Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Online IT Solution For Everyone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Online IT Solution For Everyone (786 Views)

Please What Is The Solution For Plug In, Not Charging Display On My Laptop / 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem / Contact Me For Online IT Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online IT Solution For Everyone by kellychild(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2018
Techsfair.com

I will help you out ... when it comes to mikrotik routers and switch configurations..

Lan setup and networking topologies.

wired and wireless network troubleshooting and solutions and advice for free.

general ICT procurement and advice..

Any kind of computer software and hardware problem solutions.

First hand informations on latest tech from HOW to .. to the final configuration setup.

we will also help you get your Blog Monetize within 48 hrs..
Tips and trick on how to make money online.
www.techsfair.com
techsfair1@gmail.com
+2348135186774

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lenovo G470 Dvd Writer / What's The Best DVD Burner To Burn Videos For Playing On A DVD Player? / Do It Yourself Investment With Practical Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.