Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. (1326 Views)

EPL: Arteta Reveals Arsenal Star He's Happy For After 3-2 Win Over Bournemouth / Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair / Come And Guess The Star Player From This Leg Photo? (strictly Football Fans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by austyn0(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2018
I'm an unbiased Realmadrid fan and a huge fan of Suarez's talent,, when Suarez left Liverpool for Barca, whenever there is an el clasico I am afraid of Suarez more than Lionel Messi... Suarez is a clinical goal scorer, a wizard of an attacker, the nightmares of defenders buh right now that is the Suarez of the past and I wonder if we can still see such glorious and hazardous Suarez that once tormented premier league defenders.... PLAYACTING is favorable and required sometimes but not up to a point that it makes you look stupid and unprofessional,, the playacting of Suarez for the past few seasons is one of the reasons he is yet to hit the heights expected of him and I doubt he still would before he retires,, coupled with his tendency to bite,, whoever that knows Suarez should go advice him,, if it is the handiwork of his umu nnas' at the village,, he should go settle them..... I MISS THE OLD SUAREZ AND WEEP FOR THE CURRENT SUAREZ
Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by userplainly(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2018
He's not smart or bold like Neymar.... becos no one can ever shines behind messi's shadow!.... Coutihno will suffer more!

1 Like

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by sholatech(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2018
Unbiased my foot.
Same way as an unbiased Barça fan I admire Sergio Ramos & Marcelo but deeply hate the way they play act at slightest touch to get opposing players sent off.i can share several of this on YouTube to you
austyn0:
I'm an unbiased Realmadrid fan and a huge fan of Suarez's talent,, when Suarez left Liverpool for Barca, whenever there is an el clasico I am afraid of Suarez more than Lionel Messi... Suarez is a clinical goal scorer, a wizard of an attacker, the nightmares of defenders buh right now that is the Suarez of the past and I wonder if we can still see such glorious and hazardous Suarez that once tormented premier league defenders.... PLAYACTING is favorable and required sometimes but not up to a point that it makes you look stupid and unprofessional,, the playacting of Suarez for the past few seasons is one of the reasons he is yet to hit the heights expected of him and I doubt he still would before he retires,, coupled with his tendency to bite,, whoever that knows Suarez should go advice him,, if it is the handiwork of his umu nnas' at the village,, he should go settle them..... I MISS THE OLD SUAREZ AND WEEP FOR THE CURRENT SUAREZ

6 Likes

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by austyn0(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2018
sholatech:
Unbiased my foot.
Same way as an unbiased Barça fan I admire Sergio Ramos & Marcelo but deeply hate the way they play act at slightest touch to get opposing players sent off.i can share several of this on YouTube to you
Mister,, I'm not against playacting, and if you read and understood my piece I made mention of playacting being favorable,, buh Suarez appears to prefer playacting his way to winning than hardwork which backfires sometimes and too bad for a once oh-so-deadly attacker.
Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by NeeKlaus: 10:25am On May 07, 2018
austyn0:
Mister,, I'm not against playacting, and if you read and understood my piece I made mention of playacting being favorable,, buh Suarez appears to prefer playacting his way to winning than hardwork which backfires sometimes and too bad for a once oh-so-deadly attacker.
If you criticize Suarez, make sure you criticize Ramos too. Then and only then we will know you are unbiased.

Look at what he did in last UCL Final that got Cuadrado sent off. Are those the true trademarks of a professional player?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by Betdey: 11:40am On May 07, 2018

Enjoy 100% welcome bonus.

Click here to register >> www.betdey.com/registration

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by andrew444(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
austyn0:

You miss the old Suarez of Liverpool?

And you weep for the current one ?

Then you are the biggest joker and you don't watch football,the current Suarez scored more goals than the old Suarez so what are you saying?

The last time I checked Ramos is the most dirtiest player in football

If you have nothing to say go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by austyn0(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
NeeKlaus:

If you criticize Suarez, make sure you criticize Ramos too. Then and only then we will know you are unbiased.

Look at what he did in last UCL Final that got Cuadrado sent off. Are those the true trademarks of a professional player?
Broh get me right,, all players do playact even the best of players[name them],, Ramos is a playactor, annoyingly so sometimes,, but Ramos held it in against Lewandoski and Muller,, held it in against Neymar and co,, held it in against Dybala, Higuain and co,, he doesn't playact at all times, he preferred hardwork to take him through than playacting throughout the knockout stages,, but Suarez is currently playacting than he is playing football,, he playacts in virtually every match that pities him against strong and resilient defenders,, tell me I am lying....
Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by Betdey: 5:21pm On May 07, 2018
Get Soccer live scores, results, standings, lineups, match details and statistics from over 1000+ soccer leagues.

Click here to view >> www./betdeystatistics

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by tobyasky: 9:29pm On May 07, 2018
Oga go and sit down jare, you simply don't know anything, what level are you expecting Suarez to be, who is the best striker in the world for years now and still consistent, what are you saying?.. . Did you see the goal yesterday or you didnt watch, every player have their shortcomings so goan keep your opinion to yourself cos it's reflects how sentimental you are, Oga check his stats, over 100 goals in over 100 appearances in a team that has Messi there, he even won the top scorer in LA Liga where Messi and Ronaldo is, pundits even rate him among the top five players at some point, carry your biased mind and sit down somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by Cajal(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2018
tobyasky:
Oga go and sit down jare, you simply don't know anything, what level are you expecting Suarez to be, who is the best striker in the world for years now and still consistent, what are you saying?.. . Did you see the goal yesterday or you didnt watch, every player have their shortcomings so goan keep your opinion to yourself cos it's reflects how sentimental you are, Oga check his stats, over 100 goals in over 100 appearances in a team that has Messi there, he even won the top scorer in LA Liga where Messi and Ronaldo is, pundits even rate him among the top five players at some point, carry your biased mind and sit down somewhere.
... yes o
There was a time he won European golden shoe for top league scorer
Re: Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. by andrew444(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2018
tobyasky:

Bros thank you the guy matter tire me,make him come talk who b the best striker for world ?

The guy no no anything him just get hate for suarez

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds Not Fixed Match But Prediction / Lionel Messi Has More Goal Contributions Than Erling Haaland This Season / Let's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.