Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' (69871 Views)

Actress, Angela Okorie Tw3rks Hard In White Pants To Davido’s Risky (video) / Video: Davido Risky Ft Popcaan: Download And Listen Here / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Celebrityblog: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
A young curvy lady joined Davido's #RiskyDanceChallenge and has wowed Davido's fans.

The lady with massive backside was seen rocking waist bead and low waist jeans as she danced to Davido's 'Risky'.

Some of Davido's fans seemed excited to watch her dance. Some claim that she has already won the Davido's #RiskyDanceChallenge

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4s19bEJ3dK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-lady-rocking-low-waist-jeans.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Celebrityblog: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Watch the video Here

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Before: When a girl is very intelligent, she becomes the talk of the community. You will hear things like "that girl brain na fire" "walking encyclopaedia" "book worm"

Today: People only assess a girl with her Ass and Chest size. You will hear things like "La baby La hot" "baby on fire" "Peper them"

...are you still asking what our problem is in this country?

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by donbachi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
ukwu njaba

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by BabbanBura(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Celebrityblog:
More

Thought you are supposed to drop the source of your post?

Okay, I don seeiam, the girl carry massive bag of poo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Celebrityblog: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
BabbanBura:

Thought you are supposed to drop the source of your post?

Okay, I don seeiam, the girl carry massive bag of poo

grin I know you want to see the big waist in action
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by decatalyst(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Piece of shits!

One useless dude said "i am ready to risk it all"! Wetin woman go cause men for this life ehn...

When this type of risk attempt to hug me...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by BabbanBura(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Celebrityblog:

grin I know you want to see the big waist in action

Ya own yes?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by iPhoneRepairer: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mad oo

I bow for that ikebe.
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Brandstudio01: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin
I doubt if big boot is everyman's dream.
In my opinion, I think the big boots are overrated. Doesn't make you a complete woman, if not she'd do be married by now considering her age. Real men doesn't think like Aliens

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by nairalee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
This trend should be discouraged. I think we glorify such on social media that's why many of these girls keep doing it.

It's really a bad precedence. Imagine how bad it'll be on 10 years time even 15 years old girls aim will be to trend by posting something lewd on social media

The motto remains:

SMSPF Stop Making Stupid People Famous

SMTSRPF Stop MAKING Talentless Senselessly Raunchy People Famous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by EXLOVER(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
The girl and davidos fans are all mad, the mod that bring this big anyhow immoral post to frontpage may his network go from 4G to edge network. And may God continue to bless me his son for speaking up against immorality.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by shogsman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
How far have we fallen as a society,see people hailing a girl that is dancing naked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by josephine123: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Very risky
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some babes these days no just wan get sense. Even the ones wey done old. Person wey suppose dey advise younger ones.

Anyway, na her life.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Olalan(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
A guy that has a lady with self respect for her body doesn't know how lucky he is

12 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by lastempero: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by NonFarmPayrol: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Aszzz shocked

cry
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by ForeThinker: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Etinosa1234: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2019

Vaseline tins on point cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Duggedised12(f): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
"If customers nor buy ,market go close" . That is all i have to say.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Antoeni(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Standard Equipment

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Burgerlomo: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
shocked

Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by xcelentattitude(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
All I see is someone who has recreated what God carefully created with precision. We shall all meet in heaven, even though some will just pass by to their final destination.
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by A305: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Not interested in the Kati Kati dance or song, I just love waist beads. It screams feminity on the waist of any woman, A lovely sight to behold. CHEAP SIENNA down my sigg
Re: Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Audio yansh! The Internet never forgets.
When someone shows this to a potential in-law or her children, they will say some people don't like seeing somebody happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.