Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) (36068 Views)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Ademola47(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dj Cuppy has corrected her father, Femi Otedola who mistaken her school (Oxford) for Cambridge.

She posted the screenshot of the conversation on her Twitter page

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
COLLAGE grin

OTE$

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by MufasaLion: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cuppy, my love. tongue kiss wink

I like this girl.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Rickmann: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
Cuppy, my love tongue kiss wink

I like this girl.

What do you like about her?.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by pretydiva(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Otedola don gbangan grin. Let me pretend as if I didn't see it. Dj cuppy and clout chasing be like bread and butter

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2022
undecided
Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Cholls(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Otedola don gbangan grin. Let me pretend as if I didn't see it. Dj cuppy and clout chasing be like bread and butter
my sister ok

5 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by nachisunday(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2022
Abi na harvard lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by festacman(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Otedola eyes no clear when he typed that message. He don drink. That's it.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by OmoAlumagidi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
its obvious ote$ done high on whisky

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Ademola47(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
festacman:
Otedola eyes no clear when he typed that message. He don drink. That's it.

He might even be alright when he typed it. What he'll be thinking will be more than that.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
That is Old age working on him
It happens when people lose memories as they grow older

i think this is the best time to toast Dj cuppy
Her dad will be like "is that boy not broke guy"
Dj cuppy will say No dad He is Well Endowed
And he will be like Ok My Dear u know i forget easily Due to Old age.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by samwillyco1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
I pity the future husband of this girl, she will be posting their sex tape on the social media grin grin grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Mazi32: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
And then? So you want us to start crying or feeling bad? Una dey mad.

9 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by abobote: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
And what should we do with that? Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by xynerise: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
This wan will one day tell us when she is mensturating. Mtchew!!

Keep some matters private, dummy!!

7 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by farmfuseagros: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
African parents won't cease to amaze us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Dialpad: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why is it on front page

3 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by FILEBE(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
I know this rubbish will find its way to Nl. But I didn't know it will get to Frontpage.

We are here talking about A father and daughter's convo like we are part of there family . We have plenty time in this country, very plenty time amidst all these that is happening in the country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Artiiclebeast: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
You own the English I own the money.

Signed..

Ote$

2 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Manolo213: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
What's the big deal about making mistakes

1 Like

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by ajalawole(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by premierlead: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is amazing
Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Zappi: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
xynerise:
This wan will one day tell us when she is mensturating. Mtchew!!

Keep some matters private, dummy!!
You are a fool!!
Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Arisenews2: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
I love how these two vibe. Otedola kinda vibes with Cuppy more. Maybe because she is really a carefree baby girl.

Meanwhile, Watch the unbelievable story of the strongest witch doctor to ever live, Mazi Pericoma, who happens to be the father of Nigeria singer, Speed Darlington. Click to watch his story and exploit below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCyXB_RaNSg
Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by Wazobia2216: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Anything just to trend.

Stingy people!!!
Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
I can relate to this. Some dad actually don’t know much about their children and they easily forget things.

When I was in SS2, my dad once asked me back then that when is my Junior WAEC exam.

I was like dad, I’m already in SS2. Why you dey ask me if I don do junior WAEC. Something wey I don do tey tey.

Otedola truly might be thinking the babe is in Cambridge coz even a lot of people mix those two prestigious schools together. I’m pretty sure the man no even sabi the babe department.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by tillaman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sir F.ote$
With the money make una dey find mistake up and down baba dey cash out on a reg
Is it not obvious it’s a typo
collage- college so what

2 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by visijo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
“If dem born you well, cross this line” this statement has led to many world wars in school �

7 Likes

Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by sukkot: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
shocked dementia
Re: "I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) by SarkinYarki: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
They clearly planned this

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? / Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.