Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

"When You Are Mine" Vs "The Gardener’s Daughter." - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "When You Are Mine" Vs "The Gardener’s Daughter." (2401 Views)

Poll: When You Are Mine Vs The Gardener’s Daughter which is the best?

"When You Are Mine": 66% (2 votes)
"The Gardener’s Daughter": 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? / The Gardener's Daughter / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"When You Are Mine" Vs "The Gardener’s Daughter." by Keziah(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2007
I was watching “When You Are Mine” on LTV when someone asked me why I am still interested in watching the Soap Opera that everyone has forgotten about and that he preferred watching  TGD (“The Gardener’s Daughter”) to  “When you are Mine”
If you ask me any day, any time I think When You Are Mine is still the best in all ramifications compared to TGD. TGD is like a child’s play compared to  When You Are Mine (Ask those that watched the Soap from beginning to end).  If you think other wise,, then prove me wrong. What’s your opinion people?

(1)

Dstv A Fraud? / Download Sleepy Hollow Season 4 Episode 3 / Funniest Movies You've Ever Watched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.