Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri (383 Views)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by Amagite3(f): 8:22pm On May 06, 2018
Reno Omokri, Former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has advised ladies to deliberately provoke their suitors to know their temper before marriage.

In his latest Renos Nugget, he wrote;

Dear ladies,

A good husband has hands that builds his wife up. A bad one has hands that beats his wife up. Dont go into marriage with any man blindly. Deliberately provoke your suitors to know what type of hands they have. In marriage, you must look before you leap #RenosNugget
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/deliberately-provoke-your-suitors-to-know-their-temper-reno-omokri.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by torin: 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
yes
Re: Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri by cbrass(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2018
Hmmm though I dislike thisman, but I think he made a lot of sense here

(1) (Reply)

Headies - Davido, Simi, Wizkid Win Most Awards / Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma Keeps Cashing In As She Signs New Cooking Show Deal / #bbnaija: Cee-c Jets Back To Lagos With Davido And His Girlfriend | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.