Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls (27853 Views)

Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP / Peter Obi Leads, Atiku, Tinubu In Bloomberg Polls / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ShowYourCertificate: 5:52am On Feb 10, 2023
■ Peter Obi scored 66% among those who’ve decided how to vote
■ The two main party candidates still lag in Premise Data poll

Nigerian businessman and ex-governor Peter Obi remains the top choice to become the nation’s next president, according to a new poll.

Two-thirds of respondents said they intend to vote for Obi, a third-party candidate, in elections scheduled for later this month. The results of the survey conducted for Bloomberg News by Premise Data Corp. were published on Friday – 15 days before the vote to choose President Muhammadu Buhari’s successor.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-10/peter-obi-remains-top-pick-for-nigerian-president-poll-shows

140 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ShowYourCertificate: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2023
More Blood Pressure for the conventional politicians. The People have decided. We will retire the old generation politicians that have dragged us behind for too long. We, the people, are taking back our country. A great Nigeria is POssible.

619 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Pay4u: 5:54am On Feb 10, 2023
3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with 2 Rooms BQ for sale in Efab Queens Estate Abuja. Visit website for all Abuja properties

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by KingKO22: 5:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

With all the canopies and crop rallies 🤣🤣🤣

The one that pain me most was the purported mega rally in Abuja market

Labor in Pain and Vain 🤣🤣

53 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by warripekin(m): 5:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Urchins come and cry blood. Obi we know and Dattis is a fact.

427 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by babyfaceafrica: 5:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Lmao.. 15 more days to go

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Moh247: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2023
cool

Online poll vs Ofline polls... INEC vs Bloomberg

I hope children of hate won't have PSTD after Tinubu emerges

Obidunce should just accept their defeat and flush them self as Articulate movement and Jonathan Ambassadors of 2014 and 2019 did

38 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Urchinpainer: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Urchins said Peter Obi is working for Tinubu grin grin grin... Mikanites said he will step down before January 15th grin grin grin

310 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by PeterObi4LP: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Watch how some Yoro Mohzlim will wail on this thread

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by RuddyFusion(m): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2023
The INCOMING

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by KingKO22: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Even Pandora Obituary knws that he stand no chance

As Datti claimed. They keep giving Labour in Pain oversized venue for just few Zombipigs 🤣🤣 and this Zombipigs are expected to win the election

Bloomberg will be put in it's place as one of the most overrated propagandist after the election

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ZeroAccess: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Never attended any campaign rallies before, and would never attend any. But we are all Obedient and will be proving it to you in the nxt 14days at the ballot.

Another thing some of you don't know, Obi supporters are not financially induced to attend rallies, they do it out of love for the grt man who have changed the political landscape in the country.

Sha don't commit suicide if Obi is declared the winner.
[quote author=KingKO22 post=120778901]Opariiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

With all the canopies and crop rallies 🤣🤣🤣

The one that pain me most was the purported mega rally in Abuja market

Labor in Pain and Vain 🤣🤣
[/quotes

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by jlinkd78(m): 6:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Date of this reporting is February 10
Fresh

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2023
A new Nigeria is POssible

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by muykem: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Someone that will not win two states outside South East.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ElSudani: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2023
If this is the case why are zombidients drenching nairaland with tears?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by TechW: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Moderators won't push to the front page until afternoon or evening .
Urchins are forgetting to know that election victory that was purchased with money doesn't last

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by PeterObi4LP: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obidunce should just accept their defeat and flush them self as Articulate movement and Jonathan Ambassadors of 2014 and 2019 did

Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President. Where did he intend to get his imaginary bloc votes from? Free and fair election Tinubu can never win any election in Nigeria except vote buying.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ZeroAccess: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Never attended any campaign rallies before, and would never attend any. But we are all Obedient and will be proving it to you in the nxt 14days at the ballot.

Another thing some of you don't know, Obi supporters are not financially induced to attend rallies, they do it out of love for the grt man who have changed the political landscape in the country.

Moh247:
cool

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by onumadu: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
The handwriting is boldly on the wall.
Indelible.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Moh247: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=120779065]

Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President. Where did he intend to get his imaginary bloc votes from? Free and fair election Tinubu can never win any election in Nigeria except vote buying.[/quote

I don't engage fools early in the morning

Next comment please

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Moh247: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=ZeroAccess post=120779086]Never attended any campaign rallies before, and would never attend any. But we are all Obedient and will be proving it to you in the nxt 14days at the ballot.

[/quote

Na your father wey no train you go first commit suicide

And for the records I have being attending rallies since 2003 and not once have I collected a penny or seen anyone collect anything.. many a party loyalist, enthuast political observers and people who wants to listen to their candidate

Rallies has been happening since the days of Azikwe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by melonsgroup: 6:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Bank Wahala.
A man was in front of me today, ATM debited him without dispensing cash.
Baba grabbed me and shouted you are my witness oo!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by JealousCobra(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Tochi3(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2023
grin

Chai

Sifia crying..sifia pains..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Penguin2: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Lol

Bloomberg is IPOB media wing and highly partisan - Tinubu BATstards😜

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Another hot knife to the soulless hearts of urchins... Get ready people, Nigeria shall be great again with Obi/Datti.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by VERDA: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You guys will throw insults around, if the people your insulting return the favour, nobody will rest again.

I am glad Obi who is the actual person running, is running a very clean campaign based on issues and not insulting other people like your disgrace of a candidate, he has handled himself so well and and with grace even in the face of massive assault on him from every angle which is expected...

He will be remembered by everyone as the man who changed the political terrain of the country, win or no win...heavens will not fall, the winner will rule and the people will face the consequences.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Novarisammy2: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2023
A new Nigeria has come to stay. Drug damaged agbadorians can die of their foolery for all I care

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by hisgrace090: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2023
I'm very sure that God will give us Peter Obi as president.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls by Whoknow: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2023
All I have to say is thank God for giving us Peter Obi. A new Nigeria is possible

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Justice Caught Driving On BRT Lane / V.P Osinbajo Receives Chief Judge Of Nigeria & Chief Justices In State House(pix / Governor Umahi Welcomes Obasanjo To Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.