Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi (3282 Views)

Dogara, Gbaja Opponents Lose Out As Reps Unveil Committees / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Okorocha, Ortom, Ogbeh, Ministers, Senators Lose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by sunyprofit: 5:49pm On May 07, 2018
The Kayode Fayemi Campaign Organisation, has threatened to sue the All Progressives Congress if the results of the inconclusive Ekiti governorship primary is outrightly annulled by party top hierarchy.
FULL REPORT: https://thechangetrend.com/i-will-rather-die-than-to-lose-out-of-ekiti-governorship-race-fayemi/

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by yemmight(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
It is better you die alone than to involve innocent citizens.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by oshe11: 6:06pm On May 07, 2018
Why do u wanna die?
Na so U love them reach?

12 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2018
Better start contacting coffin sellers now Mr man before prices increase. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by olayinks007(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
yemmight:
It is better you die alone than to involve innocent citizens.

Abi ooo. Can u imagine dat. Yet they will say politics is not a do or die affair. Awon Agbaya Ole jatijati

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Omololu2121: 6:10pm On May 07, 2018
Foolish man is it compulsory you become the governor of ekiti state

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by MikeBetty(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2018
As If He Has People's Interest At Heart. You Death May Even Bring Development To Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by amarilo: 6:43pm On May 07, 2018
And this one is coming to serve

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by pode(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
Abeg this one never reach die matter biko

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
Just die and they will gladly buy a coffin and bury you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2018
not only die politically in ekiti state politics. fayemi and the cabals are all finishing himself politically. you cannot force yourself in people's lives.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
May God allow his comments and words to come to pass .

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Sirjamo: 8:03pm On May 07, 2018
It's fake news, JFK would never say that
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by deltaisgreat: 8:04pm On May 07, 2018
abeg die very fast let me come and eat rice and kpomon during burial ceremony. e don tay wey i chop burial rice last
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by ages2020: 8:26pm On May 07, 2018
Were can one get the burial ankooooo
enough celebration and eating in the burial.......
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by psucc(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
If Fayemi actually utter such words, I pray he will not die but live to see his disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
I don't blame him, I blame the government that has made politics very lucrative undecided

Will Fayemi say the same if he is collecting N18,000 minimum wage

Infact the man keeps disappointing me every day by day undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2018
Awon eleribu deedee sad sad
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by bedspread: 9:11pm On May 07, 2018
U wan Die for Election that u won't win....

You 4 just de ur Minister post de chop your money der oooooo
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by ibori1(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2018

Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by brodalikeme(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2018
Nonsense!!! Write your will and share your stolen money appropriately and.come and die abeg
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Bodexman(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2018
Our politics in this country is still under-developed. Even the so called learned are not spared of this political nonsense.

Is it a do or die affair? Must you governed by force?
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Emilokoiyawon: 2:45am On May 08, 2018
Fayemi small small your village people are locating you. If you are smart, you will run with your life intact.
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by Nobody: 3:20am On May 08, 2018
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by activistjohnny(m): 3:36am On May 08, 2018
watch the thugs that invaded Ekiti Apc primary election in Saturday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edV7mtNur4Y
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by emmykey0128(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2018
Biko die fast fast I beg, I never knew you love ekiti people so much that you are ready to die if you are not given the opportunity to serve them, anuofia
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by femi4: 6:08am On May 08, 2018
Go and Die
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by babdap: 6:16am On May 08, 2018
i thought he was sensible not until recently.
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by johnmartus(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2018
This man not coming to serve.
Re: I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi by saaron(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2018
What do you expectations from buhari's minister? Obviously their political ambition is about death.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria / Battle For NASS Leadership Splits APC; El-rufai, Tinubu Clash / Buhari Sent The List He Should Have Sent To EFCC To The Senate - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.