Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

"Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex (45023 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by SirLakes: 9:33am On May 07, 2018
was is concerns you cool
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by tgmservice: 9:38am On May 07, 2018
lat1tudeo4:
OK we hear

meanwhile 2.months old Camon CM for sale
Location Abeokuta
Asking price 38k
Very clean and working perfectly
i can pay 20k
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by pedrilo: 9:41am On May 07, 2018
TIWA SAVAGE is responsible for this no doubt.
She has a reputation of fighting back through the internet.
She did it with her ex hubby, so im not surprised.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Curry30: 9:44am On May 07, 2018
The biitches and their problems... grin
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by hollywater: 9:52am On May 07, 2018
She no go fuvk again?Abi wizkid no dey fuvk?
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by emerged01(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2018
What is my business with her? It is her life.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
what is their business? let her enjoy her life. free the babe
Monday morning shocked jobless old man
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by desmond2pk: 10:05am On May 07, 2018
It's time for some one to go to prison.
How did you know he was a yahoo boy?
How did you know he was sick?
How did you know she was dating him?

It's time for people to start going to defamation
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by mediclife1987(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2018
greatme2good:
Does she still want whizkid? Why did she tackle Tiwa since she's no more with Wiz? And why is she hiding her other relationships? who knows the answer.

The answer is you're sweet.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by kcowen(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2018
Ooh God whats this on a Monday morning, is this what am going to face this week Hell No!!!!!!
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by sprints1: 10:37am On May 07, 2018
not new they even date handicap person whose entire life is tied to d wilshere for common IPhone 8....mschew..abeg pass make I see front
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Nobody: 10:44am On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
Blimey! Naijagistlive is back?

Naijagistlive whoever he, she or it is, must be a descendant of the goddess Nemesis.

Very Savage and Sarcastic blogger.

Naijagistlive made Hushpuppi popular. They are arch-enemies.

Madam you are the savage person here. So uncommon to find in one woman, a blend of brilliance, wit, intelligence, above-average writing skills, all wrapped up with humor.

You're a gem so I follow you.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by SoapQueen(f): 10:54am On May 07, 2018
Funnicator:

Madam you are the savage person here. So uncommon to find in one woman, a blend of brilliance, wit, intelligence, above-average writing skills, all wrapped up with humor.

You're a gem so I follow you.

Sacre Bleu! All that for me? Thank you! God Bless you.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by gonkin(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2018
Na your sister abi you wan date her?
Its her choice. Yahoo boys are still human being. But what baffles me about yahoo boys is that they should ask themselves this question.

Now you have money to splash and have a girl by your side.
When you diddnt have such money or assuming you were still struggling THE GIRL CALLING YOU MY LOVE NOW, WOULD SHE LOOK AT YOUR FACE. Play broke for 6 months and she if she loves you or loves your money. Cuz thats the way the modern day girl is.
Some guys are so ugly sha but if u see the girl by their side you go feel say na jazz he use for the babe

Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by samuelito46(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2018
are u guys OK at all?? Tania owns a big shopping outlet known as Ziva Beauty world in Lekki !! so she can't be dating a guy for handbags as claimed above!....
Tania is hardworking, she isn't a lazy Nigerian blogger like u!
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Starcent(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
when dem go use her do Yahoo Plus she go know herself
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 07, 2018
Nonsense. Fake story. undecided
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 07, 2018
samuelito46:
are u guys OK at all?? Tania owns a big shopping outlet known as Ziva Beauty world in Lekki !! so she can't be dating a guy for handbags as claimed above!....
Tania is hardworking, she isn't a lazy Nigerian blogger like u!

Don't mind all these village bloggers. They think every girl lives their hungry ashewo lifestyle looking for rich men to hook .eg. Ifuennada dt is chasing cdq up and down after dt public insult.

Tania is from a rich home, but has a bad taste in guys. This guy is probably wooing her. Not the picture painted here.

1 Like

Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by kolawoleibukun: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
Salvation103:
Monday morning shocked jobless old man
I have had three solid meetings this morning. with very respectable gentlemen. Australian, Bajan and a Canadian. You are still here. I will torment your liffe I promise you. na so so deatht you go day see. old woman who does not know how to wash her tohto well. you day serve men smelling tohto for hot sun.

no man can tolerate an old winch. all your old tear tear pant u cannot dry them in the sun out of shame. make dem no take you laff for warri.
you don dig finish?

check my name well oh. my family is well known in yorubaland. Ibukun. I am the black sheep and my Igbo friends call me atakata abufu. na my title be that. I no day dodge bullet. I ride till my wheels fall off. ride or die. na me and you. I will drag ur filthyyy life to the river for cleansing. filthy old hag. your mate get up for morning day go drop their children for school and you can only drop comments here. cos yuour womb is flushed by series of abortion and uzeles lifestyle that u will no give up till deatht. dem don use that one swear for uuu.
deatht by serious dizease AIDS na go finish uuu. this year no go pass uuu. u miss am last yr because u need to be exposed first. then the woman way u day scatter her home she is praying right now. nemesis must meet ur door this yr. u go remember this comment way I tell you so. u go no so hand touch u this year.

1 Like

Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 07, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I have had three solid meetings this morning. with very respectable gentlemen. Australian, Bajan and a Canadian. You are still here. I will torment your liffe I promise you. na so so deatht you go day see. old woman who does not know how to wash her tohto well. you day serve men smelling tohto for hot sun.

no man can tolerate an old winch. all your old tear tear pant u cannot dry them in the sun out of shame. make dem no take you laff for warri.
you don dig finish?

check my name well oh. my family is well known in yorubaland. Ibukun. I am the black sheep and my Igbo friends call me atakata abufu. na my title be that. I no day dodge bullet. I ride till my wheels fall off. ride or die. na me and you. I will drag ur filthyyy life to the river for cleansing. filthy old hag. your mate get up for morning day go drop their children for school and you can only drop comments here. cos yuour womb is flushed by series of abortion and uzeles lifestyle that u will no give up till deatht. dem don use that one swear for uuu.
deatht by serious dizease AIDS na go finish uuu. this year no go pass uuu. u miss am last yr because u need to be exposed first. then the woman way u day scatter her home she is praying right now. nemesis must meet ur door this yr. u go remember this comment way I tell you so. u go no so hand touch u this year.
3 solid meetings indeed. E really reflect for ur life grin
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by frenzymil(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2018
Recently, the internet was been pressured to break,,,,,WRONG

TRY ANY OF THESE;

1. Recently, the internet was being pressured to break,,,,,,

OR

2. Recently, the internet has been pressured to break,,,,

Thanks, yours sincerely.
LaExpert:
So she cannot date Summy again because she has dated Wizkid before?

Is Summy not a guy also?

What does the blogger mean by her 'stooping so low?'
Nawa for these yeye bloggers flying around o.
frenzymil:

TRY ANY OF THESE;

OR

Thanks, yours sincerely.
frenzymil:

TRY ANY OF THESE;

OR

Thanks, yours sincerely.

Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by LaExpert: 5:01pm On May 07, 2018
So she cannot date Summy again because she has dated Wizkid before?
Is Summy not a guy also?
What does the blogger mean by her 'stooping so low?' Nawa for these yeye bloggers flying around o.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On May 07, 2018
And I saw class in this girl.
Re: "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex by Tonimordred(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2018
Tania dnt mind dem cos dat person is jst been jealous seeing u flexin ur life,...u shld av asked her if summy na animal name...useless set of pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit / Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.