Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum (4308 Views)

Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by edurach: 8:42am On May 07, 2018
Tokyo Toni is putting her daughter, Blac Chyna on blast for cutting her out of her life. Tokyo acccused Chyna of keeping her grand children, King and Dream, away from her and not assisting her financially.
Read full posts below.
https://newsnow.com.ng/tokyo-toni-putting-daughter-blac-chyna-blast-cutting-life/

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2018
Like mother, like daughter. Is that something you can say to your child if you want a normal mother/daughter relationship? I'd keep my children away too, if I had such a vile person as a mother. Both don't deserve to have children.

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by deolurexy1(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2018
bleeped up line
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by SweetJoystick(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2018
no crime in dick sucking nor fucking, suck and Bleep more woman as she no send you again
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by lenghtinny(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2018
An apple doesn't fall far from the tree angry
Don't blame blac Chinko...

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by Nobody: 11:28am On May 07, 2018
the mother is so shameless to speak like this. anyway a lion cannot give birth to a goat
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by prityego: 11:34am On May 07, 2018
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by Countersam(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
edurach:
Tokyo Toni is putting her daughter, Blac Chyna on blast for cutting her out of her life. Tokyo acccused Chyna of keeping her grand children, King and Dream, away from her and not assisting her financially.
Read full posts below.
https://newsnow.com.ng/tokyo-toni-putting-daughter-blac-chyna-blast-cutting-life/
Hoe my goodness. Is this a competition, Chyna has surpassed whatever record/title you hold ma.

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by binsanni(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2018
bad guy
Countersam:

Hoe my goodness. Is this a competition, Chyna has surpassed whatever record/title you hold ma.

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by Countersam(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2018
binsanni:
bad guy

My brother lion no dey born monkey.
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by YorubaAssasin: 5:12pm On May 07, 2018
Chai.. see names ooo. "Tokyo", "China". The grandchild go come be "Singapore".. grin grin

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2018
Ok, I took the pains to read the whole chat and I must say she is a pained woman.

Yes, she is crass and classless for using all the swear words in one post. However, if all these are true, then Chyna hasn't done right by her.

Her mom probably struggled to bring her up and send her through school so she has a better life.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging and helping such mom whether you think she is filth or not.
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by EmmySparky(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
international hoes...her pikin go be japan...
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by judgedredd22(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Like mother, like daughter. Is that something you can say to your child if you want a normal mother/daughter relationship? I'd keep my children away too, if I had such a vile person as a mother. Both don't deserve to have children.

ah! you are here grin grin grin

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by punisha: 11:34pm On May 07, 2018
These women were truly and wonderfully made...
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by Emilokoiyawon: 2:44am On May 08, 2018
So she learnt how to suck dickus from her mama - no wonder.
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck Bitch So You Can Eat - Blac Chyna's Mum by XhosaNostra(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2018
judgedredd22:

ah! you are here grin grin grin

Long time no see, your royal dopenezz wink

Google mistakes zlatan Ibrahimovic for zlatan Ibile / Lady Wakes Up To Find Live Chicken, & Other Food Items In Front Of Her Door(Pic) / Celebrity Action Actor- Chuck Norris Has Really Aged!-photos