Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,455 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) (68634 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by userplainly(m): 12:01am On May 07, 2018
emelda86:

Your life will look like buhari's next promises Oshisco!!!
lol... Amen!!..... with ur face like Uduaghan wen e get running stomach!.... ( na me do u?) lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2018
Nigerian youths love to appreciated rubbish...

what is good about what either of them wore?
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by Harrynight(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2018
Uriel ✅
Beyonce❌
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by ogtavia(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2018
this girl is really dull..I don't why but she annoys the hell out of me.
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by Ishilove: 1:25am On May 07, 2018
Not bad at all
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by donqx: 2:50am On May 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 4:05am On May 07, 2018
I will go for Uriel...sweet African curves.
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2018
aAK1:
She looks better if you ask me
thank u o
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by stevearagorn(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2018
SMH Beyonce kor Bella the bull dog nin
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by cozysblog: 10:33am On May 07, 2018
Davido A.K.A OBO Sweep Headies Award With His Top Hit On The List

On the surface, it would seem apparent that this week’s prop should go to the Headies for acknowledging Davido’s long list of hits that gave him a bumper 2017.
Yet, the nod goes to Davido, because if there is one thing that his sweep of the 12th Headies proved, it is that talent is never enough and when hard work meets the right circumstances, magic is often made.

Read more here : http://www.cozysblog.com.ng/davido-a-k-a-obo-sweep-headies-award-with-his-top-hit-on-the-list/

Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by muyiwatosin: 10:44am On May 07, 2018
fish brains splashed all over the place.
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by muyiwatosin: 10:46am On May 07, 2018
the men in that same event will be well clad! but our sisters will play the foolz.
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by JhimmySpark(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
I love Uriel!
Thick thighs save lives. #teamthickthighs.
.. Girls with thick thighs are wining
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by emelda86(f): 12:30pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=userplainly post=67341912]

lol... Amen!!..... with ur face like Uduaghan wen e get running stomach!....
( na me do u?) lma

tongue your family including your unborn generation
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 12:53am On May 08, 2018
JhimmySpark:
.. Girls with thick thighs are wining

Yels Boss!
Re: Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) by walozanga(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2018
Danelo:
So because it's original it must be scrotal sack, bia nna were you among those who squeezed it?

Hahahahah... Bia nwannemnwoke ima way ndi osha.. ha Di too artificial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.