Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (44227 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Seylad2009(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2018
The measure of a man riches is not the amount he or she has in his/her bank account but the amount of lives he/she imparted.

7 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Dottore: 12:55pm On May 07, 2018
Na true sha
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Houseofglam7(f): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
undecided
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by daroz(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2018
undecidedIs Linda a dedicated tither?

Make una no vex, I just wan know.
Cos they said no matter how much you work hard without tithe, u can never be rich.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2018
I don't want to be like linda or chioma. I just wanna be what God wants me to be. shikenah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by firstolalekan(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2018
angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by asawanathegreat(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God for ur family

2 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Famousqueen(f): 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
BornAgainMay:
grin

But she is now in her menopause, how do you help her out?
does it matter, at least she is happy

2 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by JustCurious: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
Lovely write up. It is truly not enough to give fish, teach others how to fish

If only all siblings could learn from this, regardless of whatever. Respect to Linda and shout up to a sister who appreciates... You all inspire in some good ways.
To be a Chioma or a Linda??
It is a Choice. cool

1 Like

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by diamondvil(f): 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
Love ds woman.Love her strength and admire her personality.every young woman shld learn from her,not waiting for a man to carry them on his head.

1 Like

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by pedrilo: 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
who ask u for pete's sake.
narrating ur family to the public.
abeg dis is pride n arrogance pls
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 07, 2018
I need a Linda in my life ooo chaii! smiley
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by wingmanII: 1:34pm On May 07, 2018
dontbothermuch:
smiley

When ever a woman goes into making money, she tends to be successful.

And she tends to take care of her family.

When ever a man goes into making money, his worm between his legs will start doing half the thinking.

And he tends to take care of Chioma.

Chai! Men don suffer. You're partially correct cause not all men succumb to this temptation.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
Ive known of linda way back 2008 b4 she became big and shes been a simple, calm and amazing person.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Bitch don't kill my vibe.
It's my birthday show some love to me.
You want to be shown love after disrespecting others?..#YIMU

3 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by CeeKay17: 1:55pm On May 07, 2018
martineverest:
yes o....every lady wants to be chioma or chioma sister.....but none wants to be like Linda ikeji cos they are very lazy to work with their hands and earn a leaving

thanks to Linda for redefining womanhood despite modern Nigerian ladies see their private parts as all they got to offer

she has also proved Nigerian fathers and men with the notion that girl child got nothing to offer wrong

I was about to say this too. Some foolish Nigerian girls will not pray to make their own money and liberate others like Linda Ikeji or Ophra Winfrey. Instead they are on social media praying for God of Chioma to locate them. The shallow mentality some of these girls have is really frightening.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by amolak: 1:59pm On May 07, 2018
This reply from Mizz winniee really touches me.
I quote,
some family members prefer to be rich alone so that they can give you little change all the time so you keep coming back to beg at their feet, So they can tell the world how much they have done for you. Any little misunderstanding, they will call you ungrateful.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by faragai24: 2:02pm On May 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
Commissioner of police Enugu branch have invited my son for lunch after this classics art work dedicated to the President. Please should I allow him to go? I need your advice...

Why not, follow him go, do not allow him consume the already cooked pepper soup alone. My candid advise.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by sirusX(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2018
Famousqueen:

does it matter, at least she is happy

No one can tell...except the person involved

We can only assume from a distance

You know that there are people that are really good at hiding their emotions when out in public
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Celerita: 2:08pm On May 07, 2018
we no dey drag am before who no know ,but let d other one follow pelle
MrNwaAmaikpe:
Commissioner of police Enugu branch have invited my son for lunch after this classics art work dedicated to the President. Please should I allow him to go? I need your advice...
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by ogtavia(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2018
between this Laura and uriel, I don't know who is the dumbest. Why not keep your family out of social media as Linda has enough Media presence.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Yinkakatty(f): 2:30pm On May 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:
She dey take style style beg......

So what?! Nothing she wrote in the post suggests her begging but even if she's begging, she's begging from HER sister. Appreciate good things and move on fam!
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On May 07, 2018
Yinkakatty:

So what?! Nothing she wrote in the post suggests her begging but even if she's begging, she's begging from HER sister. Appreciate good things and move on fam!

Wetin consign my agbero with overload......
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Anextin(f): 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
NLevents:
Her sister really liberated the ikeji family.

She is the real mvp....but Money is not everything.

No matter how rich a woman is, without a husband she can never be whole. Happiness is the best thing that can happen to any woman. Linda should allow a man into her life.

Ask Tonto dike or tiwa savage how it feels being "unmarried"

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
And those whose husbands has sent to an early grave, how happy are they. Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness, oneself does. Decide to be happy by yourself, to yourself, and on your self �, quote my English � �
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Zane2point4(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
Urchee:
Weldone Linda for helping your sibling to be independent. I wish my uncle can read this and know that a family is happier and peaceful mostly when every body is financially stable. Since I was in primary my other uncles (his younger brothers) has been serving him and helping to grow his business. We were happy then because they were also schooling and thank God they have graduated. Unfortunately none of them is employed. Now this is were we expected the brotherlly support for them to established their own business (spare parts biz) which they have traded with him but he has refused to support them. All he give them is pocket money just for clothing and recharge card. This was the beginning of the fall out in the family because he has refused to help his brothers and this business is even setup by my grandfather their father and all the while we thought he was training them in school, it was actually my grandfather who was doing all that so invaribly he has never done anything significant for them... I just wanna let out this story so people could know the importance of helping in the family. Brings peace and to a large extent unity... Weldone Linda[b][
So so sorrowful, i have seen a family with this kind of issue, the money was even the late fathers money.
After so many struggles and quarrel ad prayer the elder brother started settling them.
Make una put him for prayer.

1 Like

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by aliciaboris: 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God for sisters that are able to recognize this and appreciate. My big sis is also the real MVP.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Kingsunnyaleke: 2:59pm On May 07, 2018
God bless her. She just amazing
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by HoodBillionaire: 3:05pm On May 07, 2018
fuc u bich
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16pm On May 07, 2018
Yessssoh!

She worked hard and followed her dreams WISELY!

May many more Nigerian women see the opportunity and use it well.

Amen!

Congratulations Linda. Many blessings to you and you family. May money never come between you and your loved ones. . . and relationships. Only a good man who truly deserves and supports you should ever see OR SMELL your NYANSH. . . AMEN!!!kiss

Abeg. . . avoid awon 'wizkid'. . . na awon 'TIWA' get that kain market because they fit right there with the 'ganja-smokers'! grin
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by pressplay411(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2018
NLevents:
Her sister really liberated the ikeji family.

She is the real mvp....but Money is not everything.

No matter how rich a woman is, without a husband she can never be whole. Happiness is the best thing that can happen to any woman. Linda should allow a man into her life.

Ask Tonto dike or tiwa savage how it feels being "unmarried"

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

And you think it's her choice she's not married?
She's a very successful blogger and media mogul. Let me translate that, she has little or no social life after work and she's famous.
In case you still don't get it, I mean she's intimidating to her potential suitors and she's hardly accessible to her potential suitors. She's wealthy and has to protect her wealth. Insecurity and trust issues kick in considering probably 90% men would tend to have ulterior motives for dating her.
Now Classism is another issue to contend with.

I pray she has good fortunes in marriage to icing the cake.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by YorubaAssasin: 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
Memphis357:
F**k All Y'all!!!!!

God bless you!
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by SirBunky85(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2018
BornAgainMay:
grin
But she is now in her menopause, how do you help her out?
senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.