Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted (31371 Views)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46pm On May 07, 2018
Hmmmmmm!

La wa oooooooo. . . .

Groom for sale! embarassed
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by zudozz: 4:49pm On May 07, 2018
that groom na human being abi oracle/diety?

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by snazzy5050(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2018
ogorwyne:

'Waist' of education.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Born2Breed(f): 4:51pm On May 07, 2018
iamJ:
look at the man and look at the girl

if they have beautiful children, i can bet with my ticket to heaven that the children were adopted

Haba!!! You are verbally wicked.
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Eteo: 4:55pm On May 07, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Ignorant people are always loud.
That man is from a generation of billionaires. His grandfather is Deinde Fernadez (google the name). The guy is young but many of you live in poverty in Nigeria, you look undersized due to poor nutrition.

This is not the Fernandez grandson...how quick you are to call someone ignorant when you 're also not aware...Donald has 3 daughters, one is Mrs Philips, married to Fernandez's grandson......this one is Mrs Ekpenyong, her father in law owns Channel view hotels , Ekondo bank and Davandy Finance , all in Calabar....
However, I agree with you that the guy is young, the fat makes him look old, so you can't blame folks who think he is old.
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
-
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by delpee(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

That man is from a generation of billionaires. His grandfather is Deinde Fernadez (google the name). The guy is young but many of you live in poverty in Nigeria, you look undersized due to poor nutrition.

That's not Derin Phillips. The information therein indicates that he's married to Xerona not this lady who is her sister.
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Okuchris(f): 4:58pm On May 07, 2018
hokafor:
Let me not talkoo but duke I was thinking you are a guy man ,how can you allow this kind of a man to marry ur daughter. Maybe you are indebted to the man
is not about the father's opinion but the daughter's opinion. Besides money is involved so why won't he allow her. its her choice of man
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by shegie(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
no comment
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by KingsleyBuubba(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2018
Tekajoi:
See old man o. Im sure he is almost 40. just because her papa na former governer and hopefully a presidential candidate, u don go marry dat small girl. Nella is not up to 25 and u are smiling like who win jackpot. thunder fire u dia angry
Bros how market? Did their marriage scatter your own marriage. "Nella is not up to 25", she will wait till 40. Thunder no go fire am

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by thorpido(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2018
Onari fine,Donald Duke fine.
Me no know who the girls resemble o. sad
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Etianwanokon: 5:16pm On May 07, 2018
iamJ:

if they have beautiful children, i can bet with my ticket to heaven that the children were adopted

Bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=iamJ post=67357574]look at the man and look at the girl

if they have beautiful children, i can bet with my ticket to heaven that the children were adopted [/quote

Celebrate others so that u can be celebrated......
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by wink2015(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2018
THE BRIDEGROOM IS OBESE ( VERY FAT - SSBBW )

The bride is slim and cute.

The bridegroom is some how to big for such a slim woman.

He eat too much and get super size fat!

HE IS A "MICHELIN MAN"
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Etianwanokon: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=Tekajoi post=67359427]See old man o. Im sure he is almost 40. just because her papa na former governer and hopefully a presidential candidate, u don go marry dat small girl. Nella is not up to 25 and u are smiling like who win jackpot. thunder fire u dia angry [/quot

The young man is not up to 40.
He is equally rich from birth.
Presently the Commissioner for my State

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by amakabel: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
why the man come resemble okorocha like this?
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
Y is d MAN looking like Shrek the Ogre?? Na wa oooo..

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by magzey: 5:33pm On May 07, 2018
Cute couples wishes you HML.

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by saintkeppy(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2018
Tekajoi:
See old man o. Im sure he is almost 40. just because her papa na former governer and hopefully a presidential candidate, u don go marry dat small girl. Nella is not up to 25 and u are smiling like who win jackpot. thunder fire u dia angry

That guy is young, he's just too fat &over-grown his age, he is the youngest Commissioner in CRS.
I know him well, his dad is a member of Obong's in-council &he owns Channel View Hotels.
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by 8stargeneral: 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
D man nah rochas broda
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by evy1(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2018
Tekajoi:
The dude is also boxed up that's the commissioner for finance cross river state..and he is in his early thirties.
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Lexusgs430: 6:12pm On May 07, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

That man is from a wealthy background. The guy is young but many of you live in poverty in Nigeria, you look undersized due to poor nutrition.

Haba theneedful nutritionist...... This is below the belt..... If you punch above the belt, on an empty stomach.... You sabi wetin go hapin......

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by TourismMan(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2018
Tekajoi:
Official age of that man is said to be 31 presently. My brother, look at the pictures very well. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by respectralph: 6:17pm On May 07, 2018
Hmmmnnn
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by megareal: 6:19pm On May 07, 2018
iamJ:

Exactly my thoughts! tongue
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2018
Tekajoi:

Just say 'happy married life' or shut up and waka pass. Their choices are not for you to judge. It's not compulsory that you comment

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by nan1: 6:35pm On May 07, 2018
THIS IS ROCHAS LOOK ALIKE
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by nedu2000(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2018
As long as Dangote has something to do with Duke,it entails that Duke has links with the cabal and shouldn't be trusted.
Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Xionez(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2018
ogorwyne:

'Waist' of education.

You don see am na!.
"Waist of education" indeed...and his parents are looking forward to benefit from him.

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by johnmartus(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
shocked did you propose to nela that she turn you down?anyway she look 50 to me and ugly and that man ugly too.
Tekajoi:

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted by Espada10: 7:36pm On May 07, 2018
This guy will probably be the next governor of cross river

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi / Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.