Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, (521 Views)

Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / Eltamd UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad-spectrum SPF 46 For Sensitive Or Acne-pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by nonny1212: 6:21pm On May 06, 2018
Whatsapp me, 08164272477. . I will tell you what to do and it will clear in two weeks tops. Very simple.
Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by scarramenga: 6:23pm On May 06, 2018
grin when I can get the advice from YouTube for free.
Chop your solution

1 Like

Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by frbona: 6:24pm On May 06, 2018
If you mention your tips here would your name change?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by nonny1212: 6:25pm On May 06, 2018
I no dey charge money o
Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by nonny1212: 6:25pm On May 06, 2018
Free tips
Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by nonny1212: 6:26pm On May 06, 2018
frbona:
If you mention your tips here would your name change?
I can't mention it here, I would like to follow the person up on whatsapp
Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by nonny1212: 6:27pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
grin when I can get the advice from YouTube for free.
Chop your solution
No wahala na
Re: If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2018
The solution to this is simple, use a moisturizing soap to bath morning and evenings, wash your towel and bedspread regularly.

Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Report Snake Invasion Of My House To.. / The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology / Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.