Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV (881 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / How Do I Include Awaiting Result In My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 07, 2018
Hello nairalanders, i have been having this difficulty when it comes to job search.
I am a graduate with 2.1 in a science related course and have knowledge of web/graphics design, data analysis, database management and a handful of other IT skills, you see the problem is i do apply for IT related jobs but don't get feedbacks, even if its a rejection mail, where am i getting it wrong?.
I send my CV in pdf format with the body (Dear sir/madam attached below is a copy of my CV, kindly review, Thank you.
What am i missing?
Thanks.
Thank you.
Re: I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV by realhonips: 2:28pm On May 07, 2018
Chat me up on whatsapp 08104598239
Re: I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV by tenmariner: 2:33pm On May 07, 2018
Swargu:
Hello nairalanders, i have been having this difficulty when it comes to job search.
I am a graduate with 2.1 in a science related course and have knowledge of web/graphics design, data analysis, database management and a handful of other IT skills, you see the problem is i do apply for IT related jobs but don't get feedbacks, even if its a rejection mail, where am i getting it wrong?.
I send my CV in pdf format with the body (Dear sir/madam attached below is a copy of my CV, kindly review, Thank you.
What am i missing?
Thanks.
Thank you.

Try checking the following;

Your spam folder
Check if the number on your CV is very available
Try checking if u had previously activated DND( do not disturb) on your line
Check the locations you are sending your CV to and the location/ address on your CV. If u live on the mainland and bulk of your application is on the island it could affect your application cos someone that lives at obalende and ajah will be considered first for a job position at Lekki, vi and ikoyi before most applicants on the mainland.
If u have anyone around the island, u can use the person's address when applying for job around there and use your real add wen applying for jobs on the mainland.
Try that and let's see the outcome in a month..
Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV by rennylaw(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2018
Swargu:
What am i missing?
Thanks. F
Thank you.

Going forward, try and back any email you send up with a cover letter preferably in the body of the mail stating your work, experience, skill set and why they correlate with the position employers are hiring for.

From experience, most HR personnel hardly have the time to open the attachment (your CV) except they find something compelling in the body of your email. You should receive positive feedbacks once you include this in your email

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 07, 2018
rennylaw:

Going forward, try and back any email you send up with a cover letter preferably in the body of the mail stating your work, experience, skill set and why they correlate with the position employers are hiring for.

From experience, most HR personnel hardly have the time to open the attachment (your CV) except they find something compelling in the body of your email. You should receive positive feedbacks once you include this in your email
This is a very nice idea, thanks, i will try it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get Feedbacks After Sending My CV by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 07, 2018
tenmariner:

Try checking the following;

Your spam folder
Check if the number on your CV is very available
Try checking if u had previously activated DND( do not disturb) on your line
Check the locations you are sending your CV to and the location/ address on your CV. If u live on the mainland and bulk of your application is on the island it could affect your application cos someone that lives at obalende and ajah will be considered first for a job position at Lekki, vi and ikoyi before most applicants on the mainland.
If u have anyone around the island, u can use the person's address when applying for job around there and use your real add wen applying for jobs on the mainland.
Try that and let's see the outcome in a month..
Shalom
Thanks, will do it.

(1) (Reply)

Pickup And Delivery Person Urgently Needed. / 2017 Npower Applicants Backlogs To Be Paid From Nov. 2017 Till Date / Qualified Teachers Needed In Ile Ife And Environs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.