Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic (25318 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by maxiuc(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2018
cheesy

The Devil wants to catch her Young but God intervenes
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Audray(f): 1:10pm On May 08, 2018
Religion...deadening African braincells since...
Na persons like this bishop wetin fit una.
See your lives? A twelve year old suddenly comes out to "confess" being raped and how she has never slept with a guy (a 12 yr old)! and all for what? Mediocre publicity and popularity.
And you all eat it up like brainless chickens.
Your god is truly useless if he can't gift you foóls common sense.
Quote me and prove your dundee-ism.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Abudu2000(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
activistjohnny:
starting lesbianism at that age, really we are in the end time.
what is the right age to start lesbianism?? Ode Lucky to have a phone
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by EmagNig(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
Local church, the can't even subtitle the thing
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by NightHawke: 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
Condemning the act/desire is ok.
Bringing this little girl to public glare is wrong.
This should have been a private counselling method.
The bishop/church erred as benefactors from this show.
Even the congregation is not spared as spectators.

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by OvaSabi1(f): 1:19pm On May 08, 2018
NightHawke:
Condemning the act/desire is ok.

Bringing this little girl to public glare is wrong.

This should have been a private counselling method.

The bishop/church erred as benefactors from this show.

Even the congregation is not spared as spectators.
Do you think they will ever have sense?
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by grandstar(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2018
Some already know they are gay as early as 5 years old.

Its a shame. I'm not homophobic though

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by kullozone(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2018
The thought of two girls kissing and touching gets me rock hard always. But this one is just twelve na! Once a homo, always a homo.

I hate gays so much though... Why? Because I'm a hypocrite smiley

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by ibori1(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Na so. Make una day lie der. Salvation101 oya na come and tell us that she enjoyed it. Stink poosee old brothelite

Kai i just watched the video i cry for the girl. Just imagine yelling into a little guys ears and acting surprised like the world fell on u. The girl is crying and u guys are torturing her publicly. How can she ever get over this feeling in her life?

Which kind dirty deliverance be that?

If the lors really speaks you why interrogating her and ehy acting suprised?

This is a natural thing for girls her age. Is also common in boys. Doesnt mean that they are himosexuals but they are exploring their sexual orientations. She needs guidance not this public display od demonic silliness. Common make una get out with una juju church
c ur life
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by talk2percy(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
I keep saying it, HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS! NO HUMAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN CLAIM TO BE A GAY OR LESBIAN BY DEFAULT.

I HATE GAYS angry
SICK BASTARDS angry angry angry
please don't hate them, let majority of them go gay so that the girls will be for us! U be learner grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by firstolalekan(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2018
talk2percy:
please don't hate them, let majority of them go gay so that the girls will be for us! U be learner grin grin
lesbians nko
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
I keep saying it, HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SICKNESS! NO HUMAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN CLAIM TO BE A GAY OR LESBIAN BY DEFAULT.

I HATE GAYS angry

You can't hate they more than I.
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 08, 2018
my verdict, our girls are better than the rest in africa and the world. pity those foolish parents who send their kids to ghana.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by RZArecta2(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:

I don't think she was raped, maybe coarsed into the act yes but raped no
having sexual activities with a minor (under the age of 18) is considered as rapé. In this case, the girl was 9
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
Exposing a 12-year-old to the glare of public scrutiny probably "confessing" what she was compelled to do. And you wonder why sub-saharan Africans have the lowest IQ in the world and Africa is the pits of human civilization that the rest of the world spit at. grin

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by rusher14: 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
Primitive .
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Lovine: 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
Prophet TB Joshua call it 'spirit of woman' or ' spirit of man' and they are delivered all most every Sunday there. Real Homo or Lesby will never tell you so until the Spirit of God search them out for real deliverance.
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by talk2percy(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:

lesbians nko
grin grin bros nah there wahala dey. But which girl in her right senses will prefer finger, cucumber and candle to the real thing(prick)??
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by sanpipita(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Exposing a 12-year-old to the glare of public scrutiny probably "confessing" what she was compelled to do. And you wonder why sub-saharan Africans have the lowest IQ in the world and Africa is the pits of human civilization that the rest of the world spit at. grin

We are the most silliest breed, funny enough these pastors will claim to cure homosexuality meanwhile themselves are low key gays, even their wives and kids, I wonder when Africans will break away from religion mumuism

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Assassin101: 1:59pm On May 08, 2018
meaning she actually started it at age "9"
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by davillian(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:

I HATE GAYS angry
And you love lesbians
Well-done
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Outofsync(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:

do tell, what's the difference between being coerced and being raped? undecided Remember the subject in question is 12 yrs old undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Outofsync(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Calm your tits down man. It's NOT only in Africa such "testimonies" occur.

Or are you one of em Uncle Toms??
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Icon79(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
A 12 year old (actually 9 year old at that time) cannot exercise a consent; so yes, it was rape.

O pari

OnlyAmethyst:

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Bruemath(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by gmoni2(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:
This is why I am against boarding schools, In my time at school I knew much younger girls who were into the act, and they werent shy about it
you are so right, we need to look into boarding schools and find solution to it.. very sad that our government and society are not paying any attention to such.
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by gmoni2(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2018
quentin06:
my verdict, our girls are better than the rest in africa and the world. pity those foolish parents who send their kids to ghana.
Ghana is the gay capital of West Africa, that country is strange..
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Exciton(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2018
Outofsync:

Calm your tits down man. It's only in Africa such "testimonies" occur.

Or are you one of em Uncle Toms??

It is apparent that you've never taken a statistics class.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Stanweezy(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2018
They are the one representing us in the house
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
gmoni2:
Ghana is the gay capital of West Africa, that country is strange..
that explains it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
WHO IS A LESBIAN?

Members of nairaland will learn from your explanation.

grin grin grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic by justtoodark: 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Lesbianism is a lifestyle, not a spirit that one needs deliverance from.

did you even read the part that she was forced.....??..since then she has urgies....??

na so homos recruit...they molest others when they are still young....many homos and lesbians today say they were molested as children....

even mike tyson was raped by a member of his family at a young age.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ogboni Cult And Anti Catholic/ Islam / I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.