Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS (57878 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / The Men Who Battled Rochas Okorocha At The APC Congress In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Ahmeduana(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2018
Metuh:
Hahahhahahaha...I'm seriously waiting for their National Convention grin

APC must die by fire o satanic party

Where is Madridguy Hungerbad Ngeneukwenu Sarrki Omenkalives buhariguy ?
THEY'VE GONE EXTINCTION
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by OgahBohz: 6:18am On May 08, 2018
aaronson:
APC is so disorganized and disoriented.

They wouldn't last compared to PDP who had stability back in the day, If not for Ethnicity brouhaha and betrayal which tore them apart, they still would be in power. APC lacks vision and mandate. Betrayal seems to be norm in their party.

Tell me any APC who's not a former PDP member ? aside the old ACN members ..

its same party .. and its time they all go
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by JoshMedia: 6:28am On May 08, 2018
Nigeria is a big Joke

Check my signature
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by arruh(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2018
Iceman2017:
grin
This is just the beginning, more of it to come.
They have not seen anything yet. They can't play with our intelligence all the time.
The youth need to rise up and take power back from this criminals.
They have planted ethnicity to divide us. They promote religion to conquer us. Youth were in charge back in the days.. Gowon was not upto 35 when he was in charge. Buhari was not even upto 30 when he became military governor or something like that. Ojukwu was not even up to 35 when he lead his entire tribe to war even he was military governor before then.
Now our youth are busy fighting for these criminals. Fighting each other because of religion. Killing each other because of of football. Disturbing my peace because of big brother Naija. Having sleepless night because of betnaija....

Our mumu suppose don do by now... Nigerian youth rise up and destroy these cabals that have been playing with our future.
what role are you playing other than rant on nairaland if I investigate,you probably don't even have a PVC
OgahBohz:

Tell me any APC who's not a former PDP member ? aside the old ACN members ..

its same party .. and its time they all go
Iceman2017:
grin
This is just the beginning, more of it to come.
They have not seen anything yet. They can't play with our intelligence all the time.
The youth need to rise up and take power back from this criminals.
They have planted ethnicity to divide us. They promote religion to conquer us. Youth were in charge back in the days.. Gowon was not upto 35 when he was in charge. Buhari was not even upto 30 when he became military governor or something like that. Ojukwu was not even up to 35 when he lead his entire tribe to war even he was military governor before then.
Now our youth are busy fighting for these criminals. Fighting each other because of religion. Killing each other because of of football. Disturbing my peace because of big brother Naija. Having sleepless night because of betnaija....

Our mumu suppose don do by now... Nigerian youth rise up and destroy these cabals that have been playing with our future.
what role are you playing other than rant on nairaland if I investigate,you probably don't even have a PVC
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by jrusky(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2018
noblealuu:
All Progressive Criminals.....APC

All People's Cry ......APC

Against Present Comfort ...APC

Accursed People's Congress ....APC

All Progressive Confusionists ...APC

God help us in this country

One name you clef apc strike my mind and that is :

Accursed People Congress = APC

I love that name you called them truly they are under curse no doubt about that.

The accursed party called apc ain't seen anything yet they thought people are joking with them. Nigerians are on fire right now to descend on apc mercilkeslly.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Joy3788: 6:37am On May 08, 2018
Seriously,
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by jrusky(m): 6:46am On May 08, 2018
Daviddson:
All of these brouhaha was most likely orchestrated by the PDP to paint APC black. I won't be surprised if APC has done the same thing to PDP before, whose fruit they're now reaping. Karma - is it?
Re-read what I wrote and see if you made any valid point with respect to my comment.

Did he has sense talk less of using it. When they want to cover their shame it's then you will see apc rats saying words like apc+pdp=same or apc is pdp or pdp is apc nonsense but when it comes to looter list pdp is no longer apc, pdp + apc no longer same when it comes to EFCC harassing the opposition.

All I know any house built on lies will not stand the test of time. *Accursed People Congress* called apc must die for Nigeria to have peace and move forward.
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Aldebaran(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2018
Thugs grin
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by RillJ(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2018
He should have stayed biko!
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by stasius: 6:54am On May 08, 2018
arinze3131:

Ngige was never a PDP member guy.he has always been in d opposition part ACN before they formed APC.He was a gud guy.He worked tirelessly as a governor in Ananmbra in d short time he spent in govt house Awka.I don't tink Anambra will get anoda gov like Ngige but everytin changed d moment he joined APC.

I Sia! Asi asi!
Ngige came in as governor of Anambra State under PDP.
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Odudupower: 7:00am On May 08, 2018
Watin concern me. I de enjoy my self jare.
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by MrBONE2(m): 7:37am On May 08, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
I just lol...see Ngige dey fear, see him running sef... mtcheew.
Emm SiSi that was tactical maneuval he will come and fight again when the dust settle grin
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Donraqh(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2018
comshots:
Are APC politicians not PDP in the majority?Is ngige not a former PDP member? BMC.

Now you know?
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by degamemaster(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2018
comshots:
I wonder if these politicians are too big for the police to arrest and prosecute for causing public disturbance.If na youth them for do bundle them inside pickup van.

Nigerian political class are like the field Marshall in the army.... untouchable!
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Nobody: 8:03am On May 08, 2018
MrBONE2:

Emm SiSi that was tactical maneuval he will come and fight again when the dust settle grin
what dust settle?he ran for his life before them beat am to stupor and it makes national headlines cheesy. Dem go begin understand it's not business as usual and what lazy yoots can do!
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Nobody: 8:04am On May 08, 2018
2016v2017:

that's the chief of zombies
no mind the shorty oh
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2018
I recall the words of Abraham Lincoln "A house divided, Cannot stand".
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by blackgold90(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2018
let
me
go
and
fry
beans

whenever
i
space
bar
it
jump
to
down
pls
how
van
i
correct
this
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by Iceman2017(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2018
arruh:
what role are you playing other than rant on nairaland if I investigate,you probably don't even have a PVC what role are you playing other than rant on nairaland if I investigate,you probably don't even have a PVC
I have my PVC and I educate people like you to be free from political imprisonment.
Thank you
Re: The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS by MorufuAtanda: 4:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
the moment FG banned codeine apc members started fighting themselves .I said that these people are high on something

Ngige is a well known cocaine-sniffer, it's not news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.