Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai (18229 Views)

How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai / UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by Stallion93(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2018
Mtchewww! I long for the days when All these defence chiefs will be brought out in public and given 300 lashes each and then given hand job for 12 hours straight by a Mad woman.....Just imagine, we should know a suicide bomber from how they dress
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by Ners001: 9:16am On May 07, 2018
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by kolawoleibukun: 9:17am On May 07, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Abnormal way they dress and that is all? Chai!!!
hehehe I won laff die. Nigeria na case study.
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by nanzozo(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Chief of Army Staff Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai yesterday gave tips on how to identify suicide bombers.

Speaking during a visit to the Emir of Mubi in Adamawa State where suicide bombers struck last week, Gen. Buratai said the security situation had improved in the town compared to three years ago, even though there were still pockets of suicide attacks.

He said:

He assured that security agencies would continue to ensure that suicide bombers did not have access to the community, but if they did, they would be apprehended before causing havoc.

He also spoke on the need for synergy between the military and traditional institution.

The Emir of Mubi Alhaji Abubakar Ahmadu said the Emirate Council and security agencies had identified the loopholes in security that led to the recent suicide bomb blast in the town.

The Emirsaid more than 20 people died in the incident, while over 50 others sustained injuries in the twin explosions at different locations in Mubi on May 1.

The traditional ruler described the incident as unfortunate and assured that it would not happen again.

http://newshelm.ng/how-to-identify-suicide-bombers-buratai/

Thank you Buratai for making me waste my data.
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by SeyiOmoOba: 9:46am On May 07, 2018
grin
Tolexander:
He said we can identify them by their abnormal way of dressing.

He however failed to describe the abnormal way, probably like that of Bobrisky, Derenle or like that of Tiwa Savage to the last Headies Award.
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by talk2percy(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2018
Ur face looks suicidal sir! How exactly do they dress??
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by aliyubaka: 10:45am On May 07, 2018
If he is a muslim is easiest way to know if he is a suicide bomber.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2018
he has to be a muslim.
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by comrChris(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
OK sir.. Next bomber will be on suit
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by SexytorresE(f): 1:43pm On May 07, 2018
Tolexander:

He however failed to describe the abnormal way, probably like that of Bobrisky, Derenle or like that of Tiwa Savage to the last Headies Award.
this one weak me grin
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2018
Because CCTV catch d other bomber wey wear long cloth There are different strategies employed by this evil people! God saves us all. Amen
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by dunsin125: 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
Stallion93:
Mtchewww! I long for the days when All these defence chiefs will be brought out in public and given 300 lashes each and then given hand job for 12 hours straight by a Mad woman.....Just imagine, we should know a suicide bomber from how they dress
my chest oooo.... Puhahah
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by XaviDayo(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
Would you shut up. Identify who? People wey get different systems. Oya clap for yasef because you have just told them to change to another system
Re: How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai by galadima77(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2018
Tolexander:

hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: Kalu Hails Victorious Eagles, Calls For More Focus / Court Grants Senator Abbo N5 Million Bail / Wike Orders Demolition Of Shanties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.