Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (538 Views)

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution by Donlexino(m): 2:10am On May 08, 2018
Hello house,I have been addicted to tramadol for sometime now due to ulcer pain and have been trying to stop but the withdrawal syndrome has been my major problem...I even tried tried tapering the dose but it did not work.Please i need a solution to help me stop probably a drug that will help me fight the withdrawal syndrome.
Re: Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution by saheedbadmus(m): 2:33am On May 08, 2018
go see a doc.. doctors would be in the best position to tell you what you need to use
Re: Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution by Nobody: 3:03am On May 08, 2018
Donlexino:
Hello house,I have been addicted to tramadol for sometime now due to ulcer pain and have been trying to stop but the withdrawal syndrome has been my major problem...I even tried tried tapering the dose but it did not work.Please i need a solution to help me stop probably a drug that will help me fight the withdrawal syndrome.

Withdrawal symptoms is one of the major reason people find it difficult to discontinue their use of opiates.
Traditional opioids like oxycodone and hydrocodone increase sensations of pleasure and can produce a “high” when taken in larger doses than prescribed. Tramadol works a little differently by not only activating opioid receptors in the brain but also by blocking neurotransmitters like serotonin and norepinephrine from being reabsorbed back into the system. Thus, tramadol withdrawal may actually take two different forms: traditional opioid withdrawal syndrome or atypical opioid withdrawal syndrome.

Opioid withdrawal generally has two main phases: early and late withdrawal. Early withdrawal starts when the drug leaves the bloodstream, and late withdrawal occurs a little later. Signs of opioid withdrawal vary according to the stage.
Tramadol dependence and withdrawal may be best managed through medical detox, which is the most comprehensive form of drug detox. Like with other opioids, once a person is dependent on tramadol, it is not recommended to stop taking it suddenly and without professional input.
Thus, on the onset of early withdrawal, I would advice you seek help from a professional to monitor your dose reduction.
Re: Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution by Donlexino(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
Have seen the doctor and he placed me on 300mg every day for 2 weeks and he asked me to report back to him after the 2 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Congo DRC Friendly: RVSG Must Act Proactively To Prevent Arrival Of E / Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young / Help Recommend Cheap Suicide Pills Readily Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.