Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) (11145 Views)

Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by dably: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2017
@iGISTMORE

Booty Queen, Phat Chyna is the latest endowed lady to gain popularity, she boasts of almost 120,000 followers and delights them with sexy pictures.

http://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-booty-queen-phat-chyna-flaunts-her-huge-backside-in-style

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by dably: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by EuroBoy007(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Looks like 2 bags of garri.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
hope she has more to offer than big butt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Chubhie: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Audhu Billahi minash shaitanir rajeem.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by echobazz: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
All I can see are big lumps of fat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by 4GLite: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
beutiful
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by nmanma1(f): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Generational ikebe, dis one supposed win Guinness Book of record for inheriting 20 people's ikebe.
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Rtopzy(f): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Mehn!!!! dis lady is endowed
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2017
deb303:

My kinda of lady

E hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by DanielsParker(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2017
okay
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by sKeetz(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2017
This world is getting more useless by the day. How can someone automatically become popular cause of excess fatty tissue in their rear region.

This thing keeps me puzzled. And the more I think about it the more confused I am. Come one, it's just excess fat... Gaddemit!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
She looks good.

Baby oil and gifted hands will have her quivering like a donkey with Parkinson's disease.
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by sKeetz(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
boostdom:
She looks good.

Baby oil and gifted hands will have her quivering like a donkey with Parkinson's disease.

Baby oil and gifted hands
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by andray12(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Bag of shitundecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by caesaraba(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2017
I hope she's saving for retirement. Most high class prostitûtes don't do that and end up going broke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2017
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice backside ... My kinda lady though grin .. My babe own just almost be like this grin
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
I now believe that too much of everything is BAD
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by buchilino(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
PERSONALLY, EVEN IF SHE WAS OFFERED TO ME 4 FREE, I WILL RATHER BECOME D POPE.
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by thedondada(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
deb303:

Of course she has nothing more to offer than her booty after all she's a booty queen.

Finish on my back is the longest sentence she can make.
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by tolaOG(m): 1:58am On Oct 15, 2017
echobazz:

Sorry for your loss

Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Gbam.
echobazz:
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by ogaJona(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
buchilino:
PERSONALLY, EVEN IF SHE WAS OFFERED TO ME 4 FREE, I WILL RATHER BECOME D POPE.
Mr Lienus
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Her hips are indeed massive
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by bomasek(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
So this bag of beans charges between 50k - 200k,na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) by atilla(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
One of her pics reminds me of when the say the yansh is full of shit

(1) (Reply)

Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant / Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store / D'banj And Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.