Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

HEADIES AWARD!! Do Mayorkun Deserve The Next Rated Award Ahead Of Maleek Merry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HEADIES AWARD!! Do Mayorkun Deserve The Next Rated Award Ahead Of Maleek Merry? (511 Views)

Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HEADIES AWARD!! Do Mayorkun Deserve The Next Rated Award Ahead Of Maleek Merry? by bencraigbritten: 7:16pm On May 06, 2018
A new controversy is brewing on social media.

This is happening just as it happened between
Lil Kesh and Reekado Banks in 2015, several music followers believe Maleek Berry deserve the award ahead of
Mayorkun.

This issue also came up at the
SoundcityMVP Awards where
Maleek Berry won “Best New Act ” ahead of Mayorkun .

There was no argument then, as many believed Maleek had done more in terms of the hit songs he released in 2017.
However, the Headies is a bigger award and a wider section of social media believe
Mayorkun won it due to the influence of Davido as it happened with Reekado Banks (People argued Don Jazzy’s influence won it for him.)

The question now is
Do You Think Mayorkun Actually Deserve To Win The Award Ahead Of Maleek Berry?
We want to hear from you all.

Drop your comments. Via

http://teexclusive.com.ng/headies-award-do-mayorkun-deserve-the-next-rated-award-ahead-of-maleek-merry/
Re: HEADIES AWARD!! Do Mayorkun Deserve The Next Rated Award Ahead Of Maleek Merry? by Macdawid(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2018
I think he deserves it, but Maleek Berry is my choice, any day, any time... Sefini!
Re: HEADIES AWARD!! Do Mayorkun Deserve The Next Rated Award Ahead Of Maleek Merry? by phintohlar(f): 12:17am On May 07, 2018
E no even concern me, my own be say make i hear music wey get beta gbedu wey i go fit shake body well to.. But then i love Mayorkun shaaaa oooooh

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Slays In New Photos / Kylie Jenner Address Rumors About Daughter Stormi's Paternity / The Alex Unusual Empire! #bbnaija’s Alex Launches Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.