Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy (377 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy by ToriBaze: 5:53pm On May 07, 2018
Former Queen of the Shatta Movement Empire, Shatta Michy has said one thing she has learnt in life all these years is the fact that she needs to love herself rather than others unapologetically.

Shatta Michy was 25 years old yesterday and like custom demands, Shatta Wale would have celebrated her on all his social media handles.
However, that was not to be the case hence deepening rumours that they have ended their relationship which was the envy of many in the entertainment industry.

Shatta Wale has been happy for his "Freedom" from his Ex, Michy. Immediately after their Breakup, he called on all Shatta Divas nationwide for an Indoor Meetings. Michy has been the Leader of the Shatta Divas of the Shatta Movement Empire, but seems she lost the title as she breaks up with the SM Movement Boss.

Shatta Wale is being rumoured to have a new Girlfriend immediately after their Breakup. Although he hasn't announced officially yet if she's gonna take Michy's place as the Shatta Movement Queen.

Celebrating herself on Instagram, Michy who seemed to have rebranded into a more responsible adult indicated that “I pray for peace, long life & Gods wisdom to continue on this journey”.

She is a separate post on the same platform indicated that “If there’s anything I’ve really learnt in 2 1/2 decades, it’s to love yourself.. Love Yourself unapologetically”.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/ive-learnt-love-myself-unapologetically-shatta-michy/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy by ToriBaze: 6:01pm On May 07, 2018
Re: I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy by mikejj(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2018
grin u Neva c anything
Re: I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2018
That last pic shocked
Re: I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy by Martinez19(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2018
Flat slippers.
Re: I’ve Learnt To Love Myself Unapologetically – Shatta Michy by Megatrix: 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Mad woman that went to date a madman, the result? Madness!!!!

(1) (Reply)

John Boyega And Other Celebrities Look Amazing At The 2018 Met Gala / EBEANO DANCE CHALLENGE (best Dance Cover) / Linda Ikeji Pregnant With A Baby Boy - Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.