Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft (17982 Views)

Row Over $496m Jets: Buhari Presents Documents, US Letter To NASS / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Afenifere Tells Nass To Sanction Buhari Over Purchase Of $496m Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by skales67(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2018
Ghana must go bags have changed hands. Useless Sinators
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by EmperorKpee(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2018
I already knew before now that the Impeachment sermons were all Nollywood stunts. Not surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Wealthandjobs: 10:03am On May 07, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Buhari must leave by fire by force or by thunder....thorns on Nigerians flesh!!!

I am a good WRiter that can write on any category or niche
Hahaha. Can you write a campaign plan for the APC?

2 Likes

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by hollywater: 10:03am On May 07, 2018
henrysam:
Na dem Sabi if they give am soft landing or pedaling. What I know is that if it were the Nass that made any mistake the presidency will not spare them. Most of the hatred people have fir Nass now is the handiwork of the executive.
Their own cup of tea Sha. All of them Na thieves
I have to agree with you. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2018
uba1991:
No pig can stop buhari come 2019

With there piglets, dem no reach.

Common 5%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Brainlord1995(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
To me i think buhari don't need all these best thing now is to clean up the junks within the country before buying anything

1 Like

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by chinavs9ja(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Hahaha. Can you write a campaign plan for the APC?
grin why must it be APC?
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by kmaster007: 10:07am On May 07, 2018
up on all d mouth way dem make.. chai
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Positivepoint(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2018
AccessME:
Buhari is a monumental failure and a Big Disaster

In fact I'm on my way to go get my PVC!

Buhari must go 2019.

GMB all the way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Binelelyon: 10:12am On May 07, 2018
No need for the president to be impeach. Let's meet at the poll. Shikenan
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by AnanseK(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2018
“I'm not interested in amassing wealth, I've never been and that is why I don't own oil wells and foreign accounts etc. This is the very reason that I'm not in collusion with anyone to share or embezzle the wealth of this nation.

As a retired Head of State, my pension, savings, farms and other entitlements are sufficient to cater for my family. Remember, I don't have seven wives and eighty children.

My only reason to take up leadership of this nation is to do the most I can, to do the things that others couldn't sum up the will to do and without same this nation will continue to pour our Honey into a basket and always be left with nothing. I may not be the best, I have my shortfalls but my intentions are always sincere and noble.

I'm up and against the supposed owners of this nation who want this nation to continue to be the plantation of their political bracket, they have far reaching powers, influence and control than you can ever imagine.

There's nothing that they can not do when they reach a decision and the best part is the fact that you will see their smiling faces but unknown to you that their hands are at work against the wellbeing of the nation.

You may think that I am the devil but the devil is right there in your midst and shaking hands with you, they can arm-twist anyone and have their way.

We wanted to save in the time of abundance but they will not let us, we wanted to repair our refineries for sixteen years but they will not let us, we wanted to enforce beautiful policies to secure this nation's economy but still they will not let us.

Today, we are saving irrespective of what they say or do, we are making our refineries work and diversifying our economy irrespective of what they say or do, we are enforcing policies that keeps the hands of monkeys out of our general pot irrespective of what they say or do.

The job is not perfect neither is it complete but we are definitely on it and we will not give up.

Nigeria can not survive with the conscienceless and overbearing influence of these supposed owners of Nigeria, who surreptitiously command every facet of our nation's socioeconomic and political life. Join me in the rescue of this nation or join anyone who you believe without a doubt that same can stop the owners of Nigeria from destroying this nation.

Make no mistakes about this, 2019 is between Nigeria and the supposed owners of Nigeria.

The choice is yours.”

-President Muhammadu Buhari

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by ojonugwap(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2018
fakuta:
I pity people that take Nigerian senate serious, we blind our eyes to the real problems of the country and keep insulting Buhari for hate. I am not saying PMB is perfect but he is not the major problem

God bless you, people just hate the man base on religion sentiment and tribaliism I'm not belong to any political party PMB IS A GOOD MAN and he mean well for the country but bad one in this country are trying utter hard to paint him black

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Abbeynomics: 10:24am On May 07, 2018
divinehand2003:
After seeing what has become Of Senator Dino Malaye, no one in the NASS wants to be another scape goat.
I trust my senator Dino melaye , he will never be ass licker like all this mumu senate leaders

1 Like

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2018
with the 13.5 million "running costs" they're earning the hammer of impeachment is also on their heads

3 Likes

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by muyiwatosin: 10:29am On May 07, 2018
senate na scam for naija na! just leave the mallam, we will vote him out in 2019, no amount of rigging will do.
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by muyiwatosin: 10:30am On May 07, 2018
ojonugwap:

God bless you, people just hate the man base on religion sentiment and tribaliism I'm not belong to any political party PMB IS A GOOD MAN and he mean well for the country but bad one in this country are trying utter hard to paint him black
tell this to someone who doesnt live in naija. ok?
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Jennifred: 10:50am On May 07, 2018
God bless a man who has no respect for the rule of law. Do you know what democracy is all about
Wealthandjobs:
Kikikikiki.
I think they eventually got the message that PMB will not share money. I have learnt that the budget will be passed this week too.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Akpa133(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2018
Yeye chest beaters lazy senators specially those from east right from Day one I know they can't sai baba Buhari till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by semyman: 11:48am On May 07, 2018
These guys don't seem to know their age mate? Because Ghana must go is not moving round, you now want to intimidate him?. That assembly will go up in fl@me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by authority2006(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
This surprises no one.

The ApC dimwits on this forum will have a field day getting estatic and claiming this is a a sign buhari is effective

I laugh in disgust whenever APc dimwits on this forum comment , they have the uncanny ability to speak for long and yet say nothing

Bunch of delusional dimwits

For the senators they are mostly APc dimwits so I am not surprised

No sane.nigerian expected these corrupt not knowing people to actually fight for the masses so what's new ?

To all nairaland APC dimwits may you live long lives and reap what you sow

Stop crying and wailing at the same time. Too much crap without making any sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2018
authority2006:

Stop crying and wailing at the same time. Too much crap without making any sense.

An APC dimwit spotted
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by authority2006(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
Jennifred:
God bless a man who has no respect for the rule of law. Do you know what democracy is all about

Which part of the rule of law are you talking about? Jonathan locked up the national assembly building gates. He declared clampdown on prints media owned by the opposition members unlawfully. Was that a respect for the rule of law in your opinion? Abeg, take your propaganda somewhere else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
hatchy:
Birds of same feathers.... like President, like SINators.

All of you are thieves including the self righteous Dullard who is incorruptible but seek for medical attention,sends his children to school overseas and appoint his relatives to sensitive positions.

You idiotic cowards in the National Assembly should allow us vote him out peacefully in 2019....after all its just few months away.
National assembly should have been closed down since. They only represent their family. Are they not the lazy ones calling Nigerian yoots LAZY, PARASITE. Some one above is blaming a cabal,that Buhari is innocent, keep deceving others,in Just 3yrs the children of Buhari are confirmed Billionaires,Zahara Buhari, while Yusuf Buhari buys and throw away 56 million naira bikes. Can this Dictator be stronger than ROBERT MUGABE OF ZIMBABWE
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Barzinime(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2018
and you think your brain is well fueled? cool
Lakeside79:
This surprises no one.

The ApC dimwits on this forum will have a field day getting estatic and claiming this is a a sign buhari is effective

I laugh in disgust whenever APc dimwits on this forum comment , they have the uncanny ability to speak for long and yet say nothing

Bunch of delusional dimwits

For the senators they are mostly APc dimwits so I am not surprised

No sane.nigerian expected these corrupt not knowing people to actually fight for the masses so what's new ?

To all nairaland APC dimwits may you live long lives and reap what you sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 07, 2018
Barzinime:
and you think your brain is well fueled?

Yeah I do, is yours ?
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Barzinime(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
I dont think so, cos you need servicing undecided
Lakeside79:

Yeah I do, is yours ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by blowjohn(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2018
fakuta:
I pity people that take Nigerian senate serious, we blind our eyes to the real problems of the country and keep insulting Buhari for hate. I am not saying PMB is perfect but he is not the major problem

I concur.
I just wish buhari will talk to us over many allegations like trump does instead of keeping quiet... Or even respond to disasters fast instead of showing concern after days or weeks

1 Like

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by WizzPoll: 1:06pm On May 07, 2018
Buhari should return the money to National Treasury

Senate should not sign that money into law. The NASS can not appropriate what has been spent. Senate should not approve that spending, they should simply ask Buhari to return the money.

one day Buhari will answer for his sins when he has left office. He will go to Prison like Dasuki!

No need to try to impeach him.
Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by hushpapi(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2018
Glory be to the most high that Nigerians are now realizing that the problem is not from the president. Their is no president in the world that can change his country unless his cabinet is supportive. The senate and the reps of Nigerian are used to stealing, it run in their blood. They were able to earn goodluck Jonathan trust and let him down so bad by looting all the treasure of this country out. But this president buhari has left from the past and not ready to give the chance.

Even if we have a old president let have young senators and reps who know what the people of the country really need. The evil of this country lies under that house of assembly. No budget is passed without target of certain amount of money coming back into their pocket. They won’t pass any bill unless they will benefit from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Drop Impeachment, Consider Reprimand Of Buhari Over $496m Aircraft by Obat2018: 3:01pm On May 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Eradicate Age-induced Discrimination In Employment Passes Second Reading / Justice Adolphus Karibi-Whyte Dies At 88 / UAE Leader, Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Congratulates, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.