Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira (3362 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira by lancetweet: 6:46am On May 07, 2018
Good day my name is lancetweet, and I will like to share with you how I get regular airtime and cash from dailynaira.Dailynaira is real and not a time wasting app.You get paid in points for every of their ads video you watch which you can then redeem for airtime and cash.
Do you know you can have cash directly paid to your bank account in 2 weeks time FOR FREE?

Do you also know that you can as well be paid N8,000 EVERY SINGLE MONTH without stress?

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO BE PART OF THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY
(Please, ensure you read every instruction & follow them to the latter)

1) Open the "Google PlayStore" in your Android phone.

2) Search for "DailyNaira" App, Download the App & Install it.

3) Open the App & create a FREE account.

4) Login to your account, click on "REFER and EARN"

5) Enter this code GA7SKC in the space provided.

NOTE: This is VERY IMPORTANT!
You MUST enter the code to qualify you for your 50 points bonus
The code again is GA7SKC

6) You will earn 50 POINTS instantly after entering the code GA7SKC

7) Click on "Daily Bonus" EVERY DAY to earn 20 POINTS.

cool Click on "DailyNaira Videos", "Google Videos" & "StartApp Videos" to watch videos & earn points.

9) Withdraw N8,000 to your bank account 28TH OF EVERY MONTH!

10) You can as well RECHARGE YOUR PHONE with your earned points.

This is REAL! It is GENUINE! It is FREE!

Stop wasting your time online doing NOTHING!
Use your DATA to earn yourself cash in the next few weeks and N8,000 every single month!
Re: How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2018
See something ooooo. ...... Who are you trying to deceiving so if at all i intend to register i must enter your referral code ba? Smh!
Re: How I Get Regular Cash And Airtime From Daily Naira by Nobody: 7:45am On May 07, 2018
lancetweet:
Good day my name is lancetweet, and I will like to share with you how I get regular airtime and cash from dailynaira.Dailynaira is real and not a time wasting app.You get paid in points for every of their ads video you watch which you can then redeem for airtime and cash.
Do you know you can have cash directly paid to your bank account in 2 weeks time FOR FREE?

Do you also know that you can as well be paid N8,000 EVERY SINGLE MONTH without stress?

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO BE PART OF THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY
(Please, ensure you read every instruction & follow them to the latter)

1) Open the "Google PlayStore" in your Android phone.

2) Search for "DailyNaira" App, Download the App & Install it.

3) Open the App & create a FREE account.

4) Login to your account, click on "REFER and EARN"

5) Enter this code GA7SKC in the space provided.

NOTE: This is VERY IMPORTANT!
You MUST enter the code to qualify you for your 50 points bonus
The code again is GA7SKC

6) You will earn 50 POINTS instantly after entering the code GA7SKC

7) Click on "Daily Bonus" EVERY DAY to earn 20 POINTS.

cool Click on "DailyNaira Videos", "Google Videos" & "StartApp Videos" to watch videos & earn points.

9) Withdraw N8,000 to your bank account 28TH OF EVERY MONTH!

10) You can as well RECHARGE YOUR PHONE with your earned points.

This is REAL! It is GENUINE! It is FREE!

Stop wasting your time online doing NOTHING!
Use your DATA to earn yourself cash in the next few weeks and N8,000 every single month!
you have to be on your knees before we do that for you not using silly tricks, who is your mate.?

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan / closed / Best ATM Card For International Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.