Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 (333 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/05 /2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 by dallyemmy: 3:56pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:07pm On May 07, 2018
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every gathering of the ungodly against me physically or spiritually, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil report brought against me in the kingdom of darkness, I cancel you, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every operation of darkness commissioned against me, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
4. (Lay your right hand on your head and the second one on your stomach) Every evil presence in my body, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every arrow of darkness militating against me, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/05/18 by dallyemmy: 7:58am On May 08, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, May 8, 2018) - Spiritual Warfare

1.Thank you, Jesus, for leaving all your glory in heaven, to come into this world to show me how to live above sin.

2.Thank you, Father, for the victory, you won for me over Satan, through the death of Jesus on the cross and His resurrection from the grave.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, do not allow me to fall prey to the antics of the devil like a weakling; give me the grace to resist him with everything in me, in Jesus' name.

5.I take my stand as a child of God, against all the wiles of the devil, and I decree that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, in Jesus' name.

6.I overcome you Satan, and all that you stand for, by the blood of Jesus, and by the words of my testimony, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, strengthen my faith; make me stronger and spiritually alert and sensitive, to recognise the bait set to trap or lure me, into sin, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every attempt of Satan to entice me with sin and the mundane things of this world, in order to break my relationship and fellowship with you, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to enforce the victory, won for me by Christ on the cross, against Satan and his cohorts, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, help me by your grace to overcome trials and temptations and to live above sin, no matter the cost, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, strengthen, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, more, in the inner man, to fight the good fight of faith, and, to finish his course, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your True Image / Abuja Prophet Gives Out Millions, Houses, Lifetime Salary, To Less Privileged / I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.