Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians (42728 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business : Fast And Easy Money-Spinning Investment / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by solveabode(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2018
I'm a Real Estate Consultant. I will offer free training & mentorship to those that are interested in Real Estate.

send mail to : info.solveabode@gmail.com
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by snowden9(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2018
badboyharmony:
cryptocurrency bet9ja
No No
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 1:00pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

We millenials only follow the trends expecting to make millions with little creativity and time, that's why you see so many fake blog stories just to make money.
The lack of creativity is what makes us importers and repairers but not producers
I disagree with the emboldened of your last sentence. Tell the government to make electricity as constant as the Sunshine at day and watch what will happen. Bro, Nigerians are hardworking and creative... you just don't know it yet. MOVE OUT!
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fastlane84: 1:46pm On May 19, 2018
DO YOU WAN TO GET MORE CLICKS TO YOUR WEBSITE THROUGH TWITTER?

Do you want to increase your Twitter followers?

THEN DON'T PANIC ....

With focused action, you can turn your Twitter account into a lead-generating powerhouse. You can get more and more people to follow your profile!

Estimated Twitter Traffic analysis Visitors: 313,000,000+

LEARN HOW TO

Get Real + ACTIVE Twitter followers, Not Fake Accounts or Bots, Real Human People, a Truly Unique service Indeed,
CALL/WHATZAPP@

Also join our group and learn some good social marketing tips...

0% tolerance for spammers.

Join the group ONLY
if your are interested in getting FOLLOWERS and TIPS on using social media to generate FREE..traffic. Please!

We want peeps on same frequency... Lol.

https:///439VUVloELp23pfXQU6jpl
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
mypains:
I disagree with the emboldened of your last sentence. Tell the government to make electricity as constant as the Sunshine at day and watch what will happen. Bro, Nigerians are hardworking and creative... you just don't know it yet. MOVE OUT!
cheesy cheesy grin I laugh at the way you antagonize Your Own claim.
You said we are creative and at the same time can't produce constant electricity, keep waiting for the white man to come and fix our country.
That's why I think Nigeria will remain this way, majority of Nigerians think like you, we are so filled with entitlement mentality and horse crap, you are telling me that the lack of electricity is what's holding us back from being productive?, I agree that we are HARDWORKING and BORN with CREATIVE ABILITIES, but we lack good educational system to develop it.
In conclusion you are among those who don't think outside the box but find pleasure in the unproductive 9 to 5 rat race, it's a shame that you need a TEENAGER to tell you this tongue

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 4:26pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

You said we are creative and at the same time can't produce constant electricity, keep waiting for the white man to come and fix our country.
That's why I think Nigeria will remain this way, majority of Nigerians think like you, we are so filled with entitlement mentality and horse crap, you are telling me that the lack of electricity is what's holding us back from being productive?, I agree that we are HARDWORKING and BORN with CREATIVE ABILITIES, but we lack good educational system to develop it.
In conclusion you are among those who don't think outside the box but find pleasure in the unproductive 9 to 5 rat race, it's a shame that you need a TEENAGER to tell you this tongue
So, it is the work of an individual to provide power supply for the country and not the government? Please show me a place where that has been achieved before I take you serious... the joke is on you bro, seriously.

I said let the government provide constant power supply and leave the rest to the citizens and IF MAGIC won't happen. I may have lost hope in the government but not in the country or her citizens.

You come across as someone basking in the euphoria of motivational books he has read... I am very sure one of those books told you that an individual can singly power an entire country with just a few thousands.

oh, there are or a category of people who read books and give it a different understand apart from what the author propose... and you surely fall into such category.

Mr creative... show us your own works, huh
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 4:32pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

lmaooo... sorry uncle teenage... now I know where your problem is coming from... keep reading those books... when reality hit you hard, you will know there is a difference between theory and practical, dreams and reality... then you will face the world.

I used to be like you... it is fun reading those books, isn't it? #DREAMER undecided
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 5:13pm On May 19, 2018
mypains:
So, it is the work of an individual to provide power supply for the country and not the government? Please show me a place where that has been achieved before I take you serious... the joke is on you bro, seriously.

I said let the government provide constant power supply and leave the rest to the citizens and IF MAGIC won't happen. I may have lost hope in the government but not in the country or her citizens.

You come across as someone basking in the euphoria of motivational books he has read... I am very sure one of those books told you that an individual can singly power an entire country with just a few thousands.

oh, there are or a category of people who read books and give it a different understand apart from what the author propose... and you surely fall into such category.

Mr creative... show us your own works, huh

The above write up is just cheesy
Don't get me wrong, I never said an individual can provide electricity ( since you find it hard to comprehend my write-up), In case you don't know the government is Mostly made up of Nigerians who proves that creativity can be flushed down the toilet in an instant when money can be made easily.
My goal in life is not to be wealthy but to create an education system where creativity is developed not shoved down the rug.

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Jerryc3(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2018
If you've got a property to sell or for rent, call this number 08068621706,we'll help you advertise on our site
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 5:38pm On May 19, 2018
mypains:
lmaooo... sorry uncle teenage... now I know where your problem is coming from... keep reading those books... when reality hit you hard, you will know there is a difference between theory and practical, dreams and reality... then you will face the world.

I used to be like you... it is fun reading those books, isn't it? #DREAMER undecided

I know that I lack your experience in failure and success, but i know that people who proposed the impossible throughout history were branded as #DREAMER (sound familiar right) , but they are responsible for most of what we enjoy.
So don't discourage the future generation MR REALTY.
Here's an assignment for you, Carry out a Research on Jack Ma and Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 8:13pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

The above write up is just cheesy
Don't get me wrong, I never said an individual can provide electricity ( since you find it hard to comprehend my write-up), In case you don't know the government is Mostly made up of Nigerians who proves that creativity can be flushed down the toilet in an instant when money can be made easily.
My goal in life is not to be wealthy but to create an education system where creativity is developed not shoved down the rug.
Yimu... Mister goal and Mr creativity... I am pretty sure I can spot a problem in your household that you never thought needed any attention... Mr creativity my black hollow azz.
Na mouth u dey..

I know your type...
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 8:22pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

I know that I lack your experience in failure and success, but i know that people who proposed the impossible throughout history were branded as #DREAMER (sound familiar right) , but they are responsible for most of what we enjoy.
So don't discourage the future generation MR REALTY.
Here's an assignment for you, Carry out a Research on Jack Ma and Martin Luther King Jr.

Dude, you are still a reader... When you become a doer, your narrative and perception will change drastically... Jack Ma, Martin Luther indeed.

Like I said, you are still a reader... And I am sure you will sub to "readers are leaders"... But when reality hit you hard on the balls, that is when you know "doers are leaders"

Keep reading for now... We are out there doing, we stop dreaming long time ago.

I stopped doing internet businesses and gradually transitioning into real world offline businesses...

And hey, there is a food you currently eat that is badly processed but you don't give fuuucckk about how it is processed...

I am pretty sure your creative brain hasn't told you to do anything and your creative mind is probably blind to spot it either... But not to worry, I will do all the dirty work for you, clean up the industry, build a massive franchise, deploy bad ass marketing chain and serve you healthy cos I care about your health! undecided
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
mypains:
Yimu... Mister goal and Mr creativity... I am pretty sure I can spot a problem in your household that you never thought needed any attention... Mr creativity my black hollow azz.
Na mouth u dey..

I know your type...

Hahaha it's too early to enter defense mode right, cheesy
And your personal life story don't apply to others , but I do have a problem ,
My dad is an academic addict who only believe books is the start and end of our existence
My Mom is loving beautiful but she spoils me too much
I am a young guy who constantly refuse their plea to travel out of this country full of biggot like you because I still see hope I have met able minded intellects and Mr Black hollow looking azz is not one of them.
Gosh I think I am constantly loosing brain cells talking to you.
Farewell then I wish you the best

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 8:45pm On May 19, 2018
mypains:

Dude, you are still a reader... When you become a doer, your narrative and perception will change drastically... Jack Ma, Martin Luther indeed.

Like I said, you are still a reader... And I am sure you will sub to "readers are leaders"... But when reality hit you hard on the balls, that is when you know "doers are leaders"

Keep reading for now... We are out there doing, we stop dreaming long time ago.

I stopped doing internet businesses and gradually transitioning into real world offline businesses...

Remember the first question you asked me, I gave a similar answer to this,
It's good that we at least agree to the fact that online businesses is just an aid to the Real Deal,

But my main fuss with you is the fact that A NIGERIAN living in NIGERIA has a 1% chance chance of unlocking Creativity on a good day.
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

Remember the first question you asked me, I gave a similar answer to this,
It's good that we at least agree to the fact that online businesses is just an aid to the Real Deal,

But my main fuss with you is the fact that A NIGERIAN living in NIGERIA has a 1% chance chance of unlocking Creativity on a good day.

What is your definition of creativity?
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 9:33pm On May 19, 2018
mypains:

What is your definition of creativity?

Creativity means inventing something from your mind
Y do you ask sir
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 11:40pm On May 19, 2018
fecta:

Creativity means inventing something from your mind
Y do you ask sir
I wouldn't say you are wrong... and smart and inquisitive mind can be creative, but seriously, you are over stretching the word "creative" but narrowly applied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / I Just Lost 400k / Pictures Of Kaduna Galaxy Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.