Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms (20040 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by activistjohnny(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2018
APC members in Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Government Area defected to PDP, burns their brooms. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mtF8EeACzQ

1 Share

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
haba..

think say na public holidays be dia problem for southwest?

why burn broom again..

with June 12.. all sins are forgiven and every death by terrorists have resurrected..

behold all things have become perfect cheesy

why decamp again.. cheesy

Buhari's till heaven come cheesy

mumu...

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Paperwhite(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
APC jazz don clear for some people eyes.Bleep both APC & PDP.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by obonujoker(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Don't get it twisted..... Honouring Abiola doesn't mean SW will vote for you....

Abiola deserves such status anyway, buh there are other heroes which we as a country needs to honour...m

If I ever become a President, we must have Hausa day, Igbo day and Yoruba day, where every worker must wear the attires of that culture on its day...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by EasterDell: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na so
Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Throwback: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
obonujoker:
Don't get it twisted..... Honouring Abiola doesn't mean SW will vote for you....

Abiola deserves such status anyway, buh there are other heroes which we as a country needs to honour...m

If I ever become a President, we must have Hausa day, Igbo day and Yoruba day, where every worker must wear the attires of that culture on its day...

You are obviously a clown who has no business with serious governance.

While you're at it, also declare Ijaw day and Kanuri day, Urhobo day, Bini day, Igala day, Berom day and Ibibio day

Indeed you are a joker.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by obonujoker(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback:

While you're at it, also declare Ijaw day and Kanuri day, Urhobo day, Bini day, Igala day, Berom day and Ibibio day

Indeed you are a joker.

Ogbeni koshi kuro... I guess those ones that celebrate guy fawkes or thanksgiving or Halloween are jokers.... Well many of you on this site are tribalist though...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Throwback: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Ogbeni koshi kuro... I guess those ones that celebrate guy fawkes or thanksgiving or Halloween are jokers.... Well many of you on this site are tribalist though...

Ogbeni, stay at home and declare every day public holiday for the over 200 tribes in Nigeria.

You must think governance is a circus show.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by obonujoker(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback:

Ogbeni, stay at home and declare every day public holiday for the over 200 tribes in Nigeria.

You must think governance is a circus show.

IPOB bore me..... I'm talking of the three major tribes in Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by NotComplaining: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
PDP Flag N200
APC Flag N200
Broom N200
Matches N50
Street DJ N5000
Touts (10) N500ea

Total avg = 10,650

Empty Promises - ∞

Are you telling me the youth dont have 10k to spare to contest for elections?! These criminals are spending juju money to ruin millions of lives.
Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ledem go. They just want to get a share of the money PDP is offering grin They wee decamp back to APC before 2019 elections. When people who only know how to do this will resume like...

2 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Better yooba pple

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by DAREH13: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
YARIMO,MADRIDGUY,NGENU

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by jbtobsyn(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Oga na u go buy cloth for the people and sow it for them abi. Think before you spew nonsense.Idiot

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by skales67(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why won't they defect? I was driving past Ajeromi-Ifelodun one day on my way to Lawani in Apapa and i saw a place where there was a heap of refuse dump just before the Local Government Office! Trucks were going in and out of the place dumping bottles and other disposable rubbish! i saw young men on top of the heap of the dustbin sorting out some of the refuse looking for "something valuable for their own use". All of them were speaking Yoruba Language.

That was when i knew the kind of suffering these people were subjected to. But when i reminisced back and remembered the role they played in the 2015 elections, i grinned and said to myself..."Serves them RIGHT"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by flexyrule(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Naso
They're burning broom today... Tomorrow they'll be burning umbrellas.
Confused bunch.
Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Nwaohafia1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari's ship is sinking very fast

2 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by package7(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is the difference between PDP and APC?

Just mention one... Biko
Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by chuksjuve(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback of a person Is trying to makr himself to make sense but the more he tries the more he sounds like a broken record!

30k BMC Money doing wonders

The hustle is real
grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by OhiOfIhima: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dis mofo has been vindicated, d food shared to his LG/wards are not in his authorities. Slowpoke politician still d youths are not learning deir lesson, once dey see raw cash, deir brain confiscate.
Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
obonujoker:

Why not just declare a cultural day where everyone gets to wear their cultural attires to work and students get to write an essay about what they find most interesting about other tribes apart from theirs, community and political leaders must also publish something in the local media about what they find interesting in other tribes that they will love to add in their daily routines.

Some countries do that in Africa

In addition, changing the democracy day from May 29 to June 12 is not only honoring late chief MKO Abiola but all those that fought and died in the quest for the justice of June 12. The list which included many prominent political activist which transcended the Yoruba tribe.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please make sure you pack and do away with the ashes

Nothing should remind us of APC come 2019 except in Lagos!

It's a bitter experience that must never be repeated!

3 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Say no to failure.

Say no to propaganda.

Say no to falsehood.

Say no to bloodletting.

Say no to APC.

Say no Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by wellmax(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ajeromi Ifelodun hahahaha. If you know you know. Na ipob full there, no space for them in APC. We don't want you sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by flexyrule(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Political prostitutes...
Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by Ziggylady(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
shocked

Inspite of the 'June 12' declaration??...surely the declaration has made all the jobless and frustrated youths in Sw millionaires with 24hours electricity and top-notch security

Osibande/Tinubu must hear this!

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by gurunlocker: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback:

Indeed you are a joker.

Zombie Alert! New infected BMC is in town. Welcome, you have a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms by bedspread: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

41 Killed In Katsina Terrorist Attack / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP / Pantami Present As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting After UK Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.