being deported on a daily bases,80% flat.heads in their desperation to develope other region

the Muslims u love to hate,but ur daily tropping to their country e.g. Dubai,Malaysia,Indonesia etc
DocHMD:

Your muslim skull will continue to lament. Go the embassy, once you tell them your terrorist muslimumudeen name, the visa officer kick you out. Thank God Igbos are not muslimumudeens like you. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by progress69: 6:45pm On May 06, 2018
I have told several Nigerians I know that many will be denied asylum and be given deportation order!

4 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
Dey never chee chom tin.
Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by toysleek(f): 6:56pm On May 06, 2018
Quoran:
This headline is somewhat misleading. People are abusing their US visit visas and using it as a meaning of running to Canada.
Finally, someone read the article..Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Kyllahmc(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2018
who wan go Canada? mek I go dey work for McDonald's If you wan do street things dem go use their advanced technology catch you cme bam you 25 yrs lol
na students and guys with small dreams dey go dah kind country.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by BlackManta(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2018
34webers:

I swear, there is need to start including tribe in passport, state is not enough. The way some animals are painting us black is getting out of hands.

The article is talking about Nigerians abusing their US visa by sneaking into Canada.
It has nothing to do with tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by anataala: 7:27pm On May 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by kmaster007: 7:29pm On May 06, 2018
Fiafia...
Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2018
gr8gem:
Please oh Canada should wait o, I'm yet to enter the country
I was about saying the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by mmsen: 7:44pm On May 06, 2018
Horus:
Develop your country

You cannot speak reasonably to people who are proud imbeciles.
Re: Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR by Abuleoshi: 7:47pm On May 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
This is why i dont regard sowore and his media team. Canada is trying to stop nigerians crossing into the country illegally. Express entry is a legal means of going to canada nigerians and indians are the major recipients. Sowore shud learn how to report.
Obviously reading and understanding is a problem for you. The Canadians are not bothered with Express Entry, it is those who get US visas and cross into Canada to seek Asylum they are bothered about!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian / Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.