Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her (2666 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Mowunmiaf: 4:11pm On May 07, 2018
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi shared a motivational post on her IG page earlier today and while her fans appreciated the post, another fan did not really agree with what it said.

The post read ;

Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time

The fan with the handle @yasmincandicenenet replied ;

Not to spoil anyone’s motivation but the moon only shines because of the sun. The moons surface reflects light is reflects the light from the sun. The moon itself is just a dark mass

Adesua then calmly corrected the fan’s impression ; lol… We know the science of it. Point is… even that dark mass shines every night for whatever reason. It has it’s time. The beauty is in what it represents, not the science

http://aftrending.com/adesua-brilliantly-corrects-a-follower-who-tried-to-disagree-with-her/

1 Like

Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Mowunmiaf: 4:58pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by MustiizRaja(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2018
kaaaareee omo re bi iyan

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Fweshspice(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2018
Banky dey enjoy abeg...

And na me first see dis bae b4 banky ooh bt because ground never level 4 me I waka Pass....chai
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by scionofurhobo(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin grin
You fit laugh?
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Cessa0(f): 8:04pm On May 07, 2018
see the way I'm blushing
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by ogtavia(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2018
She is smart.
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Emilokoiyawon: 2:46am On May 08, 2018
Why am I not sure Adesua knew the science before she was corrected?
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Roum(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2018
Beauty and Brain!
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by femi4: 6:27am On May 08, 2018
Thats the real science student
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2018
They are both correct!
Adesuwa just further buttress the other twitter user's point.

This ignorant one here is the Blogger who used the word "Corrected".

Twitter user was more scientific while Adesuwa was full of praise behind the mystery of science.

Twitter user was the intelligent one here.
Re: Adesua Brilliantly Corrects A Follower Who Tried To Disagree With Her by Partnerbiz3: 9:18am On May 08, 2018
How is that my bizness now?

(1) (Reply)

Register For This Skill Training Initiative - Just 1,000 Naira / Comedian Lasisi Elenu Bitterly Laments How His Car Was Vandalized During Protest / Ay Comedian Enjoying Igbo Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.