Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State (28472 Views)

I Don't Kidnap, I Only Kill People – Aleru, Zamfara Bandit Chief / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Johnrake69: 12:29am On May 07, 2018
Please what is Buhari waiting for to sack the service chiefs? The worst is they won't even honour national assembly invite.

Who are they serving really? Is it Buhari and his 150 barren cows?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by kamalcole3000: 12:43am On May 07, 2018
How come all of a sudden their name has changed from Fulani herdsmen to armed bandits since bubu came back from America?

I suspect their an express gag order to the media to stop portraying it the way its really is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Lastanza: 12:49am On May 07, 2018
Ohh! My country. This is the highest one chance I've entered since I was born.

Oh God, arise and save ur pipl from dis evil government

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Hayzead07(m): 1:01am On May 07, 2018
Where were the people meant to secure the lives of the people when those unfortunate and uneducated almajiris were on a killing spree Really it breaks my heart reading this kind of news on a daily basis. This government is pure evil

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Jraysmedia: 2:25am On May 07, 2018
Roger3D:
The fact that IPOb are terrorists is not my personal opinion but that of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A legitimate court of law declared them so and not me
legitimate court of law my dear..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Dollabiz: 2:45am On May 07, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by MahatmaGhandi: 4:04am On May 07, 2018
And people would want to argue that this is not ethnic cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by stonemasonn: 4:13am On May 07, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

The armed bandits stayed for about 3 hours,and there was no help from security agencies in Nigeria.

It is finished.

Anybody supporting Bubu is a mörön. Signed; Baba OBJ.
In a state that has so many military barracks..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by 2016v2017: 4:41am On May 07, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

The armed bandits stayed for about 3 hours,and there was no help from security agencies in Nigeria.

It is finished.

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by 2016v2017: 4:42am On May 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:
USELESS SHITHOLE COUNTRY LEAD BY A WALKING CORPSE AND STILL SUPPORTED BY WALKING CORPSES CALLED ZOMBIES.

THEIR DESIRE IS TO KILL EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY SO IT WILL BE INHABITED BY THEIR HERDSMEN AND THEIR COWS!

BLOODY EVIL AND DEVILISH ANIMAL PRESIDENT! angry angry
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by 2016v2017: 4:42am On May 07, 2018
Ojiofor:
Fulani terrorist have suddenly turned to unknown armed gun men.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by trinity11(m): 5:14am On May 07, 2018
With all these continuous killings we get as basic amenities. My president is still expecting us to go farming, my president is still expecting US foreign investors.

It is well,even in the well God is aware.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56am On May 07, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

It is finished.

A slowpoke is better off.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by AnanseK(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2018
Organized killings to dislodge Buhari. The looters, the wailers and Igbos are desperate. Fighting corruption can be suicidal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by onyeka205(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2018
We have an option come 2019. There is a young intelligent detribalized and well educated man from Kano state that has just declared for the presidential position. He was born in the North, grew up in the West and is endowed with intelligence of the East. This man has all it takes to stop all these carnage, bring Nigeria out of the woods and place Nigeria on the pedestal of success. With this intelligent young man, Nigeria will be highly ventilated with the oxygen of wealth, success and tranquility. The name of this intelligent young man is Alhaji (Dr) Tanko Yunusa. If Nigeria needs a paradigm shift from the old and corrupt order, Alhaji (Dr) Tanko Yunusa is the answer.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Nobody: 6:18am On May 07, 2018
Who are they killing? Christians ....what is their motive,,,, we must condemn any form of incessant killing, are they Fulani herdsmen ,,,, who gave them weapons , who is their sponsors, we must all raise voice and condemn this act of barbarism,
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Nobody: 6:24am On May 07, 2018
[quote author=saeedowolab post=67344469]Who are they killing? Christians ....what is their motive,,,, we must condemn any form of incessant killing, are they Fulani herdsmen ,,,, who gave them weapons , who is their sponsors, couldn't it be that corruption is fighting back, let's assume the victims are Christians , what will be our reaction, if they are not , how do we intend to politicized.. We must shelve politic, aside and condemn any form of killing,
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by RillJ(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2018
Morons know better - OBJ

Evablizin:
shocked

It is finished.

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Toide: 6:45am On May 07, 2018
actually speaking people that have lost their life is more than people that died during the Nigeria civil war.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by malware: 7:02am On May 07, 2018
And yet there is no any National mourning cry

Later, when people cry out, Buhari would then come with his belated message, condemning the incident... Ohhhh Africa my Africa.... Ohhhh this cursed continent cry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Iceberg3: 7:10am On May 07, 2018
Roger3D:
IPOB is a terrorist organization for sure.

3 DIMENSIONAL Mental grin

3 DIMENSIONAL Zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Iceberg3: 7:15am On May 07, 2018
Roger3D:
You are a hypocrite you do not care about the civilans getting killed, but you have to agree with my stating a simple fact: IPOB is legally a terrorist organization

Keep diverting,they will soon get to your house. Maybe reality will dawn on you by then.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by fkj950ax(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2018
So it's human beings loaded in cars like this!
Government of Nigeria is not on top of anything.
2019 election must count for something or it's curtains close.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:39am On May 07, 2018
Roger3D:
The fact that IPOb are terrorists is not my personal opinion but that of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A legitimate court of law declared them so and not me
So tell me which civilized country has declared a seperatist group seeking for a refferendum as a terrorist organization? Why should the idea of seperation cast terror on some?
45 more are dead and you are here spilling trash, I wonder what you call god...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by wiseman4real1: 7:43am On May 07, 2018
Fulani herdsmen again

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by DEcclesia(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2018
eternal rest to the dead, quick recovery to the injured
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Oxalic(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2018
The "armed bandits" stayed for three hours, chasing people and slaughtering them like chickens, before returning to their base in Zamfara, without the intervention of the Military.

In fact, the Military only moved in after the attacks to help the vigilantes recover dead bodies.

And just yesterday, the useless COAS was busy arresting and disarming vigilantes in Adamawa.

Kudos to Buratai and NA.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by godofuck231: 8:23am On May 07, 2018
Everybody calm down I'll save you, just be a good citizen and return your weapons.

Signed: bubu
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Water101(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2018
jihad is loading...was in a public transport the other day,two muslim men where talking on the so called holy war.Christians are not repenting from evil and are not armed for uncertainty,these people are planning a bloody war.
Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by namio10: 8:27am On May 07, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is just criminal activity, the real terrorists are IPOB who killed nobody.

Wow.

Igbos are branded terrorists because if they get Biafra, Arewa may lose control of crude oil in the Nigerdelta.

Silly the belief that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive.
Silly not to have known that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State by Oxalic(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2018
Johnrake69:
Please what is Buhari waiting for to sack the service chiefs? The worst is they won't even honour national assembly invite.

Who are they serving really? Is it Buhari and his 150 barren cows?

Very good observation.
We are in trouble in this country.

The NASS has been 'handcuffed' by the evil Executive leaders. Almost all the NASS members have corruption cases hanging on their necks. The Executive have all the files in their custody. Effectively, the hands of the NASS are being tied. You don't have to look far. Take a look at what is happening to SDM. It's all Executive conspiracy.

If only the hands of the NASS members are clean, by now, even Buhari wouldn't have been President. But alas, there is nothing Saraki and Dogara can do. If they shout, they will find themselves in trouble.

We are in deep mess!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Two Yahoo Boys In Ilorin / Franklin Adeyanju: Politician Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 5-Year-Old Daughter / Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.