Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State (1029 Views)

Obasanjo Visit President Buhari Again In Aso Rock (pics) / Boko Haram: Babakura, Spokesman During Obasanjo’s Visit Shot Dead / Boko Haram: Obasanjo's Visit To Prevent Attack On Ota Farm - It's A Lie - Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State by segoye2(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2007
I believe the visit of Mr. President won' t only base on his Yar'Adua good goog campaign alone, but his going to use this golden oportunity to see that, the Niger Delta is really suffering.

I believe all thier convey were satisfied with the picture of the oil city that is not developed at all.

Maybe, people are really not happy thats why everyone was going about his daily duty without even noticing that OBJ is in town. Thanks to lots of Area boys that were present in the stadium to welcome Mr. President.

I saw lots of money shared behind the stadium to groups. Ha ha ha lets get it on, lets share the money, Up PDP, grin

Thanks to the rain too, I really love the way people stood allowing the rain to do justice to their ASS Brain.

MONEY GOOD OOO grin grin grin

God bless my country Nigeria.

Just from me,

Segoye2
Re: Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State by Ejarune(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2007
pls make ur point clear. was the rally a success or a flop. it seems like PDP in Delta state is having a problem.
Re: Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State by abdkabir(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2007
Ofcourse. PDP only knows force, Money & Little brain. grin
Re: Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State by segoye2(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2007
Well, they had enough time beating up some few congregation of patrotic citizens that stood their ground that The theme of the rally is not well cooked.

Amour Tank and soldiers were invited to the sceen. though only the Solders were the ones shooting air (up up up) while the youths run for their dear life.

Here, in Nigeria is where I c an outgoing president campaigning for who to be his successor. Nigeria , I know, with them, selection is done already, so people what happens to the voting?

And to this I will like to read to all who cares to hear that Warri is a peaceful area, unlike what most of u were made to believe.

But for success of the rally as u just asked, I think if you were there, u will know how to judge what u see. Is pretty, funny that those that were present were the beggers, oga abeg sir's, the area boys and share the money part.

Compare Ogun State, Abuja and the rest with Delta State, u will know what we are saying, here u all got all this, but very few were noticed, I mean nothing was noticed.

Everyone is scared of talking, maybe because they are afraid of been faced, I said it, all this is a BIG SHAME, Only God will save us from this Bad hands.

Are u around in the Rally ground and @ the Warri City Stadium ? Share ur view here pls.
Re: Obasanjo's Visit To Warri, Delta State by segoye2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2007
it seems like PDP in Delta state is having a problem.

Having a problem or they are the problem !

(1) (Reply)

Will There be a real Presidential Election in April 2007 / Is Rev. Chris Okotie God Sent As Claimed? / Do You Think It Is Fair That The Niger-delta Should Keep Causing Civil Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.