Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE (50826 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Factfinder1(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2018
Who ceec help

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2018
grin na waohcheesy.. Wich one come be angry legs again
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by oluwasegun007(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
with this hair, only God knows how the hairs on Motun's pussy will be. *Spits* tuaaaaah

You wicked ooooo.....

You almost injured me inside my own imagination....
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Daeylar(f): 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
That motun like an exhumed body

People get mouth sha shocked sad
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2018
Blackfire:
If this no sense make FP...

I will deactivate.... Go to the station now and slap the DPO..

Dont try me o
e don make frontpagecheesy
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Correct9jaB(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2018
Ouch! CeeC isn't having it today
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Lalas247(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2018
Haters always hating on ppl better than them ..
See her fish eye grin
Lefulefu wt is angry legs cry
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by biacan(f): 6:20pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
e don make frontpagecheesy
You're wicked cheesy
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Leenski(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Haters always hating on ppl better than them ..
See her fish eye grin
Lefulefu wt is angry legs cry
na d same question me dey ask too nacheesy. How angry legs dey take look? Anyway she's just hating on Cee c so as to trendcheesy. By d way someone here said dat the motun girl looks like an exhumed corpseshocked.

3 Likes

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2018
Blackfire:
If this no sense make FP...

I will deactivate.... Go to the station now and slap the DPO..

Dont try me o

Lol
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Lalas247(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
na d same question me dey ask too nacheesy. How angry legs dey take look? Anyway she's just hating on Cee c so as to trendcheesy. By d way someone here said dat the motun girl looks like an exhumed corpseshocked.
Look at her hair .. she can’t even buy ordinary relaxer so her hair looks human before she insults someone’s legs

Angry legs ... grin

1 Like

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
You're wicked cheesy
the guy be underestimating BBN stories. E no know dat any BBN related story ..b4 u say, 'JACK!' .. d story don jump enter frontpage...no matter how sly d story might soundcheesy.
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Look at her hair .. she can’t even buy ordinary relaxer so her hair looks human before she insults someone’s legs

Angry legs ... grin
her bwoyfwend never send her money for hair maintenance yet. Babes like dis na so dhier hair go dey smell ehn. There was one i experienced for ATM queue. The girl in front of me na so d hair jus dey scattered like dis motun own and d tin come dey smell like wetin dead rats die put. I just holding my breath throughout d ordeal and dey turn my head wen i wan breath.. D odour almost turn my stomach ehncheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by emperorblog(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2018
READ OTHER COOL AND INTERESTING STORY HERE www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Lalas247(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
her bwoyfwend never send her money for hair maintenance yet. Babes like dis na so dhier hair go dey smell ehn. There was one i experienced for ATM queue. The girl in front of me na so d hair jus dey scattered like dis motun own and d tin come dey smell like wetin dead rats die put. I just holding my breath throughout d ordeal and dey turn my head wen i wan breath.. D odour almost turn my stomach ehncheesy.
Lol @ smell ... you may be right grin
Some ladies lack good hygiene sha .. but it’s everywhere not just Naija .. even yesterday one guy walked past me o looking good but my dear body odour on a 1000 .. was like na wa o what is his excuse for that fuckery .. the whole supermarket was just stinking n he had the guts to look at me .. imagine .. thank God I gave him the ‘don’t even think about face ‘ if not I’m sure his breathe would stink same way ..

3 Likes

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 06, 2018
I guess Seun is done with nairaland, so he is no longer bothered about the incompetence of his moderators.

How else does one explain the manner with which hungry bloggers have hijacked the front page for the display of their meaningless promotional gimmicks that merely advertise the underdeveloped mentality of the average Nigerian to the outside world.
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by MrBigiman: 6:46pm On May 06, 2018
CeeC should try and change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
cheesy grin
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Davidfash1010: 6:54pm On May 06, 2018
Bbnaija: Tobi And Alex Celebrate Love With Falz, Ay, Simi,Ebuka @12th Headies

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbHaSjx9RGg
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol @ smell ... you may be right grin
Some ladies lack good hygiene sha .. but it’s everywhere not just Naija .. even yesterday one guy walked past me o looking good but my dear body odour on a 1000 .. was like na wa o what is his excuse for that fuckery .. the whole supermarket was just stinking n he had the guts to look at me .. imagine .. thank God I gave him the ‘don’t even think about face ‘ if not I’m sure his breathe would stink same way ..

well for dudes own na probably d stinking boxers wey im don dey wear for d past three weeks without washing it...then some guys actually feel its a gayish attitude if a guy spends time in the bathroom to properly wash himself..then also some guys no dey take time to wash their crotch properly. A dude will rush into d bathroom and under a second he will rush out.i see all dese tins when i was in d boarding house in d secondary sch. And na such guys go dey look for girls to give dem bjcheesy. Anyway dirty smelly guys are meant for dirty smelly girlscheesy. ... By the way if u notice a guy constantly scratching his crotch then know for sure dat d boxers he's wearing underneath is a stinking one.

2 Likes

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by CSTR1003: 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
This further proves the point that short people are always hot tempered
How tall are you?

Don't tell me that women have their own definition of tall.
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by EngrKem: 7:05pm On May 06, 2018
Nobody even noticed how bad Cee C written English was. So much for someone that studied law! Some private uni should endeavour to work on their students better. I expect a lot better from them
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by maduxs: 7:06pm On May 06, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
you wicked you should try yours hands in comedy. It's your talent
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by Bianda24: 7:33pm On May 06, 2018
Ccee only talked about her picture telling more about her, and not her "filthy" hair. Cecee could be talking about her beauty or her congealed colour, in fact it could be anything. So why putting words in her mouth.

Cecee fine sha, Motun fine too.
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by mhisbliss(f): 7:36pm On May 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

How tall are you?

Don't tell me that women have their own definition of tall.
5.7ft
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by CSTR1003: 7:39pm On May 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
5.7ft
Would you call someone that is 5.7 tall?
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On May 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

Would you call someone that is 5.7 tall?
Its like asking if I'd call someone who's 6ft tall
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by IVORY2009(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
with this hair, only God knows how the hairs on Motun's pussy will be. *Spits* tuaaaaah

Bros u too dey form Woman abi? Common change ur status to 'M' shocked

Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by mozele(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:

ladies! Haba! You guys are your own worst enemy.
Re: Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE by sundayaromee1(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2018
Your pictures says a lot? Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) / Omo Britico Acquires A New House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.