Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid (69842 Views)

Biggie Stopped Tacha From Partying With Rest Big Brother Naija Housemates. VIDEO / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DCONE1(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

kiss

You are funny...
lol baybe you are making me to be blushing for you...I am shaming... Your kiss is making my belle full.
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Dramadiddy(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2018
davillian:

The power of good Bleep.
walai
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2018
biacan:
That was how tiwa went to fall in love with a small boy shocked
I taught you liked those who dated rich guys. or is age a criteria too 4 u mama bia...? undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by ameh99: 5:12pm On May 07, 2018
This was how wizkid and Tonto started... shocked

Now Tiwa is in shocked shocked shocked

This small boy eh' like older kpekus no be small shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by yomihinmikaiye(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2018
Finally, her village people don locate her file grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Zedoo(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
When he is done with her kitten she will come back to write another one
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by gfreymom302: 6:33pm On May 07, 2018
One thing I like about women is the fact that after all the forming somebody will still drag their pant down and be on top of them. the most interesting part is that they will want you to press them till thy kingdom come. oh how I love women. I feel happier when I down the giant ones. Am sure wizzy is feeling likewise.
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Yankiss(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2018
toluxa1:
They don start again. These celebs, anything to gain attention. That message is carefully crafted to make people begin to boil rumours of a relationship between them.

There is something already na. You no sniff scent?
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by megafone: 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
10years difference between them o. Too low girl!
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 07, 2018
DCONE1:
lol baybe you are making me to be blushing for you...I am shaming... Your kiss is making my belle full.

Awww kiss Sweet mouth no go kill you
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Slikbae: 8:26pm On May 07, 2018
Look at this earthworm insulting women. Broke fool.
Like you wont turn errand boy for Otedola's daughter if needs be. slowpoke
RETIREDMUMU:
my fellow bro,it is when u get money u will know that girl are nothing than a cheap things to get.

Moral:leave that babe forming hard-to-get,proving classy,when that dough comes,u will see that 'SHALEWA girl' ass-licking your sh!t
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Penïs don change Tiwa to motivational speaker choo shocked
Omo were u made me.laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by jukwaaju(f): 8:56pm On May 07, 2018
When a child sees a separated fight, he thinks that he is stronger to fight on.
The 2 adults remain friends not lovers. Please wait till one person say so. Stop jumping the gun...
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DCONE1(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Awww kiss Sweet mouth no go kill you
hahaha babe I nor mind make I chop onions and swallow spit while you chop suya and drink big five alive juice.... grin your sweet kiss dey do me yori yori for body...like say I win jackpot. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
DCONE1:
hahaha babe I nor mind make I chop onions and swallow spit while you chop suya and drink big five alive juice.... grin your sweet kiss dey do me yori yori for body...like say I win jackpot. kiss

Lol.. Abeg stop am joor grin wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DCONE1(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Lol.. Abeg stop am joor grin wink
seriously Babe...if dem say make I chose between you and 30 billion dollars ,I rather take you hundred times even if I dey broke and I never pay my house rent....na you I go chose because na your love dey make me kolo even when i dey mentally ok....oobaby na you be the seasoning inside my indomie....The sweetness in my chocolate and the torch light in side my Nokia phone. cheesy wink kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by iamstrong(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2018
agbaya oshi....... undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:46am On May 08, 2018
DCONE1:
seriously Babe...if dem say make I chose between you and 30 billion dollars ,I rather take you hundred times even if I dey broke and I never pay my house rent....na you I go chose because na your love dey make me kolo even when i dey mentally ok....oobaby na you be the seasoning inside my indomie....The sweetness in my chocolate and the torch light in side my Nokia phone. cheesy wink kiss

Abi

My sweet assurance kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by sapeleboi(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2018
she fall in love with the swag kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DaRuud(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
Wizkid no small ooooooh

Elnino4ladies:
Na wao. small wizkid the fvck this girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DCONE1(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Abi

My sweet assurance kiss
my sugar bannana kiss whatsapp me abeg baby...07038342834...me want your Jamaican rude girl love baby . wink cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by DCONE1(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2018
sapeleboi:
she fall in love with the swag kiss
I agree with you and also the shine, fame and popularity of wizkid.
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Whobedatte(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Bukybabe:
wizkid has the touch...its not about been tall and handsome..its about been a MAN..how he reacts,how he talks,how he acts,how funny he is,how intelligent he is and probably the affections when the rod parts the red sea.
Em Na Moses?
Buki bawo?
Send mi ni pm
Re: Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid by Kehvyngrey(m): 1:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.