Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (45535 Views)

Timaya Daughter's Clocks 8 Today, Celebrates In Pillow Dress. PHOTOS / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by bettercreature(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:

She is a well brought up kid...that understands that keeping late isn't a good thing and lateness is wrong

I love this...not all these kids that would demand for gala or juice
She should be innocent at that age she is learning bad attitudes from someone in that house

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Nazaretha1(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2018
[ grin grin grin grin I had not even finished going through the message that I had checked today's date on my phone. quote author=allanphash7 post=67349285]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
Undergraduates and graduates can now smile!
Senate president bukola saraki has approved the bill to commence
payment of allowance for all undergraduates and graduates in NUC
registrated institutions . They will be paid an allowance of 10, 000
monthly, plus other added incentives starting from Tuesday 10-May
Congratulations!!!!!
To get more prophetic quotes text "Amen" to 321200 for 50naira/
week....
If u dey vex press 11.[/quote]
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by daroz(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2018
divinehand2003:
This one wey don dey behave like this so, wahala dey for front ooooo. If she continues like this, her bf go see fire ooooo.
She is just acting, if you have kids you will understand.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Meetleader: 10:11am On May 07, 2018
Adorable
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by bettercreature(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
As my wife sized my ATM for not buying her 45million naira assurance....
And since last week till now she refuses to give my birthright

Plz wat shud i do ?? advice.............
As a married man you don’t need ATM you should be keeping enough cash at home
What if you are visited by theives? What are you going to tell them
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Slimcase: 10:12am On May 07, 2018
So cute and adorable...... Only broke people who don't have data to watch the video would think otherwise

You can quote your ancestors undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by chinavs9ja(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2018
daroz:

Good writer with this rubbish you just wrote?
Na wa o.
I just pity all your potential clients.
Must you be a wailer? What concerns you with my comment. Kindly correct your grammar biko!
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
As my wife sized my ATM for not buying her 45million naira assurance....
And since last week till now she refuses to give my birthright

Plz wat shud i do ?? advice.............

You should kill yourself and if that does not work, kill yourself again.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by addikt(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2018
Upcoming C- ......what ??
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by onatisi(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2018
all i can see is a rich man having fun with his little kids .
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Truthsbitter: 10:24am On May 07, 2018
I go knock hole put for her head...
rubbish
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2018
Sweet and sharp daughter, I have baby fever
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by cozysblog: 10:30am On May 07, 2018
Davido A.K.A OBO Sweep Headies Award With His Top Hit On The List

On the surface, it would seem apparent that this week’s prop should go to the Headies for acknowledging Davido’s long list of hits that gave him a bumper 2017.
Yet, the nod goes to Davido, because if there is one thing that his sweep of the 12th Headies proved, it is that talent is never enough and when hard work meets the right circumstances, magic is often made.

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Kimsunh: 10:31am On May 07, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Next five yrs this one go dey slap him papa
another CeeC in the making

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by wildchild02: 10:38am On May 07, 2018
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by firstolalekan(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2018
kennygee:

That's why he should set a good example for his daughter, the girl done start to dey get good values.

No tolerance for lateness, even from Dad.

grin
ceeci type

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Kinggnicole(f): 11:13am On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:

She is a well brought up kid...that understands that keeping late isn't a good thing and lateness is wrong

lol
But gala and juice is nothing to her na
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by hollywater: 11:17am On May 07, 2018
Gozbrown:
Timaya, love his kids die
I tell you. As soon as their Mother give Timaya a baby boy,expect marriage proposer from Timaya.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by asawanathegreat(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
OK women are the only precious gift God has to us men
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by AdA19(f): 12:06pm On May 07, 2018
kennygee:

That's why he should set a good example for his daughter, the girl done start to dey get good values.

No tolerance for lateness, even from Dad.

grin
Gbam!
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
All I can see if father and daughter relationship, some children can't talk like this with their dad just because they are too harsh and in the long wrong it will affect the daughter more.

When dad and daughter or mum and daughter are close, they share things and they understand each other more.

Just looking at things in a different angle, don't blame me.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Euphorica(f): 12:27pm On May 07, 2018
Awwwww kiss
Thats so cute kiss
Loving the girl already...
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by enonche85(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2018
Another CeeC in the making. grin
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by paddyofboss(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Seriously I don't believe this guy gets a child oo

I am a good writer check me out
090-3785-6806
With this your grammar I doubt
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Barney11: 1:58pm On May 07, 2018
hollywater:
I tell you. As soon as their Mother give Timaya a baby boy,expect marriage proposer from Timaya.

You are so daft?so what happened to Tuface,wizkid,tchidi and Amoshine?
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Barney11: 2:01pm On May 07, 2018
hollywater:
That makes you a bastard cos your papa must have married your mama after you were born.Nonsense and ingredients like you.You talk like this cos you never married,men like us love our daughters more,i don't hate my son either.They are equal to me but my daughter is my asset!
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by jrusky(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2018
But I like what she did. Those saying wahala dey or she lack manners blabla that is why no one is ready to marry you because you lack discipline and lost quality either you are guy or babe.

Use your insight to understand this little girl want a real father not a night crawler meaning Timaya is now a father coming home late is not a good example for a real father.

I love bold kids like this because they are sometime life saver. Being a night rat isn't all that safe because you can't tell what might befall you unexpected. Keep it up girls.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by hollywater: 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
Barney11:

That makes you a bastard cos your papa must have married your mama after you were born.Nonsense and ingredients like you.You talk like this cos you never married,men like us love our daughters more,i don't hate my son either.They are equal to me but my daughter is my asset!
Hmmmm.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by SexyDenzel: 3:12pm On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:

The thing is that you don't know much about kids and how their mind works, that kid didn't come up with that on her own. She must have heard her mother or her mothers friend or a female figure talk about seizing the Father's key or something, she picked it up from someone that was around her and its more than just keeping late not being allowed. She's coming from "I want to take control of him" instead of Dad why were you late or something. A controlling figure is around her.
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by 1newnairalander: 3:41pm On May 07, 2018
very hilarious convo between them both!
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by holyaustinvic(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2018
[/color]
bettercreature:
she is learning bad attitude from someone in that house.At this age she should be innocent but I think she is turning to something else! imagine a kid at her age replacing the original keys with fake keys

Exactly! [color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.