Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry (2934 Views)

Toks 2000 Toyota Camry 2units / TOKS 2000 Model Honda CRV For Sale.... Leather Interior / Just Arrived Toks Volvo XC90 06 Model SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 3:22pm On May 07, 2018
Lagos cleared
2000 Toyota Camry
Full duty paid
Power seats
CD / cassette
Good tires
Low mileage 120k confirm through vin
Clean in and out
Factory fitted ac
Accessories complete
Good engine
Auto trany
Auto headlights
America spec
Price 1.450 asking
Location Adopted Ekiti
Call o. l. m autos for details whatsap 08060036977 / call 07060589774
Thank you

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 3:26pm On May 07, 2018
A car with no issues and accident free
More pics

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
freemayor4u:
More pics

Include the VIN please. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 4:21pm On May 07, 2018
Vin no for confirmation 4T1BG22K6YU653527
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 4:25pm On May 07, 2018
freemayor4u:
Vin no for confirmation 4T1BG22K6YU653527

You should be careful with some of these claims you make.

11 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 4:53pm On May 07, 2018
You think am the type who lied to people here get off my post you are not serious OK,why don't you say this one come with 200k stupid idiot

1 Like

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 4:59pm On May 07, 2018
freemayor4u:
You think am the type who lied to people here get off my post you are not serious OK,why don't you say this one come with 200k stupid idiot

freemayor4u:
More pics

You don't need to resort to insults.

You made a claim which has been proven false.

Own up to your wrongdoing(Or ignorance), apologise and move on.

Salvage your advert.

8 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
You can tell me that OK I have all the pics of the car and the odometer here so you can not tell me me that ok
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
You can tell me that OK I have all the pics of the car and the odometer here so you can not tell me me that ok,I bought this cars from owner you can't tell me this OK you
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by diportivo: 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
wahala dey o

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by ify1234: 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
Ipfreely:

I don't think you are fair with your judgement. It's obvious this is not the type of accidented cars we don't like to buy in Nigeria.

The accident reported above can be anything including very minor accidents like small scratches on the car as one drives out of narrow parking spaces.

Also, it also seems the car was allowed to run in US after the so called accidents. So it most have been something very very minor and negligible for an 18 yr old car.

Let us be fair enough in our judgements. The seller is truthful enough for having provided the VIN.

7 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Ipfreely: 5:53pm On May 07, 2018
ify1234:

I don't think you are fair with your judgement. It's obvious this is not the type of accidented cars we don't like to buy in Nigeria.

The accident reported above can be anything including very minor accidents like small scratches on the car as one drives out of narrow parking spaces.

Also, it also seems the car was allowed to run in US after the so called accidents. So it most have been something very very minor and negligible for an 18 yr old car.

Let us be fair enough in our judgements. The seller is truthful enough for having provided the VIN.

You should also be more circumspect and pay more attention to issues before you leave comments.

The primary issue is not that the vehicle has had accidents.

The primary issue is that the dealer claimed it was accident free. That is a bold and easily verifiable claim to make.

I have not made any judgments about the severity or otherwise of the damage from the accident. As long as the VIN has been provided and it's not a Flooded Vehicle then that is really up to the buyer.

But when the claim, accident free, is present, well then that becomes false advertising. Which is wrong.

10 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 6:22pm On May 07, 2018
I told you ipfreely or what you called yourself do you know what is called accident car just get off my post,do you even know what is called accident cars

1 Like

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by jaasiel: 6:26pm On May 07, 2018
I must commend Ipfreely, Cosplay and others for the investigative journalism and I want us to encourage them to continue.

8 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 6:39pm On May 07, 2018
Clean ride keep the calls coming
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 9:22pm On May 07, 2018
Yes
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 5:58am On May 08, 2018
Gm still available
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
Yes value for money
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 5:09pm On May 08, 2018
Yea evening how una dey
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 11:54am On May 09, 2018
Still available
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by DadR: 6:18am On May 10, 2018
Are cars above 15 years now allowed to come into the country legaly and be cleared by customs even in Lagos? Just seeking clarification for knowledge sake.

Nice car

freemayor4u:
Lagos cleared
2000 Toyota Camry
Full duty paid
Power seats
CD / cassette
Good tires
Low mileage 120k confirm through vin
Clean in and out
Factory fitted ac
Accessories complete
Good engine
Auto trany
Auto headlights
America spec
Price 1.450 asking
Location Adopted Ekiti
Call o. l. m autos for details whatsap 08060036977 / call 07060589774
Thank you
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by freemayor4u: 6:43am On May 10, 2018
Gm its a new day
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by calculusx(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2018
Ipfreely:

You should also be more circumspect and pay more attention to issues before you leave comments.

The primary issue is that the dealer claimed it was accident free. That is a bold and easily verifiable claim to make.

But when the claim, accident free, is present, well then that becomes false advertising. Which is wrong.

• Morning bro. Going by the above screenshot, do you know this Camry is actually a Clean Title Car

3 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by MobilityExpress: 7:07am On May 10, 2018
Ipfreely:

I have not made any judgments about the severity or otherwise of the damage from the accident. As long as the VIN has been provided and it's not a Flooded Vehicle then that is really up to the buyer.

The term “Accident-free” indicates or refers to a car that DOES NOT have a SALVAGE HISTORY. After running a VIN check on the VIN the OP provided, I can confidently say the OP is right - THIS CAR IS ACCIDENT FREE!!! It has no “salvage history” smiley

4 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by MobilityExpress: 7:09am On May 10, 2018
calculusx:

• Morning bro. Going by the above screenshot, do you know this Camry is actually a Clean Title Car

Yup, NO SALVAGE HISTORY = CLEAN TITLE = “Accident Free” by equivalence/ relativity/ documentation reality.

2 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by bojokayode(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2018
Ipfreely:

Well-done, Buhari's brother.
From your quote, I believe you are just going on people's thread to escalate issues that are minor. Abroad, a little dent or break on your car is reported as an accident(side mirror,bumper,lights etc) not like Nigeria where you don't count it as major. Bros, there are better ways to present cases not this one you go rudely on people's thread and demand for things as if you brought them to nairaland.Since you are the guru,you can as well post the picture of the affected part so we can all see the effect if it's a good buy or not. When clean titled cars are brought here with high prices you and your league of professors will also come up here and start quoting prices as if you are ELIZADE or you were the one that shipped the vehicle in. No offence bro just stating the obvious... Nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by bojokayode(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2018
MobilityExpress:

The term “Accident-free” indicates or refers to a car that DOES NOT have a SALVAGE HISTORY. After running a VIN check on the VIN the OP provided, I can confidently say the OP is right - THIS CAR IS ACCIDENT FREE!!! It has no “salvage history” smiley

Bless you sir at least you gave hope to buyers again.

1 Like

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by CarReg(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2018
Wow, nice and clean ride, Buy this and we will help you register and deliver all document in 24 hours

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg2-cid48.html

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 7:50am On May 10, 2018
calculusx:

MobilityExpress:

MobilityExpress:

Yup, NO SALVAGE HISTORY = CLEAN TITLE = “Accident Free” by equivalence/ relativity/ documentation reality.

bojokayode:

Well-done, Buhari's brother.
From your quote, I believe you are just going on people's thread to escalate issues that are minor. Abroad, a little dent or break on your car is reported as an accident(side mirror,bumper,lights etc) not like Nigeria where you don't count it as major. Bros, there are better ways to present cases not this one you go rudely on people's thread and demand for things as if you brought them to nairaland.Since you are the guru,you can as well post the picture of the affected part so we can all see the effect if it's a good buy or not. When clean titled cars are brought here with high prices you and your league of professors will also come up here and start quoting prices as if you are ELIZADE or you were the one that shipped the vehicle in. No offence bro just stating the obvious... Nice day.

Accident-free as it's claimed here has NOTHING to do with salvage. If the intention were to indicate the absence of salvage history the sellers would clearly state that.

You can all try to twist the grammar and turn and mould it to suit your designs, but this vehicle is NOT ACCIDENT FREE. It's right there on the report.

It's certainly not salvaged, but it sure is not ACCIDENT FREE.

It would be a different thing if the seller claimed clean title. This is a clean title because it's not salvaged. But this is not a clean history.

This is NOT ACCIDENT FREE.

Keep twisting the English to suit you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 7:55am On May 10, 2018
AutoCheck clearly indicates multiple accidents and these ones are here twisting absence of salvage to mean accident free cheesy

You realize that a can can have devastating and extensive damage and not be salvaged?

If the vehicle owner had no insurance, or if the insurance company wasn't Informed and the owner fixed the extensive damage himself of course the car wouldn't have a salvage title.

It would still be severely accidented.
Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 7:56am On May 10, 2018
calculusx:

You in particular.

Can you show me just one post where the seller mentioned clean title?

Just one.

1 Like

Re: Just Arrived Toks 2000 Toyota Camry by Cosplay: 7:59am On May 10, 2018
For those that think absence of salvage means that a vehicle is accident free, please don't be misled.

A lot of accidents even when severe do not get reported to Insurance companies to keep the title 'clean' and resell for higher value.

A car can have extensive damage and still not be salvaged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Brandnew 2013 Mercedes Benz Viano @ 37m / 2004 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks Selling Fast / Few Months 2012 Used BMW 5series (kaduna) SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.