Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle (53597 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by GistMore: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019
GistMore.com

Regina Daniels’ mom clashes with her uncle, as he accuses Regina of denying her dad publicly while secretly pacifying him with a Jeep.

Read below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-mom-clashes-with-her-uncle-as-he-accuses-regina-of-denying-her-dad

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by GistMore: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by JasonScoolari: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Just like the role Patience Ozokwor plays in the movie industry by making her husband (Late Pete Eneh or Fabian Adigwe) useless and encourage her daughters into immoral act and indecency, that's the same role this woman without virtue is playing in her daughters life.

God, bless us with good ladies who'll be great mom's to our unborn kids.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by GistMore: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by afroniger: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Seems Regina is under the heavy influence of her mom. Remote control things.

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Vivianat(f): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2019
This movie will not end well

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by saheedbadmus(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2019
i talk am say that man na her papa..no sensible lawyer go come out claim whats not his..am sure this woman left the man cos he no really get cash now she don sell her daughter out to their neighbor because of money.. of all God's creation, fear women..

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by itspzpics(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Story
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Nukilia: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just like the role Patience Ozokwor plays in the movie industry by making her husband (Late Pete Eneh or Fabian Adigwe) useless and encourage her daughters into immoral act and indecency, that's the same role this woman without virtue is playing in her daughters life.
God, bless us with good ladies who'll be great mom's to our unborn kids.

Stop being sensational! This is real life and not movies. Nigerian families are quick to throw darts at people who struggled all their lives

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2019
Mehn! This is really embarrassing

This is one of the effect of single parenting or baby mama ish.
Neither the mum nor dad suffers but the child.

The child will be the one to bear the hall of shame and mistakes.

Tonto should take note.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by missimelda01(f): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2019
I had difficulty reading all of that Kai!

Summary pleaseeee

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by SlyIg(f): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2019
When will all these stop na.
This little girl has sacrificed herself so that her family can finally exit poverty for life.
Dear Uncles, leave them alone.
Poverty is not a sweet thing mbok.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Barryseal: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Truth be told, Regina's father has no right to receive her dowry if he hasn't paid the bride price of Rita, Regina's mother. As a matter of fact, Regina's traditional marriage could be void, since her mother's marriage rite is non existent.
I only fault Regina for not acknowledging her father, with reasons best known to her anyway.
This is like nollywood acted out in real life.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Chubhie: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2019
All this madness just cos of Ned's fetish for underaged pussycat. Father, uncles, aunties and mother all in support of this aberration cos of money.

It's clear the father would have gladly complied if he was approached with respect, jeep,house in Dubai and London.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
The drama continues....

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
The money no reach them side. This uncle self na yeye man alongside regina mama. See as he dey call name asif na dangote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Benekruku(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
I pray Reginal Daniels will be able to pray for her mum 20years from now.

Need not be told the mother's soul is after money

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by bettercreature(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
I pray Reginal Daniels will be able to pray for her mum 20years from now.

Need not be told the mother's soul is after money
I give her just 1 year not 20 years
The marriage will not last a year

19 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
I learnt that his Dad didn't pay Rita Daniel's bride price.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by dingbang(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
This marriage may not even last the way I am seeing it
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by GeneralPula: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Life sha. Just when the girl had thought make she go dey enjoy herself with money, another set of frustration is kicking in. Las las all the family go come social media!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by oluwamaich(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wetin money dey cause

Money can make an inlaw become beggars cry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by pinpinkay: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
The last f*ck i gave was just in 4o seconds
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Memphitz537(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mama wey be ashawo must give birth to ashawo!!!!
No escaping from the truth.

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Chubhie: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I learnt that his Dad didn't pay Rita Daniel's bride price.
barrister jude said he searched everywhere but couldn't locate her parents to pay bride price.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Destroyerofyeeb: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Useless prostitute of a mother, not surprised yeebow will do anything for money. I just feel sorry for the father who has been denied the right over his daughter.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
afroniger:
Seems Regina is under the heavy influence of her mom. Remote control things.

What do you expect?

If Mr Jude didn't pay the bride price of Rita, the sons can trace their father when they are mature (which they may be reminded by her mother's people that they dont belong there - just maybe) but the girls are owned by the Daniels.

Afterall, where is the charge and bail lawyer when he was needed to play fatherly role

But what do I know? Let's hear more gist cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Replies Tokunbo Aboderin / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.