Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (33686 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 07, 2018
tesppidd:
Port Harcourt always in the news,

Especially for bad reasons.

Floods, Cultism, Armed robbery, Kidnapping, Political assassination, Prostitution, Beheading, Militancy.

Haba Port Harcourt.

Your brain is filled with bad news.

1 Like

Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by HENRY940: 5:15pm On May 07, 2018
I took refuge in a shop from the rain, on for a pole with mini transformer to fall on the shop.

Thank​ God I'm ok.

Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 07, 2018
Chai, Nigeria angry See the way high tension is doing 'jerking the bow' on that vehicle. Here in naija, we are at the mercy of all possible killers embarassed Tank God say beta natural disasters no de come near us; if not you go hear headlines like: "Ghana hurricane kills 5000 Nigerians"

Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nossa(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
OP which area biko?

I have a property around Rumuigbo.

Make village people comot eye oh! I nor wan hear story.

Fear not, that's definitely not RUMUIGBO, that looks more like the Ola/Okuta road.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2018
Ekinematics:

What is this one saying? How does this concern Wike, any individual or political party?

I wonder if you can even read well at all. Was there anywhere I blamed on Wike on the rainstorm that distroys perperties in his state with the way I write before you misquote me forming oversabi?
Why don't you direct your questions to those calling Buhari for everything he didn't do even when it's natural disasters.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Root31: 5:39pm On May 07, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Primesky(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2018
sexdoll:

i said gods not God.

the gods of our land that our forefathers worshiped.

Yes o, I mean 'gods' too, the only power they have, is the one we humans give to them, otherwise, they can't do nothing. If they try you, just use the name of Jesus Christ and show them pepper. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by sexdoll: 6:10pm On May 07, 2018
Primesky:

Yes o, I mean 'gods' too, the only power they have, is the one we humans give to them, otherwise, they can't do nothing. If they try you, just use the name of Jesus Christ and show them pepper. cheesy cheesy cheesy

believe it or not, even the power the name of Jesus Christ has is the one that humans give it.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Primesky(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2018
sexdoll:

believe it or not, even the power the name of Jesus Christ has is the one that humans give it.

You know very well that's a lie.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You can't deny the truth my dear. Let any so called god come out, let the days of Elijah be repeated again!.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by sexdoll: 6:30pm On May 07, 2018
Primesky:

You know very well that's a lie.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You can't deny the truth my dear. Let any so called god come out, let the days of Elijah be repeated again!.

Words written by men.

All the power that God is said to have comes from men!!!
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by highness25(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2018
Imustreturn:
Photos
the gods are angry with the governor and all the politicians in Rivers State. Only if they can make it right.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Anaskie(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
And the rain didn't even fall up to an hour. Just breeze everywhere
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Primesky(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2018
sexdoll:

Words written by men.

All the power that God is said to have comes from men!!!

I hope you can fight death when it comes?. Because you surely have power. Jesus had power over it. Hence, He died for us, deny it or not, that's the fact and the truth!. And He rose again, and is still alive. Since you own and have the power, I suggest you bring your ancestors back to life. If you can't, then you're powerless and someone is more powerful than you, and what took them away will also take you away. That simply put, there is a power greater than what you or any man have. So fear the one who holds that power and don't act foolish.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Dominicandy: 7:12pm On May 07, 2018
The rain was something else, I almost start confessing things I didn't do. I thank God cos the damage in my house was very small.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:20pm On May 07, 2018
Primesky:

I hope you can fight death when it comes?. Because you surely have power. Jesus had power over it. Hence, He died for us, deny it or not, that's the fact and the truth!. And He rose again, and is still alive. Since you own and have the power, I suggest you bring your ancestors back to life. If you can't, then you're powerless and someone is more powerful than you, and what took them away will also take you away. That simply put, there is a power greater than what you or any man have. So fear the one who holds that power and don't act foolish.

Don't tell me you believe that _cock & bull story about Jesus dying and rising up from the dead.

It is not possible in any way.

I cannot bring back my ancestors back to life simply because they have died and moved on.

If ever truly there was a Jesus and he or she died, I am telling you there's no way he or she can be said to still be alive.

The problem with religion is that it makes all manner of useless and stupid and ridiculous tales to appear larger than life.

If I come out now and tell you that my father walked on water or that my uncle was able to turn water into wine, I'm sure you will be the first person telling me to go and take my malaria drugs.

Yet all over the world, everybody is celebrating that one man called Jesus did just that.

Can you imagine!!!

You were told that someone was born without sexual intercourse and you believed without questioning.

And now you are even talking about rising from the dead.

Where you there when he or she was doing the rising up from the dead?

Don't be stupid.

Think with your brain for once.

It's your right. tongue
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by staymore: 8:00pm On May 07, 2018
More of the pictures from Portharcourt today.

Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2018
The agency in charge of electricity in that state sud go and isolate those HT b4 powering it on to avoid greater risk and endangering of lives, buy which kind of rain cum wind fit cause all dis damages
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ibiso1986: 8:27pm On May 07, 2018
quentin06:
too many shoddy buildings in GRA not surprised, no drainage, poorly mounted poles, people are out there to get money by all means, no good town planning in all the GRAs, xcept for old GRA
well said
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2018
It was more of a wind storm than rain storm.
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by goodlife4every1(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
tesppidd:
Port Harcourt always in the news,

Especially for bad reasons.

Floods, Cultism, Armed robbery, Kidnapping, Political assassination, Prostitution, Beheading, Militancy.

Haba Port Harcourt.
Idiot
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Primesky(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
sexdoll:

Don't tell me you believe that _cock & bull story about Jesus dying and rising up from the dead.

It is not possible in any way.

I cannot bring back my ancestors back to life simply because they have died and moved on.

If ever truly there was a Jesus and he or she died, I am telling you there's no way he or she can be said to still be alive.

The problem with religion is that it makes all manner of useless and stupid and ridiculous tales to appear larger than life.

If I come out now and tell you that my father walked on water or that my uncle was able to turn water into wine, I'm sure you will be the first person telling me to go and take my malaria drugs.

Yet all over the world, everybody is celebrating that one man called Jesus did just that.

Can you imagine!!!

You were told that someone was born without sexual intercourse and you believed without questioning.

And now you are even talking about rising from the dead.

Where you there when he or she was doing the rising up from the dead?

Don't be stupid.

Think with your brain for once.

It's your right. tongue

The fact the you have heard that all over the world, this same story you call foolish and stupid is been told for generations older than your great grandfather, is an indictment on you, generations of assaults against it has not been able to do away with it. Only truth survives that long. What will you do when the reality burst on your face?.

Since you've been thinking with your brain, what have you come up with?. That order automatically came out of chaos, and everything came out of nothing of their own accord, and formed beings that have sense?. Is that what the Brian has reasoned out for you?. God is bigger than your brain. He gave you the brain to understand Him and not to be unreasonable.

Pray you don't get on the wrong side of God, because you had the chance to choose right, take away your pride and humble yourself before God. It's for your own good.

For the fact that there is a force or power that can kill you, stop you even this minute from pursuing whatever dream or goal you have, means you need to humble yourself. Because, neither you nor me, knows it all, and so, to speak evil of what you don't even know, is the greatest foolish act any human being can do.

With all our discoverings and hypothesis and theories and assumptions, only 5% of the world oceans have been explored!. How can we claim to know anything at all?!. If that be the case, how can man say he knows space so well as to say there is no God?, where has he gone to?. Meanwhile the earth is just a tiny ball in space containing you, you don't know everything in it either, and yet you open your mouth wide to say what you have no knowledge of. What a gamble that is. Do you think the maker of such vastness would be moved by rantings, yet for the insult and disobedience to His word, you risk a severe punishment commensurate to His size. That's unimaginable. But, God's heart is not to kill or destroy any body, rather, He wants you to be saved, even now, if you repent, He will forgive you. Please my dear don't play with your eternal destiny.

Jesus Christ loves you.

1 Like

Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by sexdoll: 9:26pm On May 07, 2018
Primesky:

The fact the you have heard that all over the world, this same story you call foolish and stupid is been told for generations older than your great grandfather, is an indictment on you, generations of assaults against it has not been able to do away with it. Only truth survives that long. What will you do when the reality burst on your face?.

Since you've been thinking with your brain, what have you come up with?. That order automatically came out of chaos, and everything came out of nothing of their own accord, and formed beings that have sense?. Is that what the Brian has reasoned out for you?. God is bigger than your brain. He gave you the brain to understand Him and not to be unreasonable.

Pray you don't get on the wrong side of God, because you had the chance to choose right, take away your pride and humble yourself before God. It's for your own good.

For the fact that there is a force or power that can kill you, stop you even this minute from pursuing whatever dream or goal you have, means you need to humble yourself. Because, neither you nor me, knows it all, and so, to speak evil of what you don't even know, is the greatest foolish act any human being can do.

With all our discoverings and hypothesis and theories and assumptions, only 5% of the world oceans have been explored!. How can we claim to know anything at all?!. If that be the case, how can man say he knows space so well as to say there is no God?, where has he gone to?. Meanwhile the earth is just a tiny ball in space containing you, you don't know everything in it either, and yet you open your mouth wide to say what you have no knowledge of. What a gamble that is. Do you think the maker of such vastness would be moved by rantings, yet for the insult and disobedience to His word, you risk a severe punishment commensurate to His size. That's unimaginable. But, God's heart is not to kill or destroy any body, rather, He wants you to be saved, even now, if you repent, He will forgive you. Please my dear don't play with your eternal destiny.

Jesus Christ loves you.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Can you now see how religion has made you sound so foolish?

Who told you I'm afraid of getting on the wrong side of God or that I need to be saved?

Saved from what or who?

See, let me tell you, I will choose logic and science over faith any day any time.

Logic and science is the reason why man will continue seeking for more knowledge because he knows there's still very much to be discovered.

Faith is like a shortcut only suited for dullards: idiotic people who can't and don't want to think.

God made the world in seven days. That's it. Don't doubt it. If you doubt it, God will punish you. Everybody believes it so you should. Even if it sounds totally ridiculous.

Ha ha ha ha

Story for the gods.

You are asking me what I have come up with since I've been thinking with my brain?

This internet we are using to communicate, God not man made it abi?

When you are sick and you go to the chemist to buy drugs, God not man developed those drugs abi?

When you want to travel and you enter a vehicle or board a plane, those machines were developed by God not man, abi?

The television you are using for your relaxation and entertainment, it was invented by God not man, abi?

This God must be so good in taking the glory that should go to men. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Primesky(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2018
sexdoll:

Ha ha ha ha ha

Can you now see how religion has made you sound so foolish?

Who told you I'm afraid of getting on the wrong side of God or that I need to be saved?

Saved from what or who?

See, let me tell you, I will choose logic and science over faith any day any time.

Logic and science is the reason why man will continue seeking for more knowledge because he knows there's still very much to be discovered.

Faith is like a shortcut only suited for dullards: idiotic people who can't and don't want to think.

God made the world in seven days. That's it. Don't doubt it. If you doubt it, God will punish you. Everybody believes it so you should. Even if it sounds totally ridiculous.

Ha ha ha ha

Story for the gods.

You are asking me what I have come up with since I've been thinking with my brain?

This internet we are using to communicate, God not man made it abi?

When you are sick and you go to the chemist to buy drugs, God not man developed those drugs abi?

When you want to travel and you enter a vehicle or board a plane, those machines were developed by God not man, abi?

The television you are using for your relaxation and entertainment, it was invented by God not man, abi?

This God must be so good in taking the glory that should go to men. shocked shocked shocked

Very well, you agreed there's still more to be discovered and yet, you are so sure there is no God. cheesy cheesy SMH

Man made Television and Radio and this and that. But, where did that sense come from?. From Big Bang, right?.

Some day ago, some molecules on their own decided to collide and form you, and arrange your brain and your reasoning, right?

God made man and gave him the ability to make, dominate and rule the earth.

Genesis 1:27-28 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Why is it that God's own version of events is true till tomorrow, as men are multiplying, dominating and subduing earth, while your version of accidental molecular collision, have refused to reoccur?. Logic and reasoning? grin grin

Can't you see your logic is flawed?. If molecules and atoms on there own decided to come together to make you and all around us, please, can you tell me why we don't see such accident again?. If the accident refuse to happen, can't you by 'logic and reasoning', initiate the process?. SMH

You cannot deny your source, no logic nor reasoning can support you.

You are an intentional design and make of an extremely intelligent God. You know what?, He loves you kiss ;
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:11am On May 08, 2018
With ALL the OYEL money look at how wretched this place looks? So fvcking sad!
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2018
instead of bad thing to happen make rain fall
Re: Properties In Port Harcourt Destroyed After A Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by promisious: 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.