Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' (20047 Views)

Osinbajo: You Are Unenlightened, Mischievous, Tony Momoh Blasts Afenifere / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by IJOBA2: 12:12am On May 07, 2018
Naijaman27:

So Osinbajo should not criticise corruption! He should keep quiet like the thieves in your People Deceiving People party!
OVAMBOLAND IS A YORUBA MUSLIM BRUHsad STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THEMangry

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by bendike: 12:26am On May 07, 2018
Naijaman27:

This their govt is feeding 7.6 million children in 19 states everyday! The electricity has improved and food is cheaper! What are you saying? Does it have any basis in sense? We should think before we talk oh
You are BMC so shut up.
You account was registered on the 6th of this month. What happened to the previous alias?

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 12:28am On May 07, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
coconut head. . . you must have hurt yourself trying to think too much.
what exactly has the vice president or the buhari man done to stop the so called 50/50 killing you claimed in your comment. so because muslims are being killed too, christians have no right to complain for the killings of their own people. so because osinbajo is vp for all, christians should fold their hands and watch their brethens been massacred. really nigga?? take a minute or two, relax and re-read your comment, digest it and feel how stupid it tastes. aboki

Some statements add fuel to an already bad situation. U want osibanjo to paint what's happening in Benue as a muslin vs Christian tin. Thts ridiculous. Have u ever been to benue, how do. Verify tht d pple killed n Benue r all xtains. I mean, pple like u just play into d hands of politicians

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by debaj10: 12:30am On May 07, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Some statements add fuel to an already bad situation. U want osibanjo to paint what's happening in Benue as a muslin vs Christian tin. Thts ridiculous. Have u ever been to benue, how do. Verify tht d pple killed n Benue r all xtains. I mean, pple like u just play into d hands of politicians
are you truly this myopic? or just unenlightened?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 12:35am On May 07, 2018
debaj10:
are you truly this myopic? or just unenlightened?

I will answer ur question if only u answer mine

How do u verify tht d pple killed n benue r all xtains

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Bobbycastrol007(m): 12:38am On May 07, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I will answer ur question if only u answer mine

How do u verify tht d pple killed n benue r all xtains

Your reasoning ability is low.. Try and download PDF on how to think,it might help

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by debaj10: 12:40am On May 07, 2018
Bobbycastrol007:

Your reasoning ability is low.. Try and download PDF on how to think,it might help
d guy just weak me.
as if dem don lie finish for BH mata, com hia dey ax mad kweshun.
chai!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:44am On May 07, 2018
OsiMUMU is a loyal houseboy. Cc immhotep Lzza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 12:45am On May 07, 2018
Bobbycastrol007:

Funny!!!.....u r very funny...now joke time is over. Provide answers to my question. Firstly m not a sentimental person. I dnt based my judgements on emotions. Intact I am a thinking person, which is one quality u lack. Most Nigerians lack d ability to think. Truth is we r not thinking pple, that's y we never get it right.

To prove am right, I just asked these pple for proof, since they dnt hve , u know what they do They result to insult...shame on u!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 12:46am On May 07, 2018
debaj10:
d guy just weak me.
as if dem don lie finish for BH mata, com hia dey ax mad kweshun.
chai!

Tht u have another sentimental fellow doesn't mean u r right. Were is my evidence ....how did u come to a conclusion tht the Benue killing is an attack on Christians??

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:49am On May 07, 2018
Naijaman27:

This their govt is feeding 7.6 million children in 19 states everyday! The electricity has improved and food is cheaper! What are you saying? Does it have any basis in sense? We should think before we talk oh
Shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Nobody: 12:53am On May 07, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
OsiMUMU is a loyal houseboy. Cc immhotep Lzza
He is busy praying while herdsmen are genociding people in the Middle Belt.
Ok oh . .

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Nobody: 12:56am On May 07, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
Shut up.
Naijaman27 is from Nigger Area grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by debaj10: 12:59am On May 07, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Tht u have another sentimental fellow doesn't mean u r right. Were is my evidence ....how did u come to a conclusion tht the Benue killing is an attack on Christians??
simple research:
1. Benue killings 2018.
2. list all affected communities.
3. profile each community's ethnicity and religious background.
4. present your findings.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 1:06am On May 07, 2018
debaj10:
simple research:
1. Benue killings 2018.

This doesn't prove nytyn oga....even on d south south that's Christian dominated there r still Muslims living there not to talk bout Benue that's in d north central....ur analysis is flawed, it proves nothing

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 1:07am On May 07, 2018
debaj10:
simple research:
1. Benue killings 2018.

So a question in this community r u saying there r no Muslims living der, not even one??

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by debaj10: 1:09am On May 07, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

This doesn't prove nytyn oga....even on d south south that's Christian dominated there r still Muslims living there not to talk bout Benue that's in d north central....ur analysis is flawed, it proves nothing
hmm.
na wa o.
u ax kweshun.
I show u road finish.
u come tok say na flawa nahim I giv u...
hmm.
isok.
God dey look us.
Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Ihateyoumod: 1:16am On May 07, 2018
debaj10:
hmm.
na wa o.
u ax kweshun.
I show u road finish.
u come tok say na flawa nahim I giv u...
hmm.
isok.
God dey look us.

U n I know u cannot prove nytyn, so tht question was a trap, what bout the killing happening n zamfara by armed men, wen tht one happens, u guys dnt go shouting Fulani herdsmen o, u guys agree its armed bandit but wen its Benue its Fulani herdsmen. I just hope tht by the time its all revealed it won't be too late. Pple like u dnt want to think at all...okay what if u r wrong bout it.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by ojmaroni247(m): 1:32am On May 07, 2018
jaxxy:
Pdp are the biggest criminals bt they managed the economy better. Apc are not as corrupt bt they are armatures in governance. Why is dis country so unlucky. We need Change! erm sorry not "change" again we need smtn better
APC are not as corrupt, how did u come abt this?.... Lol. U can't be a judge at ur own case. The APC corrupt mantra abt the PDP was just a ladder used to climb to power and burry the PDP. It's simple common sense, they are both corrupt, u will later find out the APC is the definition of corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by ojmaroni247(m): 1:37am On May 07, 2018
What are they actually doing? The villagers decide to form a vigilante group and arm them, the federal government disarm them all in the name of mopping up small arms. Giving criminals a field day
Naijaman27:

This does not make sense. So when he doesn’t speak, it’s a problem, when he speaks, it’s a problem! They are trying. Have any of you tried to find out what the government is doing to stop these herdsmen? We need to see how we can assist and not just judge!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by ojmaroni247(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2018
which electricity has improved, as I type this I type in darkness. I doubt you are in Nigeria, which food is cheaper? Buying locally made rice with stones for almost twice the price of foreign made rice without impurities during GEJ's tenure. The only time I enjoyed almost 16hrs of power supply was wen the then minister of Power Bart nnaji was in office, the first ever to resign wen his name was abt being rubbished. I really can't understand y GEJ allowed such a good hand go.
Naijaman27:

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by deomelo: 2:11am On May 07, 2018
ojmaroni247:
which electricity has improved, as I type this I type in darkness. I doubt you are in Nigeria, which food is cheaper? Buying locally made rice with stones for almost twice the price of foreign made rice without impurities during GEJ's tenure. The only time I enjoyed almost 16hrs of power supply was wen the then minister of Power Bart nnaji was in office, the first ever to resign wen his name was abt being rubbished. I really can't understand y GEJ allowed such a good hand go.

...but they are not talking about Igbos, they are talking about Nigerians enjoying better power supply

When things are on the positive side for Nigeria, Igbos are sad and unhappy, but @ any negative news about Nigerian, Igbos are happy and excited.

...btw, Nigeria just sent fresh 500MW into the National grid with another 500MW to be ready by the end of the year.

Also, by this coming September, Nigeria is set to become the largest producer and exporter of Fertilizer.

Also by next year, largest producer and exporter of gas.

Also, the largest producer and exporter of petroleum products

We have a lot of positive news to make you perpetually sad and unhappy.

I see a lot of pain and heartache in your/ipob future...

1 Like

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by ivieeseosa: 2:17am On May 07, 2018
I am usually surprise when l hear people say this government is fighting corrupt. It is either the do not know the meaning of corruption or they are naive.

The question is what is the meaning of corruption? Is nepotism not corruption? If yes, would you still maintain that the government is fighting corruption OR is the FATHER OF CORRUPTION...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by obowunmi(m): 2:48am On May 07, 2018
Fake Pastor Osinbajo
Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Dollabiz: 2:51am On May 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Nobody: 3:35am On May 07, 2018
Ovamboland:
PDP wants to intimidate and blackmail the vice president because he has a pastoral calling and take the popular see nothing do nothing don't rock the boat approach of most mega pastors.

If Osinbajo is peddling falsehood as alleged why are the publicly accussed not telling us what the true narratives are?
The following accepted they collected money from Dasuki, arms money:

Dokpesi
Anenih
Obanikoro
Ladoja
Falae
Bafarwa
Metuh

and many others with quietly returned monies and plea bargain.
The VP knows true evidence when he sees one as a lawyer, why are the PDP trying to use filial relationship with Daddy GO to keep the VP quiet? Why not engage him within the ambits of the law and show us the public any evidence that shows they did not steal our money?
political parties organize rallies, make donations n share it to themselves for electioning.

Nothing New.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by 2016v2017: 3:41am On May 07, 2018
Bede2u:
Osinbajo was never a pastor. He may be a prof. But pastor? Nah! He is just another mutivational speaker who get paid for giving speeches in church.

A pastor who is serving Tinubu? You cant serve 2 masters at a time. Its in the bible. Tinubu is a criminal and so is osinbajo
Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by 2016v2017: 3:42am On May 07, 2018
hypertension:

To be frank, my admirable Osibanjo has lost it. I can not support him again.

My grudges being that he is silent when southerners are killed, especially Christians up north.
Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Toks2008(m): 4:01am On May 07, 2018
hypertension:

So you think muslims will be killed down south without response from the northern muslim leaders

How old are you?

You really need to stop this your shortsightedness.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Shalomc(f): 4:08am On May 07, 2018
hypertension:

So you think muslims will be killed down south without response from the northern muslim leaders

How old are you?
He is madridguy
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Shalomc(f): 4:09am On May 07, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Tell madridguy and his cohorts
Cc
Pointzerom lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' by Wada3: 5:22am On May 07, 2018
I think PDP is still not ready to take the role of opposition in this country. Why are they angry with the Vice President for telling them the known truth? Well, never again in Nigeria will PDP be allow to govern again, we are satisfied with Buhari/Osinbajo's government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms / Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.