Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Affordable Males Doberman Available. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Affordable Males Doberman Available. (1529 Views)

Aggressive Combination...rottweiler + DOBERMAN / Top Adult male doberman for sale (purebreed) / Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Males Doberman Available. by GLGM88(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2018
Lovely looking doberman pups looking for new home at the right price.

Both puppies are male and they are just 3 months old.

Call or whatsapp 08137202667 for more enquiries. Only interested buyers please.

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Rany4all(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2018
Is there any one in Nigeria that crops and tapes Doberman ears?...would really love to have one with erect ears some day.

3 Likes

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by GLGM88(m): 5:12am On May 08, 2018
S.A!!!!
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by GLGM88(m): 5:22am On May 08, 2018
Rany4all:
Is there any one in Nigeria that crops and tapes Doberman ears?...would really love to have one with erect ears some day.

Sorry man, I do not know anyone that can perfectly crop the ears. This is not to say that, there may not be good doctors who can do the croping of the ears perfectly. I just don't know anyone for now. But for the tails I guess most of our veterinary doctors around should be able to handle the Dorking of the tail. Thats if you get a good one also.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by prinzetobi: 10:01am On May 08, 2018
Rany4all:
A lot!!! I'm talking sabi guys
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Rany4all(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2018
GLGM88:

Sorry man, I do not know anyone that can perfectly crop the ears. This is not to say that, there may not be good doctors who can do the croping of the ears perfectly. I just don't know anyone for now. But for the tails I guess most of our veterinary doctors around should be able to handle the Dorking of the tail. Thats if you get a good one also.
Tail docking is no biggie...I can do that at home myself.
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Rany4all(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
prinzetobi:

A lot!!! I'm talking sabi guys
So where are they na...Aren't they also breeders? How come I've never seen a doberman pup or adult with erect ears posted for sale on here, nor on other websites?

1 Like

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Iamadoglover(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2018
C these onez

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Rany4all(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2018
Iamadoglover:
C these onez
Yeah...exactly what I'm talking about, but were their ears done in Nigeria? If yes, by whom and where? Or better still, how did they do it?
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by GLGM88(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2018
Iamadoglover:
C these onez

I believe certainly that these ones ears were not croped in Nigeria.
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by GLGM88(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2018
Still Available!

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by prinzetobi: 6:12pm On May 10, 2018
Rany4all:
So where are they na...Aren't they also breeders? How come I've never seen a doberman pup or adult with erect ears posted for sale on here, nor on other websites?
Might not be able to post them here, as I do not have permission. But you could send me a message. I could show you to them
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Rany4all(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2018
prinzetobi:

Might not be able to post them here, as I do not have permission. But you could send me a message. I could show you to them
Thanks bro...will definitely need that info some day soon, but for now I have more than enough on my plate to deal with...

1 Like

Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by vincentjk(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2018
Rany4all:

I've never done it before but i know i will be able to do the ears cropping, what makes the ears stand isn't just the cropping but "taping" as well

If you can be able to properly crop the ears and find a good way to do the taping then it's fine

But taping is a very hard job and costs as much
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by GLGM88(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2018
vincentjk:

I've never done it before but i know i will be able to do the ears cropping, what makes the ears stand isn't just the cropping but "taping" as well

If you can be able to properly crop the ears and find a good way to do the taping then it's fine

Is it the same procedures that's also carried out for the cropping of a canecorso?
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by vincentjk(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2018
GLGM88:

Is it the same procedures that's also carried out for the cropping of a canecorso?

Yes but kinda differs

Cropping of ears in dobbies is not as easy as cropping in pits and cane corsos because dobermans have taller ears
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by Rany4all(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2018
vincentjk:

I've seen several videos of taping on You-tube & the procedure always looks so easy, but come to think of it the pups used in those foreign videos always seem to be extra calm because they're already used to it and the materials used are not ones you could just buy off the shelf of most Nigerian supermarkets, if you know what I mean.

So my question is how do you get your pup to stay calm during the procedure...how do you make your pup not to tamper with the taped ears thereafter...and what are the readily available materials one can use as substitutes if one cannot find exactly same materials used in such foreign videos?
Re: Affordable Males Doberman Available. by vincentjk(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2018
Rany4all:
I've seen several videos of taping on You-tube & the procedure always looks so easy, but come to think of it the pups used in those foreign videos always seem to be extra calm because they're already used to it and the materials used are not ones you could just buy off the shelf of most Nigerian supermarkets, if you know what I mean.

So my question is how do get your pup to stay calm during the procedure...how do you make your pup not to tamper with the taped ears thereafter...and what are the readily available materials one can use as substitutes if one cannot find exactly same materials used in such foreign videos?

You see why i said taping is not an easy job, when i said it's a difficult thing to do i meant that getting the right materials, patience, time, willingness to do the job are the things that makes it not to be easy

Well i think one can find some of the taping materials in a good pet store maybe in Lagos or PH

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Is Selling Ostrich, Geese , Peacock And Exotic Birds / JUST In:read What Happened To Man Who Named Dog Buhari In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.